Are you searching for GRE Coaching in Delhi? Manya – The Princeton Review offers students enthusiastic in taking the GRE with Guaranteed Score Improvement through its GRE classes in Delhi. Manya students have obtained GRE scores of 310 or greater in the previous 24 months.
Numerous students from India choose our GRE coaching centres in Delhi because of their excellent GRE teachers, well-organized courses, and high-quality GRE preparation materials.
Our instructors are subject matter experts with years of experience who have successfully completed rigorous Manya, The Princeton Review certification training. They can teach you appropriate test-taking strategies and precisely identify and address your problem areas. Our teachers are specialists in the distinctive socratic teaching methodology, which promotes queries and discussions to successfully increase your capacity for independent thought. The proprietary test-taking strategies, which were created after extensive study, will help you with both time management and question-specific problems.
Use the Manya – The Princeton Review AI-Driven Portal’s mock tests, which are exact replicas of the real GRE exam and contain all of its features, to improve your score. Both live online sessions and in-person classroom settings for GRE prep are offered in Delhi. Online sessions are conducted on Manya, The Princeton Review GRE portal and are recorded for future use.
Our goal is also for you to succeed! Because of this, we offer GRE Booster sessions with Master Trainers to help you raise your GRE score, Refresher sessions with Master Trainers to help you brush up on the concepts you learned in class, and the GRE Practicum, where we identify the topics you struggle with the most and assign experts to help you master those aspects.
We’re dedicated to going above and beyond your standards and helping you accomplish your objectives.
You can study at your own speed with the help of Manya – The Princeton Review’s GRE Coaching in Delhi customized preparation options, online and offline delivery, and other services. You have the option of live internet sessions or in-person classes.
We contrast your baseline starting score on the same exam with the official test score you got after completing your programme with us. This starting score can be either:
The score guarantee maps from the lowest diagnostic test score received to the greatest score improvement possibility in the improved range.
|Diagnostic test score
(Timed Full-length test including Essays & IR)
|Better Score Guarantee from Diagnostic to Actual test|
|Less than or equal to 323||10-17|
|Greater than or equal to 335||1-5|
|GRE Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)||1 section
(each 30 minutes)
|0 to 6 with 0.5 point score interval|
|GRE Quantitative Reasoning||2 sections
(20 questions in each section)
(each section 35 minutes)
|130 to 170 with 1 point score interval|
|GRE Verbal Reasoning||2 sections
(20 questions in each section)
(each section 30 minutes)
|130 to 170 with 1 point score interval|
|GRE Experimental Section||1 section
(either Quant or Verbal section)
(30 or 35 minutes)
Manya – The Princeton Review GRE centres in Delhi offer the most recent and thorough GRE study materials. Our Uber instructors have thoroughly examined these materials. Learn from our qualified teachers who can support your GRE preparation goals with their knowledge and abilities. To help you achieve your target score, we offer the best GRE coaching, which includes a personalized study plan, student portal, practice exams, an in-depth score summary, the drill smart algorithm, and much more. You can be confident that your GRE training will be flawless and that you’ll achieve the score you desire thanks to Manya’s satisfaction guarantee.
If you’ve been looking for GRE preparation in Delhi, your quest is over. Manya, The Princeton Review GRE course offers a curriculum that is focused on the learner and tailored to their particular strengths and weaknesses.
- GRE : 340
- Suyash RajI started my GRE prep with no clear vision of what the GRE exam entails or what is the timeline to prepare. My instructors and batchmates at Manya helped me a lot with figuring out my way to a good GRE score. WordsApp and Sample tests on the Manya online portal served not only as educational materials but also as guiding benchmarks to measure my progress along this journey. Ul...
- GRE : 329
- Arun KumarI enrolled myself in the Manya Online GRE course. The course was very structured and was instrumental for me to achieve my target score. The teachers were very knowledgeable, helpful, and attentive to my needs. Their insights and advice made my preparation smoother. The portal also contains a plethora of questions on each topic which helped me strengthen my concepts and unders...
- GRE : 327
- Varun S
- Manya ID: TRC181908E0022Manya's diligent and erudite faculty is the key to cracking the GRE. The exam is all about time management and strategy employment which Manya trains you well at. Classes are really useful, especially for Verbal.
- GRE : 323
- Manya ID: TRC181907E0035Due to the efforts made by the faculty I was able to score well in GRE. They always provided me with the assistance whenever it was needed. The online portal was really helpful during preparation. Thank you Manya- The Princeton Review,Trichy"
- GRE : 321
- Ananya Agarwal
- Manya ID: MYS202108E00001I enrolled for GRE classes at Manya - The Princeton review last year. I had a lot of questions in my mind in the beginning because I come from a different city and I am a working professional. To my delight, they were answered patiently and professionally which gave me a sense of confidence. The faculty at Manya is really supportive and communicative. Everything you need for GR...
- GRE : 330
- Sanpreet Singh
- Manya ID: MDP171804E00042I was the student for the GMAT classes in 2017. I am writing this message to thank Manya trainer, who taught me quant. The trainer had helped me out in pulling up my score, by constantly giving me challenging questions, helping in clearing my doubt and sharing a new approach to save time in tricky questions. I gave GMAT in 2017, but scored 49/51 in quant, I got busy with my pro...
Many students desire for the chance to pursue an overseas education. There is one critical question for those considering studying abroad: where is the ideal place to study as an international student? The answer is contingent on your specific requirements for a study abroad destination. The highlights of popular study destinations are covered in our list of the best places to Study Abroad.
The Graduate Record Examination is a well-known admissions test around the world. Students in GRE coaching classes are prepared for all three areas of the exam. Analytical Writing, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning are all part of this.
Manya – The Princeton Review GRE preparation courses come with the most updated, comprehensive GRE study materials, based on the deliberate analysis of our Uber trainers. With the Help of Manya GRE coaching institute, you can get your desired GRE score with the help of a personalized study plan, student portal, GRE practice tests, detailed score report, drill smart algorithm, and much more.
You have to take a diagnostic (full-length) GRE test to set the baseline. This will help you know where you stand and how far are you from your target score. Accordingly, choose a course or books to help you prepare for the test.
Here are some tips to help you prepare for the GRE exam:
1. Know the rules of the game – Get thorough with the structure, format, and scoring of the test.
2. Review the essentials (basic concepts) required for the test. For verbal, learn vocabulary and for math, learn the basics of the math topics tested.
3. Learn techniques, strategies and pacing tips to boost your score.
4. Practice questions from standard GRE materials.
5. Take GRE Full-length practice tests at regular intervals and review the test to learn from the mistakes.
For more on GRE prep, see our guide for making a GRE study plan.
Yes, it is enough if you study sincerely. GRE preparation will take anywhere from 4 to 20 weeks. If you include in the time it will take you to take the mock examinations, the preparation period can range from 6 to 24 weeks.
Between starting GRE preparation and their application deadlines, most people need roughly 2-4 months. In order for colleges to get your GRE scores, you’ll need to take it at least three weeks before your earliest application deadline.
In general, the exam is a test of patterns rather than facts, so you will need to practice a lot if you want to improve your GRE score. We recommend that you prepare for the GRE for 4 to 12 weeks.