Go for the Manya-The Princeton Review’s GRE Vocab Builder, powered by Membean – it is the best way to master vocabulary. Our course is developed on the basis of research-based best practices on how human beings learn and memorise. It contains a carefully selected word list constructed from prior tests. It comes with a Reinforcement Engine that monitors your learning and will not let you forget words.
GRE Vocab Builder is equipped with a calibration process that will start you at the right level. For example, if you start at level 3, you will see words in this order 3 Level, 4 Level, 5 Level and so on.
Key Highlights of GRE Vocab Builder
- Learn anywhere and at any time
- 1400+ headwords
- 900+ root words
- 8 engaging ways to learning each word
- 9 question types
- Visual and engaging content
- 6 months of access to our online vocab portal
Here’s a sneak peek into some of the ways in which this program helps you build your vocab:
- Context: A natural way to learn the word
2. Memory Hooks – Fun and Creative
3. Examples: Real Words from the Real World
4. Root trees: An Arboretum of Words
5. Word Constellation: Explore the Word Cosmos
6. Related words: Unlocking Subtle Connections
Enrol with us to create a WOW factor in terms of vocab!