Digital SAT Exam
Digital SAT is a Computer-based test taken along with a group of students in a classroom and the entire test is proctored by a human proctor. It is a 2 Hours long test.
Digital SAT TEST Pattern
The Digital SAT Exam consists of sections named as Reading and Writing, and Math. Each section has a particular number of questions and there is a certain time limit and each section has to be completed in the stipulated time.
Know more about the Digital SAT exam pattern
Benefits of Taking Full Length Digital SAT Practice Tests
- Taking full-length Digital SAT practice tests is one of the best ways to simulate test day.
- You will get an experience of the same type of questions you’ll see on your test day.
- You get the patience to sit for a 2-hour long test and still keep your brain active.
- Test review enables you to judge your own standards and plan your preparation further based on weaker areas.
- Proctored mock tests help you in time management and right pacing. You get practice working on the questions and bubbling the right answers in the given time.
- Over and above, proctored mock tests give you immense confidence in taking the actual tests.
Are You Planning to prepare for the SAT?
Click Here to Book Your Free 1-On-1 Session with Experts
The College Board offers 8 full-length Digital SAT Practice Tests
You have to download the college board Bluebook app to take the tests. We offer a free Digital SAT model test for all our students.
We offer one free full-length Digital SAT practice test for all the students. We also grade the test and share with you a detailed score report.
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Digital SAT Practice Tests
Digital SAT Practice Test
You can attempt the practice test and then check how many questions you got right to get an idea about your cumulative grading
Take Mock Tests
The best way to prepare for any test is to go through multiple mock tests as it helps you to learn how to deal with the pressure of tough questions beforehand so that you don’t feel the pressure in the exam.
On the practice tests, it is critical to practice time management. Also, try to stick to the time limit as much as possible.
It’s like running a marathon for four hours straight on a Sunday morning. Many candidates are unable to maintain constant concentration. Practicing in one sitting may help you concentrate for extended periods of time.
If you don’t make use of your practice, it’s just that: practice. Find out what’s causing the mistakes and where they’re coming from. And make the necessary corrections.