Registering for the IELTS Exam
Depending on the travel objective, the version of IELTS exam will differ. There is an Academic version and a General version.
- To get enrolled in an academic program in a country where most, if not all, communication is in English, one needs to take the IELTS Academic
- For every other purpose, like work, or work-related training, or migrate to an English-speaking country, one needs to take the IELTS General Training
A step-by-step glance at the procedure:
Check out the available IELTS Exam Dates and Locations. Choose the one that suits most appropriately. Keep ample time for preparation too.
- Register for the chosen IELTS exam date and venue.
- Register and make the payment online or submit the printed copy of the application form to the test center.
- Remember to provide a copy of the valid document of identification and this same document will have to be presented at the test center on the day of the test.
- On completing the registration, a confirmation will appear on the computer screen.
- Print this and bring it on the day of the test.
- The confirmation will also be sent in hard copy or to the e-mail address provided in the application form.
Our experts will provide assistance through the entire process of registering for the IELTS exam.
IELTS exam fees
The registration fee for the IELTS exam stands at INR 14700*
*subject to change without notice.
Have a query?
Call us at 1800-102-4646 (Toll-Free) or visit any of our centers