Manya TOEFL Preparation Courses
All About TOEFL
The Test of English as a Foreign Language or TOEFL as it is better known, is a standardized English proficiency test to measure the English capabilities of a non-native speaker of English.
The TOEFL scores are accepted by a suite of universities around the world and is also a medium for screening job seekers and immigrations applicants to English speaking destinations the world over.
The TOEFL exam is structured and designed to test the proficiency of an applicant in the four skills of the English language – Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
- Individual skills are scored between 0 to 30.
- The total score will be between 0 to 120 for the entire test
- Scores are valid for a two year period and can be retaken as many time for improvement subject that the test is not retaken more than once in a three day duration.
- Official test scores are ready within a six day duration.
- Online score card can be downloaded within 8 days after the test.
- A physical score copy will be sent via mailer within 11 days of taking the test. This is optional if selected when registering for the test.
Test Score Range.
|Reading Skill||Speaking Skill||Listening Skill||Writing Skill|
|Level||Total Score Range||Level||Total Score Range||Level||Total Score Range||Level||Total Score Range|
|weak||0-9||Score of zero||0|
The TOEFL test has three Variants
1. PBT – Paper based test – The TOEFL paper based test is taken by students where the possibility of taken a computer based test is limited or not available. A very small percentage of people opt for the Paper based test.
2. CBT- Computer based test – The TOEFL computer based test was the upgraded version of the TOEFL test from the paper based system. This was replaced by the latest version the TOEFL IBT and is no longer valid.
3. IBT – Internet based test. – The TOEFL internet basted test is the latest version of the TOEFL test and has completely replaced the computer based test in 2005.
How Manya – The Princeton Review can Help You Ace TOEFL
Manya – The Princeton Review Private Limited has been the foremost name in the Test prep market for almost twenty years.
The Manya TOEFL program is structured with content developed by experts in the TOEFL prep arena and are, beyond a doubt, the most structured, tried and tested method to achieve the desired score in the TOEFL exam.
Manya – The Princeton Review has a repertoire of expert Master trainers for TOEFL, who work to ensure that every student reaches the pinnacle of their exam capability during the program.
Manya TOEFL is a winning combination of Experienced and dedicated trainers with world class content.