Master the Test on your own terms with our customized Digital SAT course. Maximize your academic growth, extra-curricular engagements, and Digital SAT Verbal Score, all at the same time with the help of our Digital SAT ACE Achiever Verbal 1-on-1 that will help you plan your prep and get the most out of your time.
Prep Efficiently: Get flexible schedules to help you learn and practice within your timelines and customized course plan prepared specifically for you and focusing on your learning needs.
Get Your Best Score: Reinforce your Verbal focus areas and get stellar score improvements with the unique Princeton Review strategies that teach you the right approaches to crack any Verbal score plateau.
Superior Expertise: Prepare with the best Digital SAT Experts! Our trainers are Princeton Review Certified – an Industry Benchmark for Test Prep training. They have years of experience and expertise necessary to set you on course to your dream university.
|12.5 hours of 1-on-1 Coaching by The Princeton Review certified Digital SAT expert trainers.||6 hours of Detailed Test Review||20 Hours of Test Readiness Booster Sessions 30 Days Before the Actual Test (Group)|
|Test proctoring: 15 hours – 2 tests during the course and 4 tests before the actual test @ 2 hours 15 mins each (Group)||6 Practice Tests (including the Official College Board Tests) 1100+ Practice Questions to Master the Digital SAT Test.||Parent Connect, Progress Tracking Emails, and Course update Emails|
- SAT : 1540
- JwalikaMy journey at Manya started when I took the diagnostic test and got a score of 1260. A score improvement of at-least a 100 points was promised and I ended up bettering my score by a massive 280 points! This is due to the wonderful training given by Manya. Teachers who are always ready to help, staff who are always ready to make you feel comfortable, facilities that make you w...
- SAT : 1540
- Valli VikramEnrolling in Princeton review set the right preparation path for me.. From the very beginning, Hemanathan sir and Usha mam knew exactly what my weak points were and helped me improve them. They taught me all the content needed to take the SAT, as well as tips, tricks, and shortcuts to use on exam day. The supplementary Princeton review text books were extremely useful as wel...
- SAT : 1520
- Varsha SenthilFirst and foremost, I'd like to thank you for all the support you've provided me with, Thank you so much to Raji Ma'am, Priya Ma'am, and Siddarth Sir, for all their help with verbal. A huge thank you for all the support they have given me to improve my verbal score. I found the online portal to be extremely useful and the feedback provided after each test (of which there was...
- SAT : 1520
- AnahitaThank you Princeton Review. The coaches were extremely helpful, and their guidance made it possible for me to achieve such a good score. I am immensely grateful for their endless support and dedication. The classes were extremely helpful. I received a lot of meaningful suggestions and advice from the coaches. The material provided was also very useful in preparing for the test...
- SAT : 1460
- Subhrajyoti PradhanIt will be an understatement if I said that Princeton Review is just an institute where I took SAT classes. Really I had never explored the possibility of studying abroad and considered it merely as a dream. However at Princeton Review I saw the possibility of that dream becoming a reality. My teachers not only gave me the very vital tips and tricks that helped me through my S...
- SAT : 1560/1600
- Anuron Chakraborty
- Manya ID: SBR181903E0013The faculty at Manya helped me exceedingly in the reading and verbal section of the SAT, especially in using the process of elimination and taught me time-saving techniques. I remember getting only 1480 in the diagnostic test which eventually increased to 1560 in the actual test, aII thanks to rigorous practice and regular doubt clearing sessions. In Reading, I was particularly...