Practice tests are one of the most important tools to use if you are preparing for the GRE, but, unfortunately, most of the GRE practice tests available online aren’t of good quality. When you practice with any GRE practice tests that are available online, you can actually end up scoring which may not reflect your actual capability. A good GRE Practice Test is important for you to keep you focused on the actual topics that can help you score well on the GRE.
Want to score better on the GRE? If yes then, Manya Education GRE Practice Test Series is a perfect combination of testing and recommended learning. Built by our GRE experts, the course provides 5 full length GRE practice tests that are adaptive by section with detailed score report, answers and explanation to help students to analyze their strengths & weaknesses so that student gets the most effective GRE prep. The course is best suited for the students who have self-prepared for the GRE, and are now looking for a test series for the last mile practice.
• 5 Adaptive full length practice tests
• Detailed score report for self analysis
• Answers and explanation for each question
• 3 months validity
A comprehensive expert-led intensive GRE test prep program with guided practice sessions.
Self learning with complete GRE study materials, advanced Princeton Review platform and instructor led 8 doubt clearing sessions.
Prepare at your own pace and clear your doubts with expert GRE instructors.
- GRE : 327
- Varun S
- Manya ID: TRC181908E0022Manya's diligent and erudite faculty is the key to cracking the GRE. The exam is all about time management and strategy employment which Manya trains you well at. Classes are really useful, especially for Verbal.
- GRE : 323
- Manya ID: TRC181907E0035Due to the efforts made by the faculty I was able to score well in GRE. They always provided me with the assistance whenever it was needed. The online portal was really helpful during preparation. Thank you Manya- The Princeton Review,Trichy"
- GRE : 321
- Ananya Agarwal
- Manya ID: MYS202108E00001I enrolled for GRE classes at Manya - The Princeton review last year. I had a lot of questions in my mind in the beginning because I come from a different city and I am a working professional. To my delight, they were answered patiently and professionally which gave me a sense of confidence. The faculty at Manya is really supportive and communicative. Everything you need for GR...
- GRE : 330
- Sanpreet Singh
- Manya ID: MDP171804E00042I was the student for the GMAT classes in 2017. I am writing this message to thank Manya trainer, who taught me quant. The trainer had helped me out in pulling up my score, by constantly giving me challenging questions, helping in clearing my doubt and sharing a new approach to save time in tricky questions. I gave GMAT in 2017, but scored 49/51 in quant, I got busy with my pro...
- GRE : 323
- Dharani Prasad
- Manya ID: VJW004I am happy to say that I have got admits from UCLA and Cornell University for M.S in chemical engineering. I have joined Manya Education which contributed to my success. I have done my GRE coaching in the Manya-Vijayawada branch and scored 323. Whereas I enrolled in IELTS coaching in the Visakhapatnam branch and scored a band of 7.5. After attaining the test scores & enrolling ...
- GRE : 327
- Sanjana Hemraju
- Manya ID: JNR192010E004I'm happy with Manya Princeton Review's training because it helped me keep focused in between college's hectic schedule. The course is designed well and covers nearly all kinds of questions so nothing is really a surprise in the actual test. Membean and the practice tests were of great help. The trainers were extremely helpful and patient with my doubts and I'd like to thank th...
Anyone who is planning to run a marathon would ensure he has enough practice to build stamina for the run. The same is the case with GRE. During the GRE test preparation, the students should take tests at regular intervals to ensure their preparation is on the right track. These tests should be taken in a timed manner. The more tests you take, you will be better equipped to face the GRE.
Firstly, the GRE Test series will help you understand how the computerized section adaptive test works. The test will help you to identify where you stand and how much work you should put in to reach your score target. The review of these tests will help you understand the areas you are lacking in.
You should begin the GRE prep with a mock test to understand how the test works and how close you are to your target score. After identifying your strengths and weaknesses, work on those areas. This should be followed by another mock test to figure out how much you have improved. Before you take the actual GRE Test, you should have taken a good number of mock tests. All these tests should be taken under test-like scenarios in your home.
Students who know about the GRE test, the syllabus and the pattern and also have learned concepts and practiced all the topics tested in GRE should enroll for the GRE Test series. The preparation should be combined with regular tests and reviews. The review points should be seriously considered and worked upon before the next test. Do not miss out on the essay section while taking the test.
Many of the test prep companies offer a free GRE practice test that can be taken by creating an account on their website. Make sure that the test you take is similar to the actual GRE in terms of content and structure. The ETS too has two free full-length tests which you can practice before taking the actual GRE. These mock tests will help you set targets and also help you plan your future course.
Every test prep company usually has a free mock test on its website. You can sign up and take a free GRE Practice Test using this link.
During the GRE test preparation, you should also take the two ETS Powerprep tests which can be downloaded from this site.
Practicing GRE mock tests online will help you understand how the computerized section adaptive test works. The test will help you to identify where you stand and how much work you should put in to reach your score target. The review of these tests will help you understand the areas you are lacking in.
Along with the diagnostic test you should take at the beginning of the GRE Test preparation, plan to include another 5 to 8 tests during the course of preparation. A good number of tests and reviews will not only help you strategize the test-taking, but also improve your timings.
The GRE mock tests you take should be full-length ones with experimental sections if possible. These tests should mimic real GRE tests with all the topics and question types covered. Make sure that the series of GRE Tests you choose has around 6 to 8 tests for a good amount of practice. Plan to take only the computerized tests. The paper-based ones can be used as drills.
Yes. You can sign up and take a free Princeton GRE Test using this link https://www.princetonreview.com/grad/free-gre-practice-test#!practice.
Reaching the 99th percentile involves dedicated GRE Test preparation. The student should learn all the concepts and practice them regularly. The tests will help them judge their preparations. Reviewing the tests will ensure that the student can identify the weaknesses and work in those areas. Ideally, a student should take anywhere between 6 to 10 tests to ensure a good score.