Manya AP Preparation Courses
All About AP
Advanced Placement (AP) exam gives students the chance to tackle college-level curriculum in specific subjects while they’re still in high school and earn college credit and placement.
There are 38 AP subjects from which students can choose the subjects based on the core subjects in under grad. Each of the 38 AP exams has its own unique requirements; however, almost all of the exams have several things in common:
- AP is a paper pencil test.
- Most exams are 2–3 hours long.
- The first part of the exam usually consists of multiple-choice questions.
- The second part of the exam usually consists of free-response questions (like essay, solution to a problem, etc.)
- No of questions, duration for each section varies from subject to subject
- The multiple-choice section is scored by computer. Specially appointed college professors and experienced AP teachers score the free response section of the exam.
- AP scores are reported from 1 to 5.
- The mean score for the 2019 AP Exams was 2.91. Nearly 60% of all exams taken earned a score of 3 or higher.
- No penalty for wrong answers in the multiple choice questions.
How Manya Education can Help You Ace AP
Manya Education AP Prep comes with most updated, comprehensive AP study materials, based on the deliberate analysis of our Uber trainers. Get trained by our expert instructors, who have gone through certification training, and are experienced to help you meet your needs for AP preparation. Here at Manya you can get your target score with the help of the best AP coaching with a personalized study plan, practice tests, test review and much more. We prepare students for most of the commonly attempted AP subjects such as Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Physics (all papers), Chemistry, Biology, English literature, English language, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, and Statistics.