Are You Looking for the Best GRE Coaching in Bangalore? Manya – The Princeton Review’s GRE Classes in Bangalore provides Guaranteed Score Improvement to students pursuing the GRE. In the last 24 months, 2896 Manya students have received GRE scores of 310 or higher.
Thousands of students in India prefer our GRE coaching centres in Bangalore because of its highly regarded preparation material, well-organized courses, and highly qualified & certified GRE instructors.
Our instructors are subject matter experts who have undergone rigorous Princeton Review certification as well as a wealth of experience to teach you the proper test taking methods as well as accurately pinpoint and correct your problem areas. Our instructors are experts in the unique socratic teaching methodology, which promotes questions and discussions in order to effectively develop your capacity to think independently. Furthermore, the proprietary test taking strategies have been developed over many years of research and will assist you in dealing with both question-specific problems and time management.
Get your target score by practising with mock tests that are identical to the real GRE test on the Princeton Review AI-Driven Portal, which includes every feature of the real test. GRE coaching classes in Bangalore are available in both face-to-face classroom settings and live online sessions, with online sessions taking place on the Princeton Review portal and being recorded and made available for later reference.
Your score is also our mission! That is why we have refresher sessions with Master Trainers before your actual test to help you refresh on the concepts you learned in class, Booster sessions with Master Trainers to help you boost your GRE score, and the GRE Practicum- where we identify topics you struggle with the most and assign experts to help you master those aspects.
We are committed to providing complete satisfaction and assisting you in reaching your goals.
Manya – The Princeton Review’s GRE Coaching in Bangalore also provides online and offline delivery options, as well as customized preparation options, so you can learn at your own pace. You can choose between live online sessions and classroom sessions.
We compare the official test score you received after finishing your programme with us for the same test to your baseline starting score on the same test, which can be either:
The score guarantee maps from the lowest diagnostic test score obtained to the highest score improvement possibility in the improved range.
|Diagnostic test score
(Timed Full-length test including Essays & IR)
|Better Score Guarantee from Diagnostic to Actual test|
|Less than or equal to 323||10-17|
|Greater than or equal to 335||1-5|
|GRE Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)||1 section
(each 30 minutes)
|0 to 6 with 0.5 point score interval|
|GRE Quantitative Reasoning||2 sections
(20 questions in each section)
(each section 35 minutes)
|130 to 170 with 1 point score interval|
|GRE Verbal Reasoning||2 sections
(20 questions in each section)
(each section 30 minutes)
|130 to 170 with 1 point score interval|
|GRE Experimental Section||1 section
(either Quant or Verbal section)
(30 or 35 minutes)
Manya – The Princeton Review GRE preparation in Bangalore include the most up-to-date and detailed GRE study materials, based on a careful review by our Uber trainers. Learn from our certified trainers who have the knowledge and expertise to assist you in reaching your GRE preparation objectives. We provide the best GRE coaching, including a personalized study schedule, student portal, practice tests, detailed score summary, drill smart algorithm, and much more, to help you achieve your target score. Manya’s satisfaction guarantee guarantees that you will be completely satisfied with your GRE preparation so that you can achieve your desired score.
If you are looking for GRE preparation in Bangalore, your search has come to an end! Manya – The Princeton Review GRE course provides you with a student-centered curriculum that is tailored to your specific strengths and weaknesses.
- GRE : 340
- Suyash RajI started my GRE prep with no clear vision of what the GRE exam entails or what is the timeline to prepare. My instructors and batchmates at Manya helped me a lot with figuring out my way to a good GRE score. WordsApp and Sample tests on the Manya online portal served not only as educational materials but also as guiding benchmarks to measure my progress along this journey. Ul...
- GRE : 329
- Arun KumarI enrolled myself in the Manya Online GRE course. The course was very structured and was instrumental for me to achieve my target score. The teachers were very knowledgeable, helpful, and attentive to my needs. Their insights and advice made my preparation smoother. The portal also contains a plethora of questions on each topic which helped me strengthen my concepts and unders...
- GRE : 327
- Varun S
- Manya ID: TRC181908E0022Manya's diligent and erudite faculty is the key to cracking the GRE. The exam is all about time management and strategy employment which Manya trains you well at. Classes are really useful, especially for Verbal.
- GRE : 323
- Manya ID: TRC181907E0035Due to the efforts made by the faculty I was able to score well in GRE. They always provided me with the assistance whenever it was needed. The online portal was really helpful during preparation. Thank you Manya- The Princeton Review,Trichy"
- GRE : 321
- Ananya Agarwal
- Manya ID: MYS202108E00001I enrolled for GRE classes at Manya - The Princeton review last year. I had a lot of questions in my mind in the beginning because I come from a different city and I am a working professional. To my delight, they were answered patiently and professionally which gave me a sense of confidence. The faculty at Manya is really supportive and communicative. Everything you need for GR...
- GRE : 330
- Sanpreet Singh
- Manya ID: MDP171804E00042I was the student for the GMAT classes in 2017. I am writing this message to thank Manya trainer, who taught me quant. The trainer had helped me out in pulling up my score, by constantly giving me challenging questions, helping in clearing my doubt and sharing a new approach to save time in tricky questions. I gave GMAT in 2017, but scored 49/51 in quant, I got busy with my pro...
Many students desire for the chance to pursue an overseas education. There is one critical question for those considering studying abroad: where is the ideal place to study as an international student? The answer is contingent on your specific requirements for a study abroad destination. The highlights of popular study destinations are covered in our list of the best places to Study Abroad.
The Graduate Record Examination is a well-known admissions test around the world. Students in GRE coaching classes are prepared for all three areas of the exam. Analytical Writing, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning are all part of this.
Manya – The Princeton Review GRE preparation courses come with the most updated, comprehensive GRE study materials, based on the deliberate analysis of our Uber trainers. With the Help of Manya GRE coaching institute, you can get your desired GRE score with the help of a personalized study plan, student portal, GRE practice tests, detailed score report, drill smart algorithm, and much more.
You have to take a diagnostic (full-length) GRE test to set the baseline. This will help you know where you stand and how far are you from your target score. Accordingly, choose a course or books to help you prepare for the test.
Here are some tips to help you prepare for the GRE exam:
1. Know the rules of the game – Get thorough with the structure, format, and scoring of the test.
2. Review the essentials (basic concepts) required for the test. For verbal, learn vocabulary and for math, learn the basics of the math topics tested.
3. Learn techniques, strategies and pacing tips to boost your score.
4. Practice questions from standard GRE materials.
5. Take GRE Full-length practice tests at regular intervals and review the test to learn from the mistakes.
For more on GRE prep, see our guide for making a GRE study plan.
Yes, it is enough if you study sincerely. GRE preparation will take anywhere from 4 to 20 weeks. If you include in the time it will take you to take the mock examinations, the preparation period can range from 6 to 24 weeks.
Between starting GRE preparation and their application deadlines, most people need roughly 2-4 months. In order for colleges to get your GRE scores, you’ll need to take it at least three weeks before your earliest application deadline.
The best GRE coaching centres in Bangalore are determined by student reviews, study materials, infrastructure, GRE trainers, batch size, mock tests, and results. Manya – The Princeton Review’s GRE Institute in Bangalore offers Guaranteed Score Improvement.
In general, the exam is a test of patterns rather than facts, so you will need to practice a lot if you want to improve your GRE score. We recommend that you prepare for the GRE for 4 to 12 weeks.
India consists of multiple cities with numerous GRE test centers, out of which Bangalore has two test centers which are:
3rd Floor Tower B Prestige Shanti Niketan, Whitefield, ITPL Road, South Taluk, Bangalore
No 65, First Floor, 2nd A–Cross, KHB Colony, Koromangla, 5th Block, Behind Infosys and Tavant Technologies Building, Opposite to Peas Park, Bangalore