In order to apply abroad, a graduate applicant needs to prepare the following:
- GRE (General + Subject)
- Semester wise marks card + Consolidated marks card (if offered by the university) of candidate’s Bachelor degree’s coursework
- Applicants should fill the application carefully and with correct information
- Education systems in different countries vary; hence the language on the application form should be read carefully before form filling.
- Get the completed form proof read prior to final submission
Extra Curricular Activities
- Shows overall development of the student in varied interests
- Community Service however not essential, but can help a lot
- Display your ability and experience in management, organization and working with teams
Recommendation Letters, Essays/SOP & Resume
- Must Show Distinctiveness
- Intent in applying for a particular course
- To assess the financial capability of the applicant.
- These documents are required by the universities for issuing the I20.
- Universities ask applicants to show amounts equivalent to 1 year’s tuition fees and living expenses
Getting a Visa is not easy; any of the following can lead to rejection:
- Incomplete application
- Wrong information
- Improper documents
- Insufficient proof of funding
- Criminal activity
- Possible intent of immigration
Tests to take: