Are you looking for GRE preparation in Mysore? Your search ends here! Manya-The Princeton Review GRE course offers you a student-centered curriculum designed to focus on your individual strengths and weaknesses. This GRE course suits the requirements of an American standardized test and of the Indian test takers. If you want to know more about our GRE Programs, visit our Mysore center.
Revise and review your preparation before taking the actual GRE. The GRE Verbal and Quant Refreshers help you to review the strategies learned in class, seek guidance from a teacher before the test, and assess your needs to improve your score on the GRE. These sessions are at no extra cost and are held at regular intervals throughout the year.
|GRE Classroom||GRE Customized Tutoring|
|Most popular, most comprehensive||Personalized/Premium|
|48 hours of classroom coaching||One-on-one classes with a flexible schedule|
|Weekday/Weekend classes||6 months access to Student Portal, including tests|
|6 months access to Student Portal, including tests|
|Workshops for focused practice|
|Unlimited extra help|
GRE is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service (ETS), which is not affiliated with The Princeton Review.
Fill out the form for more information on our programs
- GRE : 329
- Arun KumarI enrolled myself in the Manya Online GRE course. The course was very structured and was instrumental for me to achieve my target score. The teachers were very knowledgeable, helpful, and attentive to my needs. Their insights and advice made my preparation smoother. The portal also contains a plethora of questions on each topic which helped me strengthen my concepts and unders...
- GRE : 327
- Varun S
- Manya ID: TRC181908E0022Manya's diligent and erudite faculty is the key to cracking the GRE. The exam is all about time management and strategy employment which Manya trains you well at. Classes are really useful, especially for Verbal.
- GRE : 323
- Manya ID: TRC181907E0035Due to the efforts made by the faculty I was able to score well in GRE. They always provided me with the assistance whenever it was needed. The online portal was really helpful during preparation. Thank you Manya- The Princeton Review,Trichy"
- GRE : 321
- Ananya Agarwal
- Manya ID: MYS202108E00001I enrolled for GRE classes at Manya - The Princeton review last year. I had a lot of questions in my mind in the beginning because I come from a different city and I am a working professional. To my delight, they were answered patiently and professionally which gave me a sense of confidence. The faculty at Manya is really supportive and communicative. Everything you need for GR...
- GRE : 330
- Sanpreet Singh
- Manya ID: MDP171804E00042I was the student for the GMAT classes in 2017. I am writing this message to thank Manya trainer, who taught me quant. The trainer had helped me out in pulling up my score, by constantly giving me challenging questions, helping in clearing my doubt and sharing a new approach to save time in tricky questions. I gave GMAT in 2017, but scored 49/51 in quant, I got busy with my pro...
- GRE : 323
- Dharani Prasad
- Manya ID: VJW004I am happy to say that I have got admits from UCLA and Cornell University for M.S in chemical engineering. I have joined Manya - The Princeton Review which contributed to my success. I have done my GRE coaching in the Manya-Vijayawada branch and scored 323. Whereas I enrolled in IELTS coaching in the Visakhapatnam branch and scored a band of 7.5. After attaining the test scores...