Are you looking for GMAT coaching in Mumbai? Manya – The Princeton Review gives students eager to take the GRE with Guaranteed Score Improvement through its GRE classes in Mumbai. In the last 24 months, numerous pupils have received GRE scores of at least 310.
Because of the excellent GRE instructors, well-organized classes, and top-notch GRE study materials at our GRE coaching centres in Mumbai, many Indian students choose us.
Our instructors are subject-matter specialists with many years of expertise who have passed the demanding Manya – The Princeton Review certification training programme. In addition to clearly identifying and addressing your problem areas, they can show you effective test-taking strategies. Our instructors are experts in the unique Socratic method of instruction, which encourages questions and talks to successfully develop your capacity for independent thought. You will benefit from the proprietary test-taking techniques, which were developed after intensive research, in terms of both time management and issues with particular questions.
You can raise your score by using the practice tests on the Manya – The Princeton Review AI-Driven Portal, which are exact duplicates of the real GRE exam and include all of its features. Manya – The Pinceton Review offers GRE preparation classes in Mumbai that are both live online and in-person. Manya – The Princeton Review GRE portal, hosts online sessions that are taped for later use.
We want you to thrive as well! In order to help you improve your GRE score, we provide GRE Booster sessions with Master Trainers, Refresher sessions with Master Trainers to help you review the material you learned in class, and the GRE Practicum, where we determine the topics you struggle with the most and assign experts to help you master those elements.
We’re committed to exceeding your expectations and assisting you in reaching your goals.
With the aid of Manya – The Princeton Review’s GRE Coaching in Mumbai’s individualised preparation choices, online and offline delivery, and other services, you can study at your own pace. You can choose between live online courses and in-person instruction.
We compare the official test score you received after finishing your programme with us to your baseline starting score on the same exam. There are two possible beginning scores:
The score guarantee corresponds to the highest score improvement potential within the improved range, starting with the lowest diagnostic test score that was received.
|Diagnostic test score
(Timed Full-length test including Essays & IR)
|Better Score Guarantee from Diagnostic to Actual test
|Less than or equal to 323
|Greater than or equal to 335
|GRE Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)
(each 30 minutes)
|0 to 6 with 0.5 point score interval
|GRE Quantitative Reasoning
(20 questions in each section)
(each section 35 minutes)
|130 to 170 with 1 point score interval
|GRE Verbal Reasoning
(20 questions in each section)
(each section 30 minutes)
|130 to 170 with 1 point score interval
|GRE Experimental Section
(either Quant or Verbal section)
(30 or 35 minutes)
Manya – The Princeton Review GRE centres in Mumbai offer the most recent and thorough GRE study materials. Our Uber instructors have thoroughly examined these materials. Learn from our qualified teachers who can support your GRE preparation goals with their knowledge and abilities. To help you achieve your target score, we offer the best GRE coaching, which includes a personalized study plan, student portal, practice exams, an in-depth score summary, the drill smart algorithm, and much more. You can be confident that your GRE training will be flawless and that you’ll achieve the score you desire thanks to Manya’s satisfaction guarantee.
If you’ve been looking for GRE preparation in Mumbai, your quest is over. Manya – The Princeton Review GRE course offers a curriculum that is focused on the learner and tailored to their particular strengths and weaknesses.
- GRE : 340
- Suyash RajI started my GRE prep with no clear vision of what the GRE exam entails or what is the timeline to prepare. My instructors and batchmates at Manya helped me a lot with figuring out my way to a good GRE score. WordsApp and Sample tests on the Manya online portal served not only as educational materials but also as guiding benchmarks to measure my progress along this journey. Ul...
- GRE : 329
- Arun KumarI enrolled myself in the Manya Online GRE course. The course was very structured and was instrumental for me to achieve my target score. The teachers were very knowledgeable, helpful, and attentive to my needs. Their insights and advice made my preparation smoother. The portal also contains a plethora of questions on each topic which helped me strengthen my concepts and unders...
- GRE : 327
- Varun S
- Manya ID: TRC181908E0022Manya's diligent and erudite faculty is the key to cracking the GRE. The exam is all about time management and strategy employment which Manya trains you well at. Classes are really useful, especially for Verbal.
- GRE : 323
- Manya ID: TRC181907E0035Due to the efforts made by the faculty I was able to score well in GRE. They always provided me with the assistance whenever it was needed. The online portal was really helpful during preparation. Thank you Manya- The Princeton Review,Trichy"
- GRE : 321
- Ananya Agarwal
- Manya ID: MYS202108E00001I enrolled for GRE classes at Manya - The Princeton review last year. I had a lot of questions in my mind in the beginning because I come from a different city and I am a working professional. To my delight, they were answered patiently and professionally which gave me a sense of confidence. The faculty at Manya is really supportive and communicative. Everything you need for GR...
- GRE : 330
- Sanpreet Singh
- Manya ID: MDP171804E00042I was the student for the GMAT classes in 2017. I am writing this message to thank Manya trainer, who taught me quant. The trainer had helped me out in pulling up my score, by constantly giving me challenging questions, helping in clearing my doubt and sharing a new approach to save time in tricky questions. I gave GMAT in 2017, but scored 49/51 in quant, I got busy with my pro...
Many students desire for the chance to pursue an overseas education. There is one critical question for those considering studying abroad: where is the ideal place to study as an international student? The answer is contingent on your specific requirements for a study abroad destination. The highlights of popular study destinations are covered in our list of the best places to Study Abroad.
The Graduate Record Examination is a well-known admissions test around the world. Students in GRE coaching classes are prepared for all three areas of the exam. Analytical Writing, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning are all part of this.
Manya – The Princeton Review GRE preparation courses come with the most updated, comprehensive GRE study materials, based on the deliberate analysis of our Uber trainers. With the Help of Manya GRE coaching institute, you can get your desired GRE score with the help of a personalized study plan, student portal, GRE practice tests, detailed score report, drill smart algorithm, and much more.
You have to take a diagnostic (full-length) GRE test to set the baseline. This will help you know where you stand and how far are you from your target score. Accordingly, choose a course or books to help you prepare for the test.
Here are some tips to help you prepare for the GRE exam:
1. Know the rules of the game – Get thorough with the structure, format, and scoring of the test.
2. Review the essentials (basic concepts) required for the test. For verbal, learn vocabulary and for math, learn the basics of the math topics tested.
3. Learn techniques, strategies and pacing tips to boost your score.
4. Practice questions from standard GRE materials.
5. Take GRE Full-length practice tests at regular intervals and review the test to learn from the mistakes.
For more on GRE prep, see our guide for making a GRE study plan.
Yes, it is enough if you study sincerely. GRE preparation will take anywhere from 4 to 20 weeks. If you include in the time it will take you to take the mock examinations, the preparation period can range from 6 to 24 weeks.
Between starting GRE preparation and their application deadlines, most people need roughly 2-4 months. In order for colleges to get your GRE scores, you’ll need to take it at least three weeks before your earliest application deadline.
In general, the exam is a test of patterns rather than facts, so you will need to practice a lot if you want to improve your GRE score. We recommend that you prepare for the GRE for 4 to 12 weeks.