Manya’s GRE WordsApp is a simple and efficient app to learn the GRE vocabulary. It helps you memorize the GRE words easily. Improve your GRE vocabulary in bite sized pieces using this app. It has 1300+ highly tested GRE words in three categories and each category is further broken down to levels for easy learning. Each word has crystal-clear meaning in simple language, pictorial representation of words, synonyms, antonyms and much more. In addition, quizzes & rewards make mastering even the toughest GRE vocabulary, simple.
A command vocabulary is indispensable if a student wants to do well in the GRE Verbal section. If you are preparing for the GRE but not confident about the GRE vocabulary then Manya GRE WordsApp is the ideal and best suited app for you.
We understand it’s not easy to learn and memorise words in one go. We have made it easy for you to learn words in small chunks at a time and later work on retention. 1300+ words are segregated into three categories – Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced words based on how commonly these words are used in everyday life.
Further, the categories have various levels and each level has a set of 25 to 30 words. You can therefore reach repeated milestones of learning a level of words within a day or two which would be an easily achievable learning target for you.
The human brain has the capacity to store trillions of bytes of information. It’s natural to remember things which are interesting for us. Mnemonics help you to memorize and recall almost any information!
The learning curve of every student is different. Some of you would memorize a word if you understood the meaning of the word, some can better capture the meaning of the word in a visual context, and for others, it’s easy if they know how to use the words on a daily basis.
Manya GRE WordsApp ensures and provides all possible ways to help you remember the words. You can choose the best way that suits your learning style to memorize the words.
For each word the pictorial representation, meanings given in simple language, usage of the word in a sentence and more serve as mnemonics to remember the word.
Each word has the following:
Not only to learn and memorize, this app also ensures memory retention of the learning through short assessments and accuracy targets.
Enjoy testing yourself as many times as you like with 1800+ simple questions.
Are you self-motivated to learn Vocabulary on a daily basis?
You’ll, by using this app!!!
WordsApp is designed to be attractive which encourages and cheers you upon your progress.
- Suyash Raj
- Suyash RajI started my GRE prep with no clear vision of what the GRE exam entails or what is the timeline to prepare. My instructors and batchmates at Manya helped me a lot with figuring out my way to a good GRE score. WordsApp and Sample tests on the Manya online portal served not only as educational materials but also as guiding benchmarks to measure my progress along this journey. Ultimately, I was able to give my GRE exam within less than three months of starting the preparation and perform to the best of my capabilities to achieve this score.
- Arun Kumar
- Arun KumarI enrolled myself in the Manya Online GRE course. The course was very structured and was instrumental for me to achieve my target score. The teachers were very knowledgeable, helpful, and attentive to my needs. Their insights and advice made my preparation smoother. The portal also contains a plethora of questions on each topic which helped me strengthen my concepts and understanding.
- Varun S
- Varun SManya's diligent and erudite faculty is the key to cracking the GRE. The exam is all about time management and strategy employment which Manya trains you well at. Classes are really useful, especially for Verbal.
- GokulDue to the efforts made by the faculty I was able to score well in GRE. They always provided me with the assistance whenever it was needed. The online portal was really helpful during preparation. Thank you Manya- The Princeton Review,Trichy"
- Ananya Agarwal
- Ananya AgarwalI enrolled for GRE classes at Manya - The Princeton review last year. I had a lot of questions in my mind in the beginning because I come from a different city and I am a working professional. To my delight, they were answered patiently and professionally which gave me a sense of confidence. The faculty at Manya is really supportive and communicative. Everything you need for GRE is broken down really well along with a student portal and comprehensive study material that you can practice from. That's pretty much what I followed and scored 321 on the test. Ultimately it depends on you how to put the resources to optimum use. All the Best.
There is no specific material being tested on the GRE. Let us see what’s tested on each section of the test:
Analytical Writing: Two essays to ‘analyze an issue’ and ‘analyze an argument’ in which Reasoning, argumentative and writing skills are tested.
Verbal Reasoning: Comprehending and Vocabulary skills are tested in Reading comprehension, Text Completion, and Sentence equivalence questions.
Quantitative Reasoning: Algebra, Arithmetic, Geometry, Data Analysis.
The GRE is roughly 3 hours and 45 minutes long. The GRE AWA section is for 1 hour; the GRE verbal sections are for 30 minutes each and the math sections are 35 minutes each. The GRE experimental section can be for 30 or 35 minutes. Along with the breaks in between, the test is for nearly 3 hours and 45 minutes.
You have to take a diagnostic (full-length) GRE test to set the baseline. This will help you know where you stand and how far are you from your target score. Accordingly, choose a course or books to help you prepare for the test.
Here are some tips to help you prepare for the GRE exam:
1. Know the rules of the game – Get thorough with the structure, format, and scoring of the test.
2. Review the essentials (basic concepts) required for the test. For verbal, learn vocabulary and for math, learn the basics of the math topics tested.
3. Learn techniques, strategies and pacing tips to boost your score.
4. Practice questions from standard GRE materials.
5. Take GRE Full-length practice tests at regular intervals and review the test to learn from the mistakes.
For more on GRE prep, see our guide for making a GRE study plan.
Undoubtedly possible, if you have a realistic dream score and you are focused towards it. Through Manya GRE Live Online coaching you learn techniques and strategies, teachers teach even the most complex problems in easy to understand ways and you get access to comprehensive GRE materials. Your progress will be closely monitored and mentored for betterment.
The GRE, or Graduate Record Examination, is a standardized exam that measures one’s readiness for graduate-level ... Read More >
The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a crucial component ...
Read More >
The GRE Quantitative Reasoning test assesses your understanding of ...
Read More >
Taking GRE full-length mock tests is an essential part ...
Read More >
A great place to prepare for the GRE exam. They are fast and to the point and provide the correct knowledge to get points on the test. The overall center is well made and clean and at a good location.
I took my GRE coaching at manya.Those classes were really useful,i just learned how to tackle the questions much easier way.Maintainance is really good.Finally very good coaching staffs.
Excellent place for GRE preparations. I like it. We get all our queries resolved related to verbal and quants. Staffs are very helpful in any difficulties we face, therefore we don't find it very hard to solve any GRE practice questions.