GMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
As per GMAC, the governing body for the GMAT, there are no specific eligibility criteria for appearing for the GMAT. However, before applying to any college or university it is suggested to check what all your college or university demands for.
Age Criteria for the GMAT:
- The candidate must have completed 18 years of age; however, there is no upper age limit of the candidate applying to take the test.
- If you are a student falling between the age group of 13 to 17 years, you should have permission in writing from your parents or from your legal guardian.
Qualification Required for the GMAT:
- The GMAC, the governing body for the GMAT has not announced any official statement regarding the qualification you need to have in order to appear for the test.
- If you are a student planning to enroll for an MBA program, you should have a graduate degree from a recognized university (in any discipline).
Nationality Required for the GMAT:
- There are no boundaries to the nationality of a candidate. Anyone from any country can apply for the GMAT.
Important factors to note while applying for the GMAT:
- You must have your contact information to shares such as legal name and contact details including address, contact number, and e-mail address.
- Your information having background details including gender, ethnicity (United States), your date of birth and your country of citizenship.
- Payment details of your GMAT examination and the government-issued identification, a digital photograph, signature, palm vein pattern.
Step by Step guide on choosing the appointment for the test:
- Log onto the official website of the Graduate Management Aptitude Council.
- Click on the tab written GMAT and select the Register option.
- Choose the Select a GMAT Exam option. Also, click on Find a test center after it.
- You will be provided the options for the test center, the dates in the upcoming exam date and the slot in which you can book your test.
- You can make the payment for the application form through Net banking, with your credit card or you can also use your debit card to complete the application process.