What will be your GMAT score? Find out by taking a full-length practice test under realistic testing conditions. Try your hand at the types of questions you’ll see on the real test and get a personalized score report highlighting your strengths and areas of improvement. By doing more and more GMAT computer-adaptive practice tests you can understand the format clearly and reviewing one section at a time will help you to achieve the best GMAT score.
We provide 10 adaptive full-length practice tests.
The practice test will help you know how you will perform on the actual test. Try your hand at the types of questions you’ll see on the real test and get a personalized score report highlighting your strengths and areas of improvement. The time analysis provided in the report will help you improve your pacing.
No, the tests cannot be reset but can be retaken.
You get 120 days to access the free online practice test and if you buy a course, the student portal validity depends on the kind, of course, you have enrolled for.
Yes, you can pause and resume the test; however, it is not advisable. We recommend you to take the practice test in one go to get real test experience and accurate scores.
You will get a detailed score report with answers and explanations immediately when you end the test.
No, you cannot take the test again. However, you can do a detailed analysis with the score report and can view answers with explanations for every question on the test.
- GMAT 740
- Agnidhra Ghosh
- Manya ID: SBR192012E0014I initially joined Manya TPR to prepare for the GMAT, because I wasn't sure where to make my start. Manya TPR definitely helped the classes as well as materials serving as the base, and the tutors helping me shape out a time based plan for my GMAT date. Even though the entire world over, the spread of the novel Coronavirus put a spanner in the works of many a plan, my trainers ...
- GMAT: 730
- Adwitya Patro
- Manya ID: BBS192005E0001Having thought of pursuing my global MBA dream, I gave my first GMAT attempt, without much of preparation in December 2018, and was discouraged by receiving 610. Then I dropped my plans for sometime and was looking for some right mentorship. I took a break of 2 months and then went back to meet Manya Bhubaneswar Center, and seeing my perseverance to not get deterred by repeated...
- GMAT 710
- Vibhav Sharma
- Manya ID: STX192010E0006My choice of joining The Princeton Review for my GMAT coaching has served me well. My experience with TPR has been excellent. The teachers not only did not restrict themselves to the set curriculum but also paid individual attention to my weaknesses. Even in the Covid times, when everything was uncertain, the teachers at TPR adapted well to the online way of learning. I found t...
- GMAT 710
- Agrim Taneja
- Manya ID: STX192001E0015My GMAT preparation at Manya- The Princeton Review was an amazing journey. I started my offline classes at the South ex centre just before the lockdown. But, Manya- TPR tackled the situation so well and quickly shifted to digital platform for the classes. The techniques that I learnt through the course and the booster sessions were extremely helpful in solving even the most com...
- GMAT 690
- Sparsh Garg
- Manya ID: CHD192007E0058Based on recommendations by my seniors and colleagues, I decided to join Manya-The Princeton Review classes to start my preparation for the GMAT exam. The classes were very intuitive and the resources and worksheets provided by Manya helped me pace up my problem-solving speed with accuracy and precision. My trainer trained me in the verbal section and his classes were really fu...
Anyone who wants to do their MBA in India or abroad can write the GMAT exam. ... Read More >
Most people are aware that they need to take ...
Read More >
Aspiring students are often told about the importance of ...
Read More >
Each person has unique abilities. So, the time for ...
Read More >