How to register for the SAT?
The SAT exam is meant for the students seeking admission to undergraduate courses in the US or Canada. The SAT registration has four stages, the first is creating your profile, filling the application form, choosing and booking the date of your SAT test and finally, paying the charges.
Registration deadlines fall approximately 5 weeks before each SAT test date. Ensure that you book well within the deadlines.
- It’s a good idea to plan ahead — and get comfy — before you start to register.
- Sign in to your free College Board account. If you do not have an account, create one account on the college board site by entering the basic information about you.
- Provide your full, legal name and other identifying information. Make sure it’s the exact same name and information shown on your photo ID.
- Select the test date and the test center.
- Decide if you want to answer other questions about yourself. This takes time, but it’s worth it if you want colleges and scholarship organizations to find you. Learn why you should opt in to Student Search Service®.
- Upload a photo that meets very specific photo requirements.
- Pay the exam fees through Credit/Debit card.
- Check out, and print your Admission Ticket.
SAT Exam Fees in India
The fee for attempting the test in India is $101 for the SAT without the optional Essay and $117 with the Essay – both inclusive of International Fee of $49. If you change your SAT date or Center, an additional $30 is charged.
Documents required to take the SAT
Original Passport / Aadhaar card & Printed Admission Ticket have to be taken along on the TEST DAY and the documents will be checked.
When are the SAT Scores out?
The SAT results are out within about 20 days of taking the test. They are available on the College Board’s website and you can choose to get them in your email or get a hard copy delivered to you.
SAT is a trademark registered and owned by the College Board, which is not affiliated with and does not endorse this product or site.