Interactive platform allows students and tutors to take notes right on the teaching slide.
Reach your tutor when you need it most. Connect from anywhere, at any time.
All notes and tutoring sessions are recorded and delivered after every session.
Each of our session begins by setting a goal & agenda after a brief discussion with the student on his current learning need
as well as reviewing the road map to ensure that expectations are set clearly
Manya Education's Academic Tutoring is designed to
help your child master the following subjects.
Post graduate in Chemistry
Pursuing her Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry
Nidhi, a post graduate in Chemistry pursuing her Phd in Physical Chemistry, didn’t begin her career as a trainer. Little did she realise that her passion would be teaching, until she attended a training program conducted by an ed-tech firm on online training and delivery.
In her class, the student is the owner of the class and her sessions revolve around a student centric approach as against a trainer centric approach. The more you encourage a student to ask questions, the more the student understands the subject and the more the trainer learns and experiences as well.
Post graduate in Chemistry
Jaishree believes that online teaching has helped address multiple issues that arise in an offline set up. Personalised attention, ability of a student to freely express themselves, better networking opportunities, developing self discipline, being able to show case concepts visually to the students with the click of a button is what enhances her classroom experience.
Curiosity, inquisitivity and being able to relate to physics is a quality that Satyawan had in him from a very young age. He began to believe that science can provide you with required answers but gradually understood that physics can tell you how things work. In this journey his inclination was more towards Mechanics.
He believes in relating to real time examples in his classes to ensure his sessions are not the boring monotonous ones. Satyawan says, many people believe Physics is full of math & hence a student who does not like math, does not like physics too. But he has been able to show his students that physics & math cannot be combined. Math is only a tool used in physics. If students understand this well, his fear of the subject can be eliminated.
Graduate in Mathematics
Certified online trainer - Tutor Vista
Sandhya didn’t find her math sessions during her school days to be encouraging and motivating and she realised that this is something that only her teacher could have given her. Thus her primary goal is to make sure that none of her students feel the way she felt during her math sessions.
Online tutoring gives her the satiaction of making a difference in the life of a student even in the farthest of locations and she does this through visually engaging diagrams. Learning math not only becomes interesting but colorful and vibrant enabling students to remember the key concepts delivered.
Post graduate in Zoology
Cleared National Eligibility test with AIR 40
Aakanksha began her career as a research person and then moved on to reviewing the Quality of content for books published through renowned publishers for 11th and 12th grade. She is also one of the members to conduct training and workshops on how to design question papers for exams. She is a recipient of the best teacher award from GISR-IIWA foundation for contribution in the field of education.
We will very shortly get to see her books on biology be published and made available in the market.
Degree in Information Technology
Upgrading yourself every day and learning from your experiences with your students is what Guneet believes to be the only way to be successful as an online tutor. By helping students gain knowledge and in that way if a subject like Math, which is something that many students find frustrating, becomes a subject that they like, then you are a satisfied and dedicated teacher.
Gunneet considers dealing with mediocre children and working with them to scale up to be more satisfying than getting the cream of students to move from a 96% to 98% or 100%. This is where the potential and skill of a great teacher stands out from the crowd.
Post graduate in Microbiology
Bachelor of Education
Shilpa affirms that technology has played a significant role in making sure that her classes are for sure one of the best. More so because students of these days are more engaged when learning is integrated with technology. Taking students through virtual tours of the concepts taught in class helps build engagement and encourages active participation from the students and Shilpa finds her students to have shown improvement in knowledge retention.
- Shiv Bafna
- Grade: 10I am Shiv Bafna studying in Cambridge public school in grade 9 for IGSCE board. I am taking classes with Manya for Maths, Physics and Chemistry. The tutors are very good and cooperative. The lessons are going very smoothly and the content is very well taught. The assignments are assigned after every class as homework and helps me revise accordingly.
- Tanisha Philip
- Bangalore | Grade 8I am Tanisha Philip studying at greenwood high school Bangalore in class 8th. My board is IGCSE. My classes with Manya for maths are going well and I am happy with the way the tutor cleared my doubts. The online portal is quite friendly as well.
- Advika Rathi
- Delhi | Grade 10I had a great time with the manya education group. i often find it hard to understand concepts but the manya group made sure i understood every topic crisply. the teachers are very polite and friendly! they clarify all my doubts in detail without any hesitation. Every member of the group is very professional and never have i had a boring session with them. lastly i would recomm...
- Deepanshu M
- Delhi | IGCSE 8I am Deepanshu Mendiratta studying in Shiv Nadar school in class 9 for IGSCE board. It was a great experience with the manya group as most of the online classes are not so good but the online classes which manya groups is providing is very very good the teacher is also very helpful and he teaches everything in the detail and clarify all the doubts and the manya team like sonal...
- Bangalore | IGCSE 8I am Tanisha Philip studying at greenwood high school Bangalore in class 8th. My board is IGCSE. My classes with Manya for maths are going well and I am happy with the way the tutor cleared my doubts. The online portal is quite friendly as well.
- Vaishali B
- MumbaiMy son is pursuing grade 9 under the IGCSE Board. The lessons from Manya Education compliment his learning as the tutorials are backed up with tremendously experienced teachers with a high focus on the understanding of the concepts rather than drilling them. This experience is very different from the run of the mill tuitions where teachers focus only on tests and drills.
- Uditi M
- Jaipur | IGCSE 10The tuitions by Manya have helped me a lot to revise my syllabus and and the clear all my doubts as Praveen sir has been extremely helpful with everything, thank you David sir making sure all my classes were scheduled on time and thanks to Praveen sir for cross checking all the chapters and all the questions
- Advita S
- Bangalore | IGCSE 10I think that my experience with the Manya’s online tutoring has been really good so far, with most of my doubts or clarifications being cleared. I like the fact that I can revisit topics whenever I want to & can go over them again if I don’t understand something. The only thing I would wish to improve would be receiving a marking scheme or answer script for the assignments