Pursuing an MBA Abroad is a major and life altering career decision. Many a time applicants lose out on not having a suitable and well-rounded profile. Owing to our extensive experience in the study abroad consulting industry, we have found that students who work on their profile and invest proper time and energy on the same are actually more successful in acing the university admissions process.
There are several key decisions you need to ponder about while aiming to enhance your overall profile – which company to join as a fresher; which work profile to choose; how to gain on-site international experience; which NGO to join for community service; and several more. To focus on these aspects, ideally you should start at least a year before actually starting your MBA application process.
In case you enrol for our Admissions Consulting Services earlier than usual, our team will spend time with you to guide you on the following aspects with respect to profile enhancement:
- Understanding the education system and the admissions process of your preferred destination(s)
- Specialisation you could opt for
- Enhancing overall profile
- Social skills and soft skills enhancement
- Community service and extracurricular activities
- Additional courses you could take to enhance your career
- Strategy and advice on test taking and registering tips
- Importance of early applications and how to focus on them
- Visa process and components
Please contact our nearest centre for greater details!