Why Choose Manya-The Princeton Review for GRE Preparation?
The Princeton Review’s GRE Course adjudged the best GRE Prep Course by Rankings.com
Test Prep-The Princeton Review Edge
• Teachers certified via a rigorous process, followed by a multi-tiered academic enrichment program.
• Advanced and exhaustive course material based on the latest GRE trends.
• Full-length adaptive-by-section practice tests.
• Exclusive time-tested techniques to improve speed and accuracy on the GRE.
• Personalized in-depth score reports with an answer explanation for each question to ensure continuous score improvement.
• Unique Satisfaction Guarantee – option to repeat classes for sub-optimal performers at no extra cost*.
Our Focus – Your Score Improvement!
• Access to teachers till the actual test-taking, even after the completion of the scheduled classes.
• Special tips and tricks to solve reading comprehension questions in the shortest possible time.
• Extensive context-based vocabulary sessions.
• Refresher sessions just before the actual test at no extra cost.
• Unlimited extra help including test performance reviews.
• Hard Math content for 90th percentile aspirants in Quant.
• 184 hours of online content
• 3500+ practice questions
• 8 full-length adaptive-by-section tests with essay grading at no extra cost
• 24 hours of online recorded sessions to review lessons
• 175+Easy, Medium and Hard drills for comprehensive practice
Manya-The Princeton Review’s GRE Course Variants
Manya-The Princeton Review course offers you a variety of options. Depending on whether you prefer a classroom course in a group or a 1-on-1 classroom course with a teacher, or want to study on your own, you may choose the most suitable Course for you.
More about Our GRE Course
• Best available guidance in GRE coaching.
• Trusted by thousands of students for its highly acknowledged GRE study material.
• Personalized GRE coaching classes.
• With our scientific approach to GRE preparation, thousands of students have cracked the GRE with excellent scores.
• Our course material is backed by the Princeton Review R&D team based in New York.
• Customized content for Indian students.
• Strategies based on the latest questions pattern in GRE.
• Study material focuses on building Vocabulary, reading and quant concepts.
• Learn to master the GRE’s tricky multistage adaptive format.
• Our course is a perfect mix of content and strategies to succeed in GRE.
• Round the clock access anywhere of our Student portal with tests, lectures, and drills.
GRE is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service (ETS), which is not affiliated with The Princeton Review