Every year, over half a million people from over 160 countries take the GRE General Test at Educational Testing Service’s (ETS) 1,000s of test centers. The GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is a standardised test taken by prospective graduate and business school applicants from all over the world who want to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree in the United States, Canada, and many other countries.
The GRE is the first step towards study abroad. GRE is a test that is adaptive by section. The first section of Math/Verbal has a mix of easy, medium and hard questions. Based on the number of right answers in the first section, a student enters into a second section which is a hard or a medium, or an easy section. To get a high score, one should get into a harder section and answer the harder questions correctly. It is a 3 hour and 45 minutes test consisting of multiple-choice questions. The GRE is scored on a scale of 130 to 170 for verbal and quantitative reasoning, and 0 to 6 for analytical writing.
|Section||Number of Questions||Duration||Score Range|
|Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)||1 section
(each 30 minutes)
|0 to 6 with 0.5 point score interval|
|Quantitative Reasoning||2 sections
(20 questions in each section)
(each section 35 minutes)
|130 to 170 with 1 point score interval|
|Verbal Reasoning||2 sections
(20 questions in each section)
(each section 30 minutes)
|130 to 170 with 1 point score interval|
|Experimental section||1 section
(either Quant or Verbal section)
(30 or 35 minutes)
Looking for the best GRE coaching in Pune near you? Manya Education’s best GRE coaching center in Pune offers students maximum flexibility in GRE preparation, allowing each aspirant to choose the GRE study plan that best suits their learning needs and goals. Our GRE program features:
You can learn the complex problems in an easy to understand way. Our GRE study plan helps you to improve your thinking capabilities as it includes practice tests that are similar to GRE. To get the best score results for our students, our GRE coaching uses engaging methods of instructions and a highly developed course material. Start taking the GRE coaching in Pune with Manya Education right now and get your desired score with the help of our master trainers.
Based on the deliberate review of our Uber trainers, Manya Education GRE Coaching classes in Mumbai include the most up-to-date and detailed GRE study materials. Learn from our certified trainers who have the knowledge and expertise to help you achieve your GRE preparation goals. We offer the best GRE coaching with a customised study schedule, student portal, practise tests, detailed score summary, drill smart algorithm, and much more to help you achieve your desired score. Manya’s satisfaction guarantee promises that you will be completely satisfied with your GRE preparation in order to achieve your desired score.
If you are looking for GRE preparation in Pune then, your search ends here! Manya Education GRE course offers you a student-centered curriculum, designed to focus on your individual strengths and weaknesses.
Starting from coaching for GRE, the company has been very much supportive. About the consultancy, even though I don’t stay in Bengaluru my consultant Jaisheela ma’am is very much flexible. From selecting universities, editing SOP’s to collecting the necessary docs for VISA she helped me a lot, sometimes even on her off-days. So, eagerly waiting ... read more >
My initial plan to join Manya was to get GRE classes. Later I heard about their services and opted there university selection service and I was assigned to one of the counselors but that year I couldn’t use their service due to personal problems. Next Year when I asked them to continue my previous year’s ... read more >
GRE coaching is of great quality. The quant classes teach us how to face all types of questions and how to approach them within the given time limit. The verbal classes simplify the seemingly difficult questions and teach us how to understand the questions and answer them. The material provided plays a significant role in ... read more >
- GRE : 335
- Bakulesh Singh
- Manya ID: CHD00013"Manya-The Princeton Review really helped me in performing well on the GRE. The Tips and strategies offered by the faculty were really helpful in achieving my long-standing ambition of getting admission into a reputed institute. I would strongly recommend Manya-The Princeton Review to anyone aiming for a good GRE Score."
- GRE : 330
- Chirag Chandan Mishra
- Manya ID: WGL171802E0039"The material provided by Manya Education was really helpful, compounded with the superb faculty who guided and supported me even after the completion of the classes. The student portal was especially beneficial for revising problems and course lectures, and the mock tests were as close to the actual test as they could be. A really great coaching center!"
- GRE : 330
- Rohan Sahni
- Manya ID: NDA0010"I joined Manya - The Princeton Review Sec 62 Centre. It was a good experience studying there. With the help of their stellar faculty, I was able to ace the GRE. I would recommend their classes to everyone."
- GRE : 328
- Aaklit Taneja
- Manya ID: NDA0019"I had an amazing experience at Manya Education, the portal service is truly brilliant with countless hours of practice, the faculty is highly responsive and understanding, I definitely recommend this center for GRE prep. Thank you Manya Education for your continual guidance and support!"
- GRE : 327
- Malvika Sridhar
- Manya ID: ADR181910E0052"I found the GRE training program at Manya Education" very systematic and useful in helping me achieve a good score. Taking their full-fledged online mock tests was especially useful and great practice. The post tests feedback too were invaluable. I would recommend the program to an aspiring candidate wholeheartedly"
- GRE : 327
- Varun S
- Manya ID: TRC181908E0022Manya's diligent and erudite faculty is the key to cracking the GRE. The exam is all about time management and strategy employment which Manya trains you well at. Classes are really useful, especially for Verbal.
Well, if you are going to take the GRE, maybe in two months time from now, a lot is at stake to get that ...Read More >>
Globally MBA is known to be the stepping stone for anyone who wants to prepare for a successful management career. It enables one in ...Read More >>
GRE is a standardized test taken by prospective graduate and business school applicants from all around the world who are interested in pursuing a ...Read More >>
Let us find out the format below:
GRE Test has three sections: Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning.
Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) is always the first section. In this section, students will have to write two essays each with a duration of 30 minutes.
Verbal Reasoning: In this section, students have to answer two sections, each section will have 20 questions with 30 minutes duration.
Quantitative Reasoning: In this section, students have to answer two sections, each section will have 20 questions with 35 minutes duration.
Experimental section (unscored): One full section either Verbal reasoning or Quantitative reasoning.
After the AWA section, 2 Quant sections, 2 Verbal sections, and 1 experimental section can appear in any order. Students will not know which section is an experimental section.
The GRE is roughly 3 hours and 45 minutes long. The GRE AWA section is for 1 hour; the GRE verbal sections are for 30 minutes each and the math sections are 35 minutes each. The GRE experimental section can be for 30 or 35 minutes. Along with the breaks in between, the test is for nearly 3 hours and 45 minutes.
You have to take a diagnostic (full-length) GRE test to set the baseline. This will help you know where you stand and how far are you from your target score. Accordingly, choose a course or books to help you prepare for the test.
Here are some tips to help you prepare for the GRE exam:
1. Know the rules of the game – Get thorough with the structure, format, and scoring of the test.
2. Review the essentials (basic concepts) required for the test. For verbal, learn vocabulary and for math, learn the basics of the math topics tested.
3. Learn techniques, strategies and pacing tips to boost your score.
4. Practice questions from standard GRE materials.
5. Take GRE Full-length practice tests at regular intervals and review the test to learn from the mistakes.
For more on GRE prep, see our guide for making a GRE study plan.
Yes, you can, but you are not allowed to bring your own calculator to the testing center. There is an onscreen calculator available for all the GRE Quant questions. This calculator is a simple model with basic four operations and square root available to use.
You can take the computer-delivered GRE General Test once every 21 days, up to five times within any continuous rolling 12-month period (365 days). This applies even if you canceled your scores on a test taken previously.
Address: Chennai - Nungambakkam CenterBook Your Slot >
Address: Hyderabad - Madhapur and Tarnaka CenterBook Your Slot >
Address: Bangalore - Koramangala & Jayanagar CenterBook Your Slot >
Address: Delhi - ( South Ex & Raja Garden Center ) & Noida - ( Sec-18 Center )Book Your Slot >