It’s time that you pay a serious thought to pursuing MBA in the cosmopolitan city-state of Singapore!
Why Study in Singapore?
Let’s Look at the Numbers!
- Singapore has three institutions (Nanyang Business School, NUS Business School and INSEAD) in the top 11 spots of the QS Global MBA Rankings 2018 for Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
- As per QS Best Students Cities Rankings 2018, Singapore is 15th ranked, ahead of New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Edinburgh, and Washington DC.
- Owing to Singapore’s highly competitive economy, the employability rates for MBA graduates is high. Singapore came third in the World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Report for 2017-2018, ahead of Netherlands, Germany, and Hong Kong.
|National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Singapore Management University (SMU|
|INSEAD, Singapore Campus|
|Nanyang Business School (under NTU)|
Powerful Reasons to Study in Singapore
|High Quality Education||Proximity to India & Safety||Affordable Education||Cultural Advantage||Strong Employment Prospects|
|World-class universities – NUS, NTU, SMU||Well Connected to India & Asia||Cost of Education lesser than US||Large Indian Population||High Employability Rates|
|Academic partnerships with top US univs||High Level Safety & Security||Scholarship Options||Primary language is English||7,000 MNCs|
Average Salaries earned by Singapore MBA Graduates & Alumni
|National University of Singapore||SGD 90,839|
|Nanyang Business School||SGD 181252 (3 years after MBA)|
|Singapore Management University||SGD 80,000-100,000|
Top Industries in Singapore
Post MBA, a high percentage of students are recruited by McKinsey, Bain and BCG.
Program Duration & Cost of Education
|Duration||Cost of Education (Tuition & Living per annum)|
NUS MBA is of 12-17 months
|Tuition Fee: SGD 55,000-60,000
Living Costs: SGD 18,000-24,000
Standard of living is quite high
Candidates enrolled in National Universities can work 16 hour per week (part time). However, students enrolled in private universities are not entitled to work.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Programs
|Strong Academic Credentials||Standardized Test Scores||Work Experience & ECA|
|Competitive GMAT Score||Minimum work experience of two years|
|Bachelor’s Degree from a well-recognized & accredited university||Indian applicants are expected to have a GMAT score of at least 700 since they are usually good in Maths||Strong Extra Curriculars|
|IELTS/TOEFL – Not required medium of instruction in undergrad is English||Community Service experience|
Intake & Application Deadlines
- NUS and NTU offer Fall intake and the application deadline is between October & January
- SMU offers Spring intake and the application deadline is from July to August.
Student Visa Terms and Provisions
The student visa application process can be completed online. The following documents are needed:
- Completed application form along with a resume
- A valid passport and birth certificate
- Transcripts, academic documents and employment certificates (if applicable)
- Financial documents, showcasing funds to cover the academic and living expenses for one year
The duration students are permitted to remain in Singapore post an MBA to search for jobs can range from a few months up to a period of one year.
Are you ready to choose this popular hub for an enriching MBA education to establish a rewarding career? Do connect with our Manya-The Princeton Review representatives for more details!