Do you wish to ace the GRE? With Manya – The Princeton Review, you’ll be fully prepared for your test day and anything the GRE exam can throw at you. By combining a solid foundation in the core skills and knowledge required to ace the GRE, you will be prepared to solve the higher-level reasoning and interpretation skills and will be able to achieve the highest GRE score you can.
Manya’s GRE 1 ON 1 Live Online program is designed to suit every lifestyle. Whether you are a corporate employee or a student, you’ll find a class that suits your needs at the comfort of your home. The course offered by Manya is like a GRE personalized online coaching; every lesson and question in this course is expertly gauged to match the edge of student’s GRE knowledge. This course is recommended for students who require focused and individual attention either on GRE Verbal or Quant section or both. During this course, students get 1:1 time with expert GRE instructors who provide them with step-by-step concept-building and problem-solving techniques. The course is like a GRE personalized online training and can be customized as per student’s need and performance in Manya’s GRE simulated diagnostic tests.
|Tutoring||Study Material||Resources||Manya GRE WordsApp|
|Minimum of 20 hours||The Princeton Review Manual for the GRE – In class material to learn techniques and strategies for both Verbal & Quant||8 computer adaptive-by-section full length practice tests. Interactive score reports for focused test review||1300+ words frequently tested on the GRE
Words categorised as Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
Learn in bite sized pieces with multiple levels
|15 hours of refresher sessions to recap the techniques and concepts before your actual test
8 hours * of hard questions online practice sessions to boost the score.
|GRE supplement – for practicing harder GRE questions||180+ hours of online resources categorized as before class, in class, and after class assignments||1800+ questions to master words
7 types of review questions
Revision assessments for retention
|Unlimited ask-an-expert||Manya GRE WordsApp access for 6 months
GRE Word lists – Vocabulary practice on daily basis
|153 videos and 3500+ practice questions
Syllabus-wise/subject-wise practice drills
|Visual representation of the word
Meanings in simple language
Multiple attributes for each word serves as mnemonics
|6 months validity to the GRE course||Exclusive Online Tools using the Princeton review Student Portal||470+ drills – different difficulty levels – using ‘Drill Smart’ Algorithm – drills are adaptive.||Bookmark words for revision
Analytics on your dashboard
*Based on eligibility
A comprehensive expert-led intensive GRE test prep program with guided practice sessions.
Self learning with complete GRE study materials, advanced Princeton Review platform and instructor led 8 doubt clearing sessions.
Prepare at your own pace and clear your doubts with expert GRE instructors.
- GRE : 329
- Arun KumarI enrolled myself in the Manya Online GRE course. The course was very structured and was instrumental for me to achieve my target score. The teachers were very knowledgeable, helpful, and attentive to my needs. Their insights and advice made my preparation smoother. The portal also contains a plethora of questions on each topic which helped me strengthen my concepts and unders...
- GRE : 327
- Varun S
- Manya ID: TRC181908E0022Manya's diligent and erudite faculty is the key to cracking the GRE. The exam is all about time management and strategy employment which Manya trains you well at. Classes are really useful, especially for Verbal.
- GRE : 323
- Manya ID: TRC181907E0035Due to the efforts made by the faculty I was able to score well in GRE. They always provided me with the assistance whenever it was needed. The online portal was really helpful during preparation. Thank you Manya- The Princeton Review,Trichy"
- GRE : 321
- Ananya Agarwal
- Manya ID: MYS202108E00001I enrolled for GRE classes at Manya - The Princeton review last year. I had a lot of questions in my mind in the beginning because I come from a different city and I am a working professional. To my delight, they were answered patiently and professionally which gave me a sense of confidence. The faculty at Manya is really supportive and communicative. Everything you need for GR...
- GRE : 330
- Sanpreet Singh
- Manya ID: MDP171804E00042I was the student for the GMAT classes in 2017. I am writing this message to thank Manya trainer, who taught me quant. The trainer had helped me out in pulling up my score, by constantly giving me challenging questions, helping in clearing my doubt and sharing a new approach to save time in tricky questions. I gave GMAT in 2017, but scored 49/51 in quant, I got busy with my pro...
- GRE : 323
- Dharani Prasad
- Manya ID: VJW004I am happy to say that I have got admits from UCLA and Cornell University for M.S in chemical engineering. I have joined Manya - The Princeton Review which contributed to my success. I have done my GRE coaching in the Manya-Vijayawada branch and scored 323. Whereas I enrolled in IELTS coaching in the Visakhapatnam branch and scored a band of 7.5. After attaining the test scores...