The second section of the SAT exam is the Writing and Language test. This test requires the student to play the role of a proofreader by identifying errors in grammar and punctuation and an editor by improving the writing style of the passages. This section is for 35 minutes and contains 44 questions. There are four passages and each passage will contain 11 questions. Some of the passages may contain graphical information.
- JwalikaMy journey at Manya started when I took the diagnostic test and got a score of 1260. A score improvement of at-least a 100 points was promised and I ended up bettering my score by a massive 280 points! This is due to the wonderful training given by Manya. Teachers who are always ready to help, staff who are always ready to make you feel comfortable, facilities that make you want to be there all the time - Manya has everything needed to make the SAT journey an incredible one for every student. I thank my trainers, Harini ma'am(math) and Raji ma'am(verbal), for their support and fantastic teaching. I have never enjoyed math or english more. And it was these small things that ultimately made me get a 1500+ score.
- Valli Vikram
- Valli VikramEnrolling in Princeton review set the right preparation path for me.. From the very beginning, Hemanathan sir and Usha mam knew exactly what my weak points were and helped me improve them. They taught me all the content needed to take the SAT, as well as tips, tricks, and shortcuts to use on exam day. The supplementary Princeton review text books were extremely useful as well, as they helped me master concepts using drills and exercises. The Princeton review website itself had 30 practice tests (or something close to that number), so I had ample practice before the actual test day. It was my teachers help, strategies, and constant feedback that helped me reach my target score on my first try.
- Varsha Senthil
- Varsha SenthilFirst and foremost, I'd like to thank you for all the support you've provided me with, Thank you so much to Raji Ma'am, Priya Ma'am, and Siddarth Sir, for all their help with verbal. A huge thank you for all the support they have given me to improve my verbal score. I found the online portal to be extremely useful and the feedback provided after each test (of which there was plenty!) invaluable. The constant testing helped me strengthen my weak areas, and the feedback sessions, especially those for math, were very helpful. I would also like to thank the faculty and management at Manya for providing such a wonderful environment for learning. Every day I would come home with a new concept in my head and a smile on my face. Thank you so very much !
- AnahitaThank you Princeton Review. The coaches were extremely helpful, and their guidance made it possible for me to achieve such a good score. I am immensely grateful for their endless support and dedication. The classes were extremely helpful. I received a lot of meaningful suggestions and advice from the coaches. The material provided was also very useful in preparing for the test.
- Subhrajyoti Pradhan
- Subhrajyoti PradhanIt will be an understatement if I said that Princeton Review is just an institute where I took SAT classes. Really I had never explored the possibility of studying abroad and considered it merely as a dream. However at Princeton Review I saw the possibility of that dream becoming a reality. My teachers not only gave me the very vital tips and tricks that helped me through my SAT, but also motivated me throughout my time there. Not being an exceptional student yet getting offered scholarship from ten universities from USA including Stony Brook, Florida tech and Washington University are all courtesy my teachers at Princeton Review. Finally I would once again like to thank the trainers for their consistent help even outside class. None of this would have been possible without them.
You have approximately 45 seconds per question. Not all the questions require the same amount of time to complete. Don’t be averse to guessing. Completing the section should be your goal.
List out and learn all the major grammar and vocabulary. The Rhetorical questions are a bit abstract but can be tackled with a lot of practice.
SAT is a paper-pencil test.
Start the SAT preparation by taking an SAT Model question paper. The scores will help set goals and plan the next course of action.
I have enrolled for SAT classes in princeton review. They are working really great for me especially the math trainer, he always makes sure that we understand everything. The best thing here is that the staffs are more concerned about my performance than I do. THANK YOU
Very good institute. I had attended the SAT classes. Excellent Teachers, and are always ready to clarify doubts. Value for money!
They provide really good training in the field of SAT. Tutors have provided me with the finest expertise in the industry...Manya has given me a great opportunity to learn and implement the tools provided by their AI-driven portal.