What will be your GMAT score? Find out by taking a full-length practice test under realistic testing conditions. Try your hand at the types of questions you’ll see on the real test and get a personalized score report highlighting your strengths and areas of improvement. By doing more and more GMAT computer-adaptive practice tests you can understand the format clearly and reviewing one section at a time will help you to achieve the best GMAT score.
We offer several courses for GMAT preparation and you may choose any one of them as per your requirement. For professionals, who have little time for GMAT preparation, GMAT Online classes and self-study courses such as Blend and Blend Lite are best suited. For other students, who have ample time for the GMAT prep, GMAT classroom courses are the best. For any student who wants to complete the course in a short span of time or who prefers individualized training, GMAT 1-on-1 will serve the purpose. All the courses include GMAT preparation material.
The GMAT Official Practice Tests (2 free tests and 2 packs containing 2 practice tests each) by GMAC are closest to the actual GMAT and hence the best test series. Besides the Official tests, The Princeton Review tests are quite popular among the masses. There are 10 full-length, computer-adaptive-by-question practice tests that mimic the actual GMAT. You’ll come away with a realistic understanding of the test and how you might score. Thus, bolstering your confidence on the actual test day.
Also, you get a detailed, interactive score report that provides in-depth guidance about how you’re using your time and where you have opportunities for improvement. Review your answers to practice exams and check the solutions to know the shortest and the smartest way of doing each question. Let the ALGO analyze your results by topic area, format, strategy, and time analysis. See and learn how the level of questions changes as you get the questions right or wrong. Also, learn about your areas of strengths and weaknesses in detail with the suggested drills for improving your weak areas at the end of the test report.
We provide 10 adaptive full-length practice tests. You will get free access to one of these tests on registering on our website. Other 9 tests are paid tests.
The 6 practice tests provided by GMAC (2 free tests and 4 paid tests) are very close to the real GMAT because of the obvious reason – GMAC is the maker of the real GMAT exam. Taking these tests will ensure that your final score is close to what you will score on these practice tests.
The practice test will help you know how you will perform on the actual test. Try your hand at the types of questions you’ll see on the real test and get a personalized score report highlighting your strengths and areas of improvement. The time analysis provided in the report will help you improve your pacing.
You should invest your time only on the standardized GMAT practice tests. Standardized tests follow the rules set by GMAC for creating the actual GMAT questions. Go for either GMAT Official practice tests or buy a test series from a well-known test prep company.
You get 120 days to access the free online practice test and if you buy a course, the student portal validity depends on the kind, of course, you have enrolled for.
No, the tests cannot be reset but can be retaken.
You must take the practice test in the simulated environment. Let’s say that if you have already planned to take the test at the test centre, you must take the practice exam at a nearby library or a GMAT coaching centre. However, if you are planning to take the GMAT Online exam (home-testing), you may take the GMAT practice test at your home.
Yes, you can pause and resume the test; however, it is not advisable. We recommend you to take the practice test in one go to get real test experience and accurate scores.
Any student who is preparing for the GMAT can enrol in the GMAT Test Series. GMAC provides 2 packs consisting of 2 tests each. These tests are good replicas of the real GMAT tests and are worth taking. You may buy each pack online for $49.99 at mba.com.
You will get a detailed score report with answers and explanations immediately when you end the test.
The Princeton Review GMAT test series is neither very hard nor very easy. The difficulty level is at par with the actual GMAT.
No, you cannot take the test again. However, you can do a detailed analysis with the score report and can view answers with explanations for every question on the test.
Yes, we provide 1 free mock test. Visit https://www.manyagroup.com/gmat/free-gmat-practice-test/
- GMAT 740
- Agnidhra Ghosh
- Manya ID: SBR192012E0014I initially joined Manya TPR to prepare for the GMAT, because I wasn't sure where to make my start. Manya TPR definitely helped the classes as well as materials serving as the base, and the tutors helping me shape out a time based plan for my GMAT date. Even though the entire world over, the spread of the novel Coronavirus put a spanner in the works of many a plan, my trainers ...
- GMAT: 730
- Adwitya Patro
- Manya ID: BBS192005E0001Having thought of pursuing my global MBA dream, I gave my first GMAT attempt, without much of preparation in December 2018, and was discouraged by receiving 610. Then I dropped my plans for sometime and was looking for some right mentorship. I took a break of 2 months and then went back to meet Manya Bhubaneswar Center, and seeing my perseverance to not get deterred by repeated...
- GMAT 710
- Vibhav Sharma
- Manya ID: STX192010E0006My choice of joining The Princeton Review for my GMAT coaching has served me well. My experience with TPR has been excellent. The teachers not only did not restrict themselves to the set curriculum but also paid individual attention to my weaknesses. Even in the Covid times, when everything was uncertain, the teachers at TPR adapted well to the online way of learning. I found t...
- GMAT 710
- Agrim Taneja
- Manya ID: STX192001E0015My GMAT preparation at Manya- The Princeton Review was an amazing journey. I started my offline classes at the South ex centre just before the lockdown. But, Manya- TPR tackled the situation so well and quickly shifted to digital platform for the classes. The techniques that I learnt through the course and the booster sessions were extremely helpful in solving even the most com...
- GMAT 690
- Sparsh Garg
- Manya ID: CHD192007E0058Based on recommendations by my seniors and colleagues, I decided to join Manya-The Princeton Review classes to start my preparation for the GMAT exam. The classes were very intuitive and the resources and worksheets provided by Manya helped me pace up my problem-solving speed with accuracy and precision. My trainer trained me in the verbal section and his classes were really fu...
At work or at university/college, you were most likely introduced to the concept of time management. ... Read More >
Thousands of individuals take competitive tests, but only a ...
Read More >
The GMAT Verbal Reasoning section measures your ability to ...
Read More >
In GMAT Analytical Writing , the test will present ...
Read More >