Manya – The Princeton Review’s Mumbai Center’s GRE coaching offers Guaranteed Score Improvement to aspiring study abroad aspirants. 2896 of Manya students have scored 310+ in GRE in the last 24 months.
Our GRE coaching is preferred by thousands of students in India and abroad owing to its highly acknowledged preparation material, well organized courses, and highly qualified & certified GRE instructors.
Our instructors are subject experts who not only undergo rigorous Princeton Review certification training but also have a wealth of experience to teach you the right test taking methods, and accurately pinpoint and correct your problem areas. Our instructors are experts at the unique socratic teaching methodology that encourages questions and discussions to effectively build your capacity to think independently. Furthermore, the proprietary test taking strategies have been designed through years of research and helps you efficiently handle both question-specific problems and time management.
Get your target score by practicing with mock tests mirroring the real GRE test on the Princeton Review AI-Driven Portal that has every feature that the real test has. GRE prep programs can be taken as both face-to-face classroom sessions and live online sessions wherein your online sessions are conducted on the Princeton Review portal and the sessions are recorded and made available for your later reference.
Your score is our mission too! And that is why we have refreshers before your actual test to help you refresh upon the concepts you learned in class, Booster sessions with Master Trainers to Boost your GRE score, and the GRE Practicum- where we identify topics you struggle with the most and assign experts of that topic to help you master those aspects.
We’re committed to provide 100% satisfaction and help you achieve your target scores.
Manya – The Princeton Review also offers online & offline modes of delivery with customized preparation options so that you can learn as per your convenience. You may opt for live online sessions or classroom sessions.
We compare the score you received on the official test after you completed your program with us for the same test to your baseline starting score on the same test, which can be either:
The score guarantee maps from the minimum score in the diagnostic test obtained to the maximum score improvement possibility in the improved range.
|Diagnostic test score
(Timed Full-length test including Essays & IR)
|Better Score Guarantee from Diagnostic to Actual test|
|Less than or equal to 323||10-17|
|Greater than or equal to 335||1-5|
|GRE Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)||1 section
(each 30 minutes)
|0 to 6 with 0.5 point score interval|
|GRE Quantitative Reasoning||2 sections
(20 questions in each section)
(each section 35 minutes)
|130 to 170 with 1 point score interval|
|GRE Verbal Reasoning||2 sections
(20 questions in each section)
(each section 30 minutes)
|130 to 170 with 1 point score interval|
|GRE Experimental Section||1 section
(either Quant or Verbal section)
(30 or 35 minutes)
Manya is an awesome place and the entire GRE experience is amazing and made seamless. They help me understand the basics which are very important to do well on the test. Abhishek Sir helped me understand a lot of quant topics. He even took on the burden to teach me a few topics I struggled ... read more >
Recommended for those who are looking for gre & ielts institution. Good infrastructure. Excellent in teaching and are very helpful in clearing students doubts. I m very satisfied with joining PRINCETON.
GRE coaching is of great quality. The quant classes teach us how to face all types of questions and how to approach them within the given time limit. The verbal classes simplify the seemingly difficult questions and teach us how to understand the questions and answer them. The material provided plays a significant role in ... read more >
- GRE : 335
- Bakulesh Singh
- Manya ID: CHD00013"Manya-The Princeton Review really helped me in performing well on the GRE. The Tips and strategies offered by the faculty were really helpful in achieving my long-standing ambition of getting admission into a reputed institute. I would strongly recommend Manya-The Princeton Review to anyone aiming for a good GRE Score."
- GRE : 330
- Chirag Chandan Mishra
- Manya ID: WGL171802E0039"The material provided by Manya - The Princeton Review was really helpful, compounded with the superb faculty who guided and supported me even after the completion of the classes. The student portal was especially beneficial for revising problems and course lectures, and the mock tests were as close to the actual test as they could be. A really great coaching center!"
- GRE : 330
- Rohan Sahni
- Manya ID: NDA0010"I joined Manya - The Princeton Review Sec 62 Centre. It was a good experience studying there. With the help of their stellar faculty, I was able to ace the GRE. I would recommend their classes to everyone."
- GRE : 328
- Aaklit Taneja
- Manya ID: NDA0019"I had an amazing experience at Manya - The Princeton Review, the portal service is truly brilliant with countless hours of practice, the faculty is highly responsive and understanding, I definitely recommend this center for GRE prep. Thank you Manya - The Princeton Review for your continual guidance and support!"
- GRE : 327
- Malvika Sridhar
- Manya ID: ADR181910E0052"I found the GRE training program at Manya - The Princeton Review" very systematic and useful in helping me achieve a good score. Taking their full-fledged online mock tests was especially useful and great practice. The post tests feedback too were invaluable. I would recommend the program to an aspiring candidate wholeheartedly"
- GRE : 327
- Varun S
- Manya ID: TRC181908E0022Manya's diligent and erudite faculty is the key to cracking the GRE. The exam is all about time management and strategy employment which Manya trains you well at. Classes are really useful, especially for Verbal.
Well, if you are going to take the GRE, maybe in two months time from now, a lot is at stake to get that ...Read More >>
Globally MBA is known to be the stepping stone for anyone who wants to prepare for a successful management career. It enables one in ...Read More >>
GRE Quantitative Section – Arithmetic The GRE is the most widely accepted graduate admission test worldwide. The test measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning and ...Read More >>
Many students desire for the chance to pursue an overseas education. There is one critical question for those considering studying abroad: where is the ideal place to study as an international student? The answer is contingent on your specific requirements for a study abroad destination. The highlights of popular study destinations are covered in our list of the best places to Study Abroad.
Let us find out the format below:
GRE Test has three sections: Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning.
Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) is always the first section. In this section, students will have to write two essays each with a duration of 30 minutes.
Verbal Reasoning: In this section, students have to answer two sections, each section will have 20 questions with 30 minutes duration.
Quantitative Reasoning: In this section, students have to answer two sections, each section will have 20 questions with 35 minutes duration.
Experimental section (unscored): One full section either Verbal reasoning or Quantitative reasoning.
After the AWA section, 2 Quant sections, 2 Verbal sections, and 1 experimental section can appear in any order. Students will not know which section is an experimental section.
The GRE is roughly 3 hours and 45 minutes long. The GRE AWA section is for 1 hour; the GRE verbal sections are for 30 minutes each and the math sections are 35 minutes each. The GRE experimental section can be for 30 or 35 minutes. Along with the breaks in between, the test is for nearly 3 hours and 45 minutes.
You have to take a diagnostic (full-length) GRE test to set the baseline. This will help you know where you stand and how far are you from your target score. Accordingly, choose a course or books to help you prepare for the test.
Here are some tips to help you prepare for the GRE exam:
1. Know the rules of the game – Get thorough with the structure, format, and scoring of the test.
2. Review the essentials (basic concepts) required for the test. For verbal, learn vocabulary and for math, learn the basics of the math topics tested.
3. Learn techniques, strategies and pacing tips to boost your score.
4. Practice questions from standard GRE materials.
5. Take GRE Full-length practice tests at regular intervals and review the test to learn from the mistakes.
For more on GRE prep, see our guide for making a GRE study plan.
Yes, you can, but you are not allowed to bring your own calculator to the testing center. There is an onscreen calculator available for all the GRE Quant questions. This calculator is a simple model with basic four operations and square root available to use.
You can take the computer-delivered GRE General Test once every 21 days, up to five times within any continuous rolling 12-month period (365 days). This applies even if you canceled your scores on a test taken previously.