Aadhaar Card will be temporarily accepted as a form of identity for taking the TOEFL and GRE tests started from the 1st of…Read More >
The UK's flexibility and quality of education make it an appealing choice for international students, according to delegates at the UK Council for…Read More >
Banks and non-banking financial organizations (NBFCs) are taking extra care when reviewing education loans as a result of the pandemic. For their…Read More >
Indian students in the UK will now be able to stay in the country for an extended period of time after finishing…Read More >
Universities get to deal independently with academic matters regarding the curricula, methods and teaching strategies. Universities have the power to set academic, admission, and graduation policies and standards, appoint staff, and undertake academic planning, meanwhile, Private Universities are out-of-province institutions permitted to provide degrees after a meticulous quality assessment process by the designated governmental authorities which give the green light to certain degrees.
UK universities usually prefer and accept IELTS and IELTS UKVI (UK Visa and Immigration). In addition to these, UK universities do accept TOEFL (ibT) as well. IELTS/TOEFL is strongly recommended and it’s mandatory if you don’t belong or complete studies from an English speaking country.
Yes. After completing your studies in Germany as an international student, you can apply for a residence permit to stay in the country and seek work for an additional period of 18 months. If you gain work in Germany within this time you should make sure that you extend your visa, residence or work permit to ensure you are living in the country legally.
MS Electrical and Computer Engineering
MBA Silver Scholars Program
MA Economics and Finance
Master of Architecture
UG Computer Science
PhD Computer Science
MS Data Science
- Grade 10My daughter is studying in an American Embassy school in grade 10th. We are taking classes for Chemistry and Maths. The classes are good and the teaching is brilliant. We are satisfied and happy with the way everything is planned and executed. It's a great experience.
- Nirvaan Puri
- Grade 10
- Manya ID: CSS192003E0037My son Nirvaan is studying in grade 10th for IGCSE at a step-by-step school. We have taken classes for Physics with Manya. It was really great to be a part of Manya institution. The course helped my son to improve on the weak areas and concepts. The teachers were knowledgeable and well aware of the syllabus and how to engage Nirvaan in sessions. It was great!
- Grade 9
- Manya ID: CSS202106E00016My daughter is studying in class 9 at The Shriram School, Moulsari and we are taking online classes with Manya for Economics. Kavya has enjoyed the classes with Mehak ma'am. She teaches well and helps in clearing concepts. Kavya will be continuing her prep with Manya for classes. The portal is also good, easy to access and after class feedback from tutor also help parents to ...
- Shiv Bafna
- Grade 10I am Shiv Bafna studying in Cambridge Public School in grade 9 for the IGSCE board. I am taking classes with Manya for Maths, Physics and Chemistry. The tutors are very good and cooperative. The lessons are going very smoothly and the content is very well taught. The assignments are assigned after every class as homework and help me revise accordingly.
- Tanisha Philip
- Grade 8I am Tanisha Philip studying at Greenwood High School Bangalore in class 8th. My board is IGCSE. My classes with Manya for Maths are going well and I am happy with the way the tutor cleared my doubts. The online portal is quite friendly as well.
- Advika Rathi
- Grade 10I had a great time with the Manya Education group. I often find it hard to understand concepts but the Manya group made sure I understood every topic crisply. The teachers are very polite and friendly! they cleared all my doubts in detail without any hesitation. Every member of the group is very professional and never have I had a boring session with them. Lastly, I would recom...
- Deepanshu M
- Grade 8I am Deepanshu Mendiratta studying in Shiv Nadar school in class 9 for the IGSCE board. It was a great experience with the Manya group as most of the online classes are not so good but the online classes which Manya groups is providing are very good, the teacher is also very helpful and he teaches everything in detail and clarifies all the doubts and the Manya team like Sonali ...
- GRE 327
- Varun S
- Manya ID: TRC181908E0022Manya's diligent and erudite faculty is the key to cracking the GRE. The exam is all about time management and strategy employment which Manya trains you well at. Classes are really useful, especially for Verbal.
- GRE 323
- Manya ID: TRC181907E0035Due to the efforts made by the faculty I was able to score well in GRE. They always provided me with the assistance whenever it was needed. The online portal was really helpful during preparation. Thank you Manya- The Princeton Review,Trichy"
- GMAT: 690
- Ishita Puri
- Manya ID: CHD192009E0026It was last year, August, that a friend recommended Manya-The Princeton Review for my GMAT preparation. I had unsuccessfully attended a similar coaching institute earlier, but couldn’t adapt to their teaching method. Manya has a very exclusive, planned, and systematic approach for GMAT. They have various tried and tested techniques(such as prethinking-CR; PITA, plugging in et...
- Zaman Khan
- Manya ID: CAND22412I really want to thank my Manya trainer from the bottom of my heart for her consistent support and guidance. To be honest, there was a time, when I felt really scared of what's going to happen, but you were always there for me. You were very soft-spoken and gentle even in all conundrum situations. I really appreciate the fact that sometimes when you remained busy, you still r...
- GMAT 740
- Agnidhra Ghosh
- Manya ID: SBR192012E0014I initially joined Manya TPR to prepare for the GMAT, because I wasn't sure where to make my start. Manya TPR definitely helped the classes as well as materials serving as the base, and the tutors helping me shape out a time based plan for my GMAT date. Even though the entire world over, the spread of the novel Coronavirus put a spanner in the works of many a plan, my trainers ...
- GMAT: 730
- Adwitya Patro
- Manya ID: BBS192005E0001Having thought of pursuing my global MBA dream, I gave my first GMAT attempt, without much of preparation in December 2018, and was discouraged by receiving 610. Then I dropped my plans for sometime and was looking for some right mentorship. I took a break of 2 months and then went back to meet Manya Bhubaneswar Center, and seeing my perseverance to not get deterred by repeated...
- GMAT 710
- Vibhav Sharma
- Manya ID: STX192010E0006My choice of joining The Princeton Review for my GMAT coaching has served me well. My experience with TPR has been excellent. The teachers not only did not restrict themselves to the set curriculum but also paid individual attention to my weaknesses. Even in the Covid times, when everything was uncertain, the teachers at TPR adapted well to the online way of learning. I found t...
- GMAT 710
- Agrim Taneja
- Manya ID: STX192001E0015My GMAT preparation at Manya- The Princeton Review was an amazing journey. I started my offline classes at the South ex centre just before the lockdown. But, Manya- TPR tackled the situation so well and quickly shifted to digital platform for the classes. The techniques that I learnt through the course and the booster sessions were extremely helpful in solving even the most com...
- GMAT 690
- Sparsh Garg
- Manya ID: CHD192007E0058Based on recommendations by my seniors and colleagues, I decided to join Manya-The Princeton Review classes to start my preparation for the GMAT exam. The classes were very intuitive and the resources and worksheets provided by Manya helped me pace up my problem-solving speed with accuracy and precision. My trainer trained me in the verbal section and his classes were really fu...
- GRE 321
- Ananya Agarwal
- Manya ID: MYS202108E00001I enrolled for GRE classes at Manya - The Princeton review last year. I had a lot of questions in my mind in the beginning because I come from a different city and I am a working professional. To my delight, they were answered patiently and professionally which gave me a sense of confidence. The faculty at Manya is really supportive and communicative. Everything you need for GR...
- Samarth Kulkarni
- BangaloreHello everyone! I’m Samarth Kulkarni. Recently, I had the great privilege of being able to work on a project with Dr. Bruce Campbell of Brown University. Over the course of our mentorship, we worked to create a “BCI”, which is a system that detects and interprets brain waves so that they can be used to procure a response from the computer. By the end of our mentorship,...
- GRE 330
- Sanpreet Singh
- Manya ID: MDP171804E00042I was the student for the GMAT classes in 2017. I am writing this message to thank Manya trainer, who taught me quant. The trainer had helped me out in pulling up my score, by constantly giving me challenging questions, helping in clearing my doubt and sharing a new approach to save time in tricky questions. I gave GMAT in 2017, but scored 49/51 in quant, I got busy with my pro...
- Uditi M
- Grade 10The tuitions by Manya have helped me a lot to revise my syllabus and clear all my doubts as Praveen sir has been extremely helpful with everything, thank you David sir making sure all my classes were scheduled on time, and thanks to Praveen sir for cross checking all the chapters and all the questions.
I have been a student in Manya, Princeton review, Mysore for the last six months. I am undergoing the classes for GRE and IELTS and they have been working really great for me. PRINCETON REVIEW is guiding me very well in this journey. I am really having a good experience.
The strategies and techniques offered in the preparation of GMAT are unique and generally much easier compared to the strategies found on the internet and I think the comprehensive learning experience is worth the money you pay them.
I did my SAT training at Manya Princeton Review . In my diagnostics test I got a 1160 and in my final SAT I scored 1520, which I am told, was the highest score in Chennai for that series. Manya helped me understand the tactics involved in taking a standardised test, enabling me to stay on track for my first SAT. A great starting point for the journey towards college.
According to a 2018 poll by the Graduate Management... Read More >
We know you're looking forward to your study abroad... Read More >
Studying abroad is one of the most unique and... Read More >