At Manya – The Princeton Review, we teach you exactly what you need to know to ace the GRE. Our GRE study material and pedagogy are designed keeping in mind the core concepts that are tested on the exam. We help you solve GRE questions with maximum accuracy as well as speed. Over the last 18 years, Manya’s 200000+ successful students are a testament to the fact that our unique teaching methodology leads to maximum results.
Are you looking for GRE preparation? And you’re working on a demanding job that leaves you with no time for your test preparation? Do you want to know the right way to do GRE self-study? With Manya – The Princeton Review’s GRE self-paced program, students can learn time-tested strategies to achieve a top GRE score while balancing work demands. With our GRE self-study program students can discard their worries and start preparing for the GRE whenever and wherever they have time. The course has been designed to support self-learning comprising basic to advance level concepts taught in a very engaging manner with drills between the concepts. All assessment items in this course come with detailed explanations, and our incisive score reports allow students to study their performance like never before.
|8 computer adaptive-by-section full length practice tests.
Interactive score reports for focused test review
|180+ hours of online resources categorized as before class, in class, and after class assignments||153 videos and 3500+ practice questions
Syllabus-wise/subject-wise practice drills
|470+ drills – different difficulty levels – using ‘Drill Smart’ Algorithm – drills are adaptive|
A comprehensive expert-led intensive GRE test prep program with guided practice sessions.
Self learning with complete GRE study materials, advanced Princeton Review platform and instructor led 8 doubt clearing sessions.
- GRE : 329
- Arun KumarI enrolled myself in the Manya Online GRE course. The course was very structured and was instrumental for me to achieve my target score. The teachers were very knowledgeable, helpful, and attentive to my needs. Their insights and advice made my preparation smoother. The portal also contains a plethora of questions on each topic which helped me strengthen my concepts and unders...
- GRE : 327
- Varun S
- Manya ID: TRC181908E0022Manya's diligent and erudite faculty is the key to cracking the GRE. The exam is all about time management and strategy employment which Manya trains you well at. Classes are really useful, especially for Verbal.
- GRE : 323
- Manya ID: TRC181907E0035Due to the efforts made by the faculty I was able to score well in GRE. They always provided me with the assistance whenever it was needed. The online portal was really helpful during preparation. Thank you Manya- The Princeton Review,Trichy"
- GRE : 321
- Ananya Agarwal
- Manya ID: MYS202108E00001I enrolled for GRE classes at Manya - The Princeton review last year. I had a lot of questions in my mind in the beginning because I come from a different city and I am a working professional. To my delight, they were answered patiently and professionally which gave me a sense of confidence. The faculty at Manya is really supportive and communicative. Everything you need for GR...
- GRE : 330
- Sanpreet Singh
- Manya ID: MDP171804E00042I was the student for the GMAT classes in 2017. I am writing this message to thank Manya trainer, who taught me quant. The trainer had helped me out in pulling up my score, by constantly giving me challenging questions, helping in clearing my doubt and sharing a new approach to save time in tricky questions. I gave GMAT in 2017, but scored 49/51 in quant, I got busy with my pro...
- GRE : 323
- Dharani Prasad
- Manya ID: VJW004I am happy to say that I have got admits from UCLA and Cornell University for M.S in chemical engineering. I have joined Manya - The Princeton Review which contributed to my success. I have done my GRE coaching in the Manya-Vijayawada branch and scored 323. Whereas I enrolled in IELTS coaching in the Visakhapatnam branch and scored a band of 7.5. After attaining the test scores...