Manya Partner Admissions Program

Over the years, Manya-The Princeton Review has forged strong international alliances with 600+ partner universities across the globe. The partner (international) universities truly recognise and appreciate the quality of the Indian student population. To leverage this valuable opportunity to the maximum, they have joined hands with Manya, a market leader in overseas admissions. Manya boasts of tie-ups with several universities in the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia and Germany, which are the most-revered study abroad destinations. Apart from the above, some of our partner universities are based in Ireland, Spain and Singapore as well.

The notable partner universities include San Jose State University, The University of Kansas, Colorado State University, University of Cincinnati, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Kent State University, Kingston University (London), Singapore Management University, to name a few.

The Manya Partner admissions consulting service extends the entire gamut of admissions consulting services to applicants aiming to apply to a select list of universities from our partner universities’ bucket.

Key Features

Student Testimonials

Our Students Stories


What are the general entry requirements to study abroad?

Every country, every university, and every programme has its own set of qualifiers for admission. Generally speaking, you have to have the minimum academic qualification and the qualifying score in entrance tests (such as the SAT/ ACT, GRE, GMAT). In addition to this, you will be expected to have a certain level of proficiency in the native language of the country that you are applying to. For example: An applicant from a non-English speaking country should have taken the IELTS or TOEFL and earned the qualifying score in order to apply to programmes in English-speaking countries. Similarly, Germany requires their international applicants to have a certain level of proficiency in German.

It is strongly advised that you thoroughly study the country’s policies for international students, the university’s regulations, and the qualifying criteria for your desired programmes before applying. If you are unsure of the acceptability of your qualifications, it is highly advised that you contact the admissions department of the university that you want to apply to.

When can I start applying for study abroad programs?

‘ASAP’ is the word. Depending on the programme and the university, there may be one, two, or three intakes in a year. Some programmes also have rolling deadlines. Roughly, the programmes start with the Fall semester in September/October and start accepting applications as early as January/February of that year till about June/July.

However, it is important to note that there would be millions of applications pouring in, so your application process should start more than a year earlier. Start researching on the programmes that suit your profile and career aspirations and shortlist the universities. Be aware of the deadlines but do not wait for them. Get your documents in place and start sending your applications just as soon as they are ready. After all, it is the early bird that gets the worm!

When should I start planning if I want to study abroad?

As mentioned in Q2, you need to set the ball rolling as early as possible, a year at the least. The whole process needs to be carried out painstakingly because a minute lapse can wreck your chances of admission in your dream university. Research for the most appropriate programmes and the best universities which not only help you in your journey towards your career goals, but also meet your preferences in location, duration, costs, etc. This will take considerable time and this time you would have to afford.

Where will I live during my study abroad program?

The first option will be the campus accommodation and if there is no room available, you will have several options to choose from. In most universities, there is a Student Support Team or a Students’ Union which will guide you in finding an accommodation. From hostels and spare room listings to shared accommodation with other students, there are plenty of options that will also comfortably fall within your budget. You can also rent an apartment, if your pocket allows you to.

Can I work while studying abroad?

The type of VISA you have determines whether you can work and how much you can work. The work hours also vary between term days and holidays. Most countries allow students to work for 20 hours a week during the term and full-time during the holidays. Though you can work, you cannot depend on these part-time earnings to fund your living expenses because right at the time of applying for a Student VISA, you will have to show that you have ample funds for your tuition and living expenses.

Trending Articles

Top 10 Undergraduate Scholarships for Studying in Canada

Canada is a great place in North America for higher education. It is a glorious country ... Read More >