- GRE 340
- Suyash RajI started my GRE prep with no clear vision of what the GRE exam entails or what is the timeline to prepare. My instructors and batchmates at Manya helped me a lot with figuring out my way to a good GRE score. WordsApp and Sample tests on the Manya online portal served not only as educational materials but also as guiding benchmarks to measure my progress along this journey. Ul...
- SAT 1540/1600
- JwalikaMy journey at Manya started when I took the diagnostic test and got a score of 1260. A score improvement of at-least a 100 points was promised and I ended up bettering my score by a massive 280 points! This is due to the wonderful training given by Manya. Teachers who are always ready to help, staff who are always ready to make you feel comfortable, facilities that make you w...
- SAT: 1540/1600
- Valli VikramEnrolling in Princeton review set the right preparation path for me.. From the very beginning, Hemanathan sir and Usha mam knew exactly what my weak points were and helped me improve them. They taught me all the content needed to take the SAT, as well as tips, tricks, and shortcuts to use on exam day. The supplementary Princeton review text books were extremely useful as wel...
- SAT 1520/1600
- Varsha SenthilFirst and foremost, I'd like to thank you for all the support you've provided me with, Thank you so much to Raji Ma'am, Priya Ma'am, and Siddarth Sir, for all their help with verbal. A huge thank you for all the support they have given me to improve my verbal score. I found the online portal to be extremely useful and the feedback provided after each test (of which there was...
- SAT 1520/1600
- AnahitaThank you Princeton Review. The coaches were extremely helpful, and their guidance made it possible for me to achieve such a good score. I am immensely grateful for their endless support and dedication. The classes were extremely helpful. I received a lot of meaningful suggestions and advice from the coaches. The material provided was also very useful in preparing for the test...
- SAT 1460/1600
- Subhrajyoti PradhanIt will be an understatement if I said that Princeton Review is just an institute where I took SAT classes. Really I had never explored the possibility of studying abroad and considered it merely as a dream. However at Princeton Review I saw the possibility of that dream becoming a reality. My teachers not only gave me the very vital tips and tricks that helped me through my S...
- GMAT 740
- Harshit SinghThrough this testimonial, I would like to provide an insight into my GMAT prep and how important a role the Princeton Review played in enabling me to score a 740 on my GMAT and that too in my first attempt. I got to know about the Manya Princeton Review through a friend. Although initially, I had my reservations as Princeton Review is not as heavily advertised as some of the ot...
- GMAT 730
- Keshav Maheshwari
- Manya ID: TPRGD4BTR 50Manya - Princeton Review provided me with the knowledge necessary to achieve my target score & I am grateful that I chose it. The teachers were extremely approachable throughout my preparation period. They frequently inquired about my progress & which helped me stay motivated. Besides that, they were always available on call or text, ready to clear any doubts I had.
- GMAT: 740
- Sachet GargMy experience with GMAT preparation at Manya - The Princeton Review was great. The teachers are very experienced, the online portal contains 10 practice tests & a lot of topic-wise drills for practice, which makes it easy to customize our preparation according to our preferences. The classes taught us a lot of techniques & the booster sessions were especially helpful as...
- GMAT 740
- Shivreet Majitha
- Manya ID: CHD202111E00016Manya - The Princeton Review has helped me reach my goal. It was in Dec 2020 that I decided to join Manya – The Princeton Review & realised that there were so many tips & tricks that I had no idea about & I got 740. The online 1:1 classes & the additional booster sessions helped me strengthen my basics. Additionally, the mock-up review helped me understand my ...
- GMAT 760
- Rudra Mishra
- Manya ID: GD4192004E0084My journey started with knowing little to nothing about the GMAT but ended with me scoring a 760 in the first attempt. During this time, the staff at Manya – The Princeton Review helped me understand what the GMAT actually was, how it was different from other standardized tests & the approach one needed to take to score well. Like everyone, I too wanted to have an idea of...
- GMAT 760
- Aishwarya Ravichandran
- Manya ID: ANN202111E00024I was very apprehensive about attempting the GMAT. The exam pattern was also something I was not used to. However, after attending classes from Manya – The Princeton Review, Anna Nagar branch, I gradually gained confidence. The trainers helped me understand the basic concepts. I am very much grateful to my booster session trainers who gave me individual reviews of each practi...
- GMAT 760
- Dinesh Tagirisa
- Manya ID: VJW2021106E00010After dropping IIM with an ambition to join a greater B-school would never have been fulfilled without a great GMAT score of 760. Choosing Princeton review is one of the right decisions I’ve made on this journey. Improving by close to 100 points, I’ll always be grateful to the teachers. Tons of suggestions, & mock tests with detailed analysis. All these efforts paid off...
- GMAT 770
- Bhushan BendigeriThe course has a lot of practical content and productive weekly interactive classes, & the tutors are very supportive. They were extremely helpful in assisting me in developing strategies & I saw a significant increase in my score as a result. The student portal includes 10 full-length practice tests as well as carefully curated materials. This aided me in achieving my ...
- GMAT 770
- Yash Arora
- Manya ID: STX212204E00005The trainers at Manya are experienced, helpful & well versed in the basics & techniques required for a good GMAT score. There are 10 practice tests available to the students and a variety of customisable drills for practicing. The practice tests have the same layout as the actual GMAT exam & are almost similar in difficulty level as well. There are booster classes a...
- Leanne Rejo
- Grade 11My daughter Leanne is studying in Grade 11 and is taking Accountancy classes from Sharad Agarwal sir. She's very happy with his classes and wants to continue to take classes in July for her next term after her exams.
- Advika Rathi
- Grade 10
- Manya ID: CSS202105E00013I want to express my gratitude to Ms. Gita for her continual guidance and assistance. She was really encouraging and walked me through every step of the process. Although Spanish was difficult for me, I had overcome my phobia as a result of her. She's also a great motivator and friend. Finally, I would advise all of my friends to join Manya and get a wealth of knowledge that ca...
- Isha Salgaonkar
- Grade 9Today was my chemistry paper and because of your teaching, it went well. Thank you so much for being my chemistry teacher.
University of Cincinnati
PhD In Physics
University of Waterloo
Nikhil V Giri
MS Computer Science
Penn State University
PhD in Chemistry
New York University
MS Mechatronics Engineering
The GMAT exam is the first and only standardised exam designed specifically for graduate business and management programs. It establishes the benchmark for predicting academic performance in today's graduate management programs, and most importantly, schools rely on the exam. The GMAT exam will assist you in standing out during the admissions process. It is the most widely used and reliable strong predictor of academic success in MBA and other graduate business degree programs. In fact, a GMAT score is used in 9 out of 10 MBA admission decisions.
The GRE Subject Tests assess achievement in a specific field of study and assist departments in determining applicants' readiness for graduate school. Some GRE Subject Tests generate sub-scores that provide additional information about strengths and weaknesses, which can be helpful for guidance and placement. For admission to master's programs at many prestigious universities, prospective students must take the GRE exam. The GRE is an official requirement for technical master's degrees such as MS, MCA, MSC, MTech, and MBA.
The College Board administers the SAT, a globally recognised college admission test that allows high school students to demonstrate to colleges what they know and how well they can apply that knowledge. Most students take the SAT in 11th or 12th grade, with some taking it as early as 10th grade. Almost every university and college in the USA and many colleges worldwide consider SAT to take admission decisions.
THIS BLOG INCLUDES: 1.Cost of Study in MBA for... Read More >
THIS BLOG INCLUDES: 1.Syllabus Overview 2.Chapters to Go 3.Assessment... Read More >
The Digital SAT is administered by the College Board,... Read More >
THIS BLOG INCLUDES: 1.Introduction 2.Challenges in the Verbal section... Read More >
THIS BLOG INCLUDES: 1.English Proficiency Tests (EP), an Insight... Read More >
THIS BLOG INCLUDES: 1.Steps to Prepare an Effective SAT... Read More >