Laurie LeBlanc, deputy minister of Ontario's Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities, addressed a letter to Ontario's designated learning institutions on July…Read More >
Australia is considering doubling the migration points for professional year programs and extending post-study work rights for offshore studies in flexible new…Read More >
Advanced Placement is a standard of academic excellence recognised by universities all around the world. AP Exam scores are taken into account…Read More >
With international borders reopening and the Covid situation easing, the number of Indian students studying abroad is expected to rise in the…Read More >
MS Electrical and Computer Engineering
MBA Silver Scholars Program
MA Economics and Finance
Master of Architecture
UG Computer Science
PhD Computer Science
MS Data Science
- Advika Rathi
- Grade 10
- Manya ID: CSS202105E00013I want to express my gratitude to Ms. Gita for her continual guidance and assistance. She was really encouraging and walked me through every step of the process. Although Spanish was difficult for me, I had overcome my phobia as a result of her. She's also a great motivator and friend. Finally, I would advise all of my friends to join Manya and get a wealth of knowledge that ca...
- Abhijishya Reddy
- Grade 8
- Manya ID: CSS212205E00050I was able to understand very clearly what the teacher taught me in class. She made sure to explain the concepts in detail. I would rate the trainer a 3/3.
- Shreet Bagadia
- Grade 9
- Manya ID: CSS212204E00028All my classes are very good and on a scale of 1 to 3, I would rate the trainer a 3.
- Pranav Prakash
- Grade 9
- Manya ID: CSS212205E00003I am very impressed by the professional manner in which everything is being done at Manya. Thank you.
- Suhani Mishra
- Grade 9
- Manya ID: CSS212205E00001My chemistry trainer Ms.Nidhi is very good and I am able to understand everything that she is teaching. She has solved all my queries and questions I get during the lesson. After attending her classes, I have understood the concepts better and I am able to answer in class. I especially like how she explains the concepts and overall very good service provided. I am confident t...
- Suveer Sawhney
- Manya ID: CSS212205E00004The classes so far have been great. I have understood whatever has been taught clearly. There have been no technical issues in using the portal and I would give the trainer a perfect rating of 3/3.
- Grade 10My daughter is studying in an American Embassy school in grade 10th. We are taking classes for Chemistry and Maths. The classes are good and the teaching is brilliant. We are satisfied and happy with the way everything is planned and executed. It's a great experience.
- Nirvaan Puri
- Grade 10
- Manya ID: CSS192003E0037My son Nirvaan is studying in grade 10th for IGCSE at a step-by-step school. We have taken classes for Physics with Manya. It was really great to be a part of Manya institution. The course helped my son to improve on the weak areas and concepts. The teachers were knowledgeable and well aware of the syllabus and how to engage Nirvaan in sessions. It was great!
- Grade 9
- Manya ID: CSS202106E00016My daughter is studying in class 9 at The Shriram School, Moulsari and we are taking online classes with Manya for Economics. Kavya has enjoyed the classes with Mehak ma'am. She teaches well and helps in clearing concepts. Kavya will be continuing her prep with Manya for classes. The portal is also good, easy to access and after class feedback from tutor also help parents to ke...
- Shiv Bafna
- Grade 10
- Manya ID: CSS192012E0022I am Shiv Bafna studying in Cambridge Public School in grade 9 for the IGSCE board. I am taking classes with Manya for Maths, Physics and Chemistry. The tutors are very good and cooperative. The lessons are going very smoothly and the content is very well taught. The assignments are assigned after every class as homework and help me revise accordingly.
- Tanisha Philip
- Grade 8
- Manya ID: CSS192001E0023I am Tanisha Philip studying at Greenwood High School Bangalore in class 8th. My board is IGCSE. My classes with Manya for Maths are going well and I am happy with the way the tutor cleared my doubts. The online portal is quite friendly as well.
- Advika Rathi
- Grade 10I had a great time with the Manya Education group. I often find it hard to understand concepts but the Manya group made sure I understood every topic crisply. The teachers are very polite and friendly! they cleared all my doubts in detail without any hesitation. Every member of the group is very professional and never have I had a boring session with them. Lastly, I would recom...
- Deepanshu M
- Grade 8I am Deepanshu Mendiratta studying in Shiv Nadar school in class 9 for the IGSCE board. It was a great experience with the Manya group as most of the online classes are not so good but the online classes which Manya groups is providing are very good, the teacher is also very helpful and he teaches everything in detail and clarifies all the doubts and the Manya team like Sonali ...
- GRE 327
- Varun S
- Manya ID: TRC181908E0022Manya's diligent and erudite faculty is the key to cracking the GRE. The exam is all about time management and strategy employment which Manya trains you well at. Classes are really useful, especially for Verbal.
- GRE 323
- Manya ID: TRC181907E0035Due to the efforts made by the faculty I was able to score well in GRE. They always provided me with the assistance whenever it was needed. The online portal was really helpful during preparation. Thank you Manya- The Princeton Review,Trichy"
- GMAT: 690
- Ishita Puri
- Manya ID: CHD192009E0026It was last year, August, that a friend recommended Manya-The Princeton Review for my GMAT preparation. I had unsuccessfully attended a similar coaching institute earlier, but couldn’t adapt to their teaching method. Manya has a very exclusive, planned, and systematic approach for GMAT. They have various tried and tested techniques(such as prethinking-CR; PITA, plugging in et...
- Zaman Khan
- Manya ID: CAND22412I really want to thank my Manya trainer from the bottom of my heart for her consistent support and guidance. To be honest, there was a time, when I felt really scared of what's going to happen, but you were always there for me. You were very soft-spoken and gentle even in all conundrum situations. I really appreciate the fact that sometimes when you remained busy, you still r...
- GMAT 740
- Agnidhra Ghosh
- Manya ID: SBR192012E0014I initially joined Manya TPR to prepare for the GMAT, because I wasn't sure where to make my start. Manya TPR definitely helped the classes as well as materials serving as the base, and the tutors helping me shape out a time based plan for my GMAT date. Even though the entire world over, the spread of the novel Coronavirus put a spanner in the works of many a plan, my trainers ...
- GMAT: 730
- Adwitya Patro
- Manya ID: BBS192005E0001Having thought of pursuing my global MBA dream, I gave my first GMAT attempt, without much of preparation in December 2018, and was discouraged by receiving 610. Then I dropped my plans for sometime and was looking for some right mentorship. I took a break of 2 months and then went back to meet Manya Bhubaneswar Center, and seeing my perseverance to not get deterred by repeated...
- GMAT 710
- Vibhav Sharma
- Manya ID: STX192010E0006My choice of joining The Princeton Review for my GMAT coaching has served me well. My experience with TPR has been excellent. The teachers not only did not restrict themselves to the set curriculum but also paid individual attention to my weaknesses. Even in the Covid times, when everything was uncertain, the teachers at TPR adapted well to the online way of learning. I found t...
University of Cincinnati
PhD In Physics
University of Waterloo
Nikhil V Giri
MS Computer Science
Penn State University
PhD in Chemistry
New York University
MS Mechatronics Engineering
Universities get to deal independently with academic matters regarding the curricula, methods and teaching strategies. Universities have the power to set academic, admission, and graduation policies and standards, appoint staff, and undertake academic planning, meanwhile, Private Universities are out-of-province institutions permitted to provide degrees after a meticulous quality assessment process by the designated governmental authorities which give the green light to certain degrees.
UK universities usually prefer and accept IELTS and IELTS UKVI (UK Visa and Immigration). In addition to these, UK universities do accept TOEFL (ibT) as well. IELTS/TOEFL is strongly recommended and it’s mandatory if you don’t belong or complete studies from an English speaking country.
Yes. After completing your studies in Germany as an international student, you can apply for a residence permit to stay in the country and seek work for an additional period of 18 months. If you gain work in Germany within this time you should make sure that you extend your visa, residence or work permit to ensure you are living in the country legally.
There are many reasons why a student would wish to... Read More >
With its superb culture, highly regarded educational system, and relatively... Read More >
With its superb culture, highly regarded educational system, and... Read More >
To an outsider, the best student cities in the... Read More >
Letter of Recommendation is a document that helps in... Read More >
A letter of recommendation is a crucial document that... Read More >
I have been a student in Manya, Princeton review, Mysore for the last six months. I am undergoing the classes for GRE and IELTS and they have been working really great for me. PRINCETON REVIEW is guiding me very well in this journey. I am really having a good experience.
The strategies and techniques offered in the preparation of GMAT are unique and generally much easier compared to the strategies found on the internet and I think the comprehensive learning experience is worth the money you pay them.
I did my SAT training at Manya Princeton Review . In my diagnostics test I got a 1160 and in my final SAT I scored 1520, which I am told, was the highest score in Chennai for that series. Manya helped me understand the tactics involved in taking a standardised test, enabling me to stay on track for my first SAT. A great starting point for the journey towards college.