Why Manya-The Princeton Review?
• The Princeton Review’s GRE Course adjudged the best GRE Prep Course by Rankings.com
TESTPREP–The Princeton Review edge
• Teachers certified via a rigorous process, followed by a multi-tiered academic enrichment program
• Advanced and exhaustive course material based on the latest GRE trends
• Full-length adaptive-by-section practice tests
• Exclusive time-tested techniques to improve speed and accuracy on the GRE
• Personalized in-depth score reports with answer explanation for each question to ensure continuous score improvement
• Unique Satisfaction Guarantee – option to repeat classes for sub-optimal performers at no extra cost*
Our Focus-your score improvement!
• Access to teachers till the actual test taking, even after the completion of the scheduled classes
• Special tips and tricks to solve reading comprehension questions in the shortest possible time
• Extensive context-based vocabulary sessions
• Refresher sessions just before the actual test at no extra cost
• Unlimited extra help including test performance reviews
• Hard Math content for 90th percentile aspirants in Quant
• 184 hours of online content
• 3500+ practice questions
• 8 full-length adaptive-by-section tests with essay grading at no extra cost
• 24 hours of online recorded sessions to review lessons
• 175+Easy, Medium and Hard drills for comprehensive practice
Manya Abroad- The Princeton Review’s GRE Course variants
Manya- The Princeton Review’s courses offer you variety of options. Depending on whether you prefer a classroom course in a group or a 1-on-1 classroom course with a teacher, or want to study on your own, you may choose the most suitable Course for you.
Please click here to know more about our course variants.
More about Manya- The Princeton Review GRE Courses
• Best available guidance in GRE coaching
• Trusted by thousands of students for its highly acknowledged GRE study material.
• Personalized GRE coaching classes
• With our scientific approach to GRE preparation thousands of students have cracked the GRE with excellent scores.
• Our course material is backed by the Princeton Review R&D team based in New York.
• Customized content for Indian students
• Strategies based on the latest questions pattern in GRE
• Study material focuses on building Vocabulary, reading and quant concepts
• Learn to master the GRE’s tricky multistage adaptive format.
• Our course is a perfect mix of content and strategies to succeed in GRE
• Round the clock access anywhere of our Student portal with tests, lectures and drills.
GRE is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service (ETS), which is not affiliated with The Princeton Review.