Manya’s GRE WordsApp is a simple and efficient app to learn the GRE vocabulary. It helps you memorize the GRE words easily. Improve your GRE vocabulary in bite sized pieces using this app. It has 1300+ highly tested GRE words in three categories and each category is further broken down to levels for easy learning. Each word has crystal-clear meaning in simple language, pictorial representation of words, synonyms, antonyms and much more. In addition, quizzes & rewards make mastering even the toughest GRE vocabulary, simple.
A command vocabulary is indispensable if a student wants to do well in the GRE Verbal section. If you are preparing for the GRE but not confident about the GRE vocabulary then Manya GRE WordsApp is the ideal and best suited app for you.
- Varun S
- Varun SManya's diligent and erudite faculty is the key to cracking the GRE. The exam is all about time management and strategy employment which Manya trains you well at. Classes are really useful, especially for Verbal.
- GokulDue to the efforts made by the faculty I was able to score well in GRE. They always provided me with the assistance whenever it was needed. The online portal was really helpful during preparation. Thank you Manya- The Princeton Review,Trichy"
- Ananya Agarwal
- Ananya AgarwalI enrolled for GRE classes at Manya - The Princeton review last year. I had a lot of questions in my mind in the beginning because I come from a different city and I am a working professional. To my delight, they were answered patiently and professionally which gave me a sense of confidence. The faculty at Manya is really supportive and communicative. Everything you need for GRE is broken down really well along with a student portal and comprehensive study material that you can practice from. That's pretty much what I followed and scored 321 on the test. Ultimately it depends on you how to put the resources to optimum use. All the Best.
- Sanpreet Singh
- Sanpreet SinghI was the student for the GMAT classes in 2017. I am writing this message to thank Manya trainer, who taught me quant. The trainer had helped me out in pulling up my score, by constantly giving me challenging questions, helping in clearing my doubt and sharing a new approach to save time in tricky questions. I gave GMAT in 2017, but scored 49/51 in quant, I got busy with my professional life and gave a GRE after a long gap in May 2020 and I scored 330(Q170, V160).
- Dharani Prasad
- Dharani PrasadI am happy to say that I have got admits from UCLA and Cornell University for M.S in chemical engineering. I have joined Manya Education which contributed to my success. I have done my GRE coaching in the Manya-Vijayawada branch and scored 323. Whereas I enrolled in IELTS coaching in the Visakhapatnam branch and scored a band of 7.5. After attaining the test scores & enrolling in the counselling services, I was able to complete my applications and send them. I am thankful to the Manya Education for my success in getting admission to top universities.
Let us find out the format below:
GRE Test has three sections: Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning.
Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) is always the first section. In this section, students will have to write two essays each with a duration of 30 minutes.
Verbal Reasoning: In this section, students have to answer two sections, each section will have 20 questions with 30 minutes duration.
Quantitative Reasoning: In this section, students have to answer two sections, each section will have 20 questions with 35 minutes duration.
Experimental section (unscored): One full section either Verbal reasoning or Quantitative reasoning.
After the AWA section, 2 Quant sections, 2 Verbal sections, and 1 experimental section can appear in any order. Students will not know which section is an experimental section.
There is no specific material being tested on the GRE. Let us see what’s tested on each section of the test:
Analytical Writing: Two essays to ‘analyze an issue’ and ‘analyze an argument’ in which Reasoning, argumentative and writing skills are tested.
Verbal Reasoning: Comprehending and Vocabulary skills are tested in Reading comprehension, Text Completion, and Sentence equivalence questions.
Quantitative Reasoning: Algebra, Arithmetic, Geometry, Data Analysis.
GRE exam is a 3 hours 40 minutes test excluding the breaks. If the experimental section in Math then the testing time will be 5 minutes longer than the mentioned time. Including breaks, optional research sections, selecting the schools, etc the duration will be around 4.5 hours.
Here are some tips to help you prepare for the GRE exam:
1. Know the rules of the game – Get thorough with the structure, format, and scoring of the test.
2. Review the essentials (basic concepts) required for the test. For verbal, learn vocabulary and for math, learn the basics of the math topics tested.
3. Learn techniques, strategies and pacing tips to boost your score.
4. Practice questions from standard GRE materials.
5. Take GRE Full-length practice tests at regular intervals and review the test to learn from the mistakes.
For more on GRE prep, see our guide for making a GRE study plan.
Undoubtedly possible, if you have a realistic dream score and you are focused towards it. Through Manya GRE Live Online coaching you learn techniques and strategies, teachers teach even the most complex problems in easy to understand ways and you get access to comprehensive GRE materials. Your progress will be closely monitored and mentored for betterment.
GRE is a computer-delivered standardized test accepted for graduate and professional programs in the US, Canada ... Read More >
The GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is a very popular ...
Read More >
The GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is a study abroad ...
Read More >
The one question that lingers in the minds of ...
Read More >
I took the GRE+IELTS prep as well as the ACS (Admission Counselling Services) from the Princeton Review in Noida - 62. The teachers were very polite and well versed. The counsellor that was assigned to me was very helpful and helped me throughout the admission process and the visa process. I would most certainly recommend ... read more >
Special thanks to my quants trainer Sowmya mam who helped me to learn new tips and tricks which was so useful for my gre exam. I highly recommend manya for students who are aspiring to pursue their higher education.
The faculty was good and the tips and tricks which were taught by them was really helpful for cracking my gre exam. especially the quants trainer helped me a lot by teaching tips and tricks which was not known by me before joining in Manya. I highly recommend manya for students..