MBA stands for The Masters of Business Administration; it is a globally recognized degree program. A student is prepared to meet the jobs of the future. It provides industry knowledge to the student as well as gives them good soft skills that include leadership quality, communication skills, and a lot more. MBA is a 2 year professional program. MBA can be done in a number of fields that include MBA in finance, accounting, marketing, Marketing, and a lot more.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA program in Russia
- Students who want to pursue an MBA degree program in Russia must have 14-16 years of education and they must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- It is not compulsory but it is preferred to appear for the proficiency exam. (IELTS or TOEFL)
- If you have not given a proficiency exam then they can appear for an English language interview
Intake & Application Deadlines
Most of the Russian universities have just one intake in a year, so it is advised that if you want to study in Russia then you must apply as soon as possible in order to secure admission in Russian universities. The admission period of most of the Russian universities starts in May and ends in the month of August or September.
The tuition fees of studying MBA in Russia will vary on factors like the university you choose, location of the university you choose, the type of MBA program you choose, university’s public-private factor, and many others.
But on average, the tuition fees can range from $1,900 – $11,000 (Rs.1.14 Lakhs/Year-Rs.6.60 Lakhs/Year).
Why Study in Russia
Following are some reasons to pursue MBA in Russia:
Top-Class Degree Recognized World-Wide
Russia’s education system is among the best in the world! You can benefit from Russia’s long and distinguished academic reputation, especially in engineering and science. A Russian university’s degree is highly valued by employers all around the world.
A Diverse Range of Study Opportunities
In Russia, there are about 450 state-accredited colleges in Russia, with 17,500 degree programs. Russian universities provide degree programs in every discipline and at every academic level.
Learn a New Language
Russian is one of the ten most spoken languages in the world. Around 400 million people speak Russian around the world. If you know a foreign language, it also looks great on a resume. Although Russian is a basic language, it can be learned in a variety of ways, including through a course.
Live in a Diverse Culture
Russia’s population is made up of people from over 160 different ethnic groups that speak over 100 different languages. The official language of the country is Russian, which is spoken by the majority of the population, but Tatar and Ukrainian are also widely spoken. Students who are unsure why they should study in Russia are drawn to the culturally diverse environment generated by the country’s people.
Affordable Tuition Fees
The Russian government provides a good amount of funding in the majority of Russian universities. At public universities, bachelor’s degree programs are normally tuition-free. Tuition costs are required for some master’s degree programs, but they are not as expensive as in other countries.
Top business school in Russia
Following are some top business school to study MBA in Russia:
- Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg University
- IMISP – International Management Institute of St. Petersburg
- Lomonosov Moscow State University Business School
- IBS Moscow, The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- Higher Business School – State University of Management
- Kazan Federal University – Higher School of Business
- The Plekhanov Russian University of Economics – International Business School (IBS Plekhanov)
- Higher Economic School of the St. Petersburg State University of Economics (UNECON)
- Baikal International Business School – Irkutsk State University
- Siberian Institute of Business, Management, and Psychology
Average Median Salaries for MBA Graduates
- Accountant – 68,400 RUB
- Finance Manager – 199000 RUB
- Art Director – 95,800 RUB
- Business Analyst – 124000 RUB
- Chief Executive Officer- 216000 RUB
- Financial Analyst 125,000 RUB
- Internal Auditor 95,800 RUB
Top industries to Choose (Post MBA)
There are a number of top universities that offer MBAs in Russia. These universities provide high quality education and skills in the sectors which include the following sectors:
- Data Analytics
- Medical and health services
- Investment Banking
Post Study Stay Back Options
Students can use university career development centres to assist them to write CVs and get job-hunting advice. Many firms in Russia provide graduate programs that start in spring or fall.