The first to launch Digital SAT batch and SAT practice in the Digital SAT Exam Environment, Manya – The Princeton Review defines what expertise in standardized tests looks and feels like!
Learn with the best and get your best Digital SAT score in record time with our course that understands your need to find a balance among school work, tuition, examinations, assignments, extracurricular activities, and your Digital SAT prep. Become Manya’s SAT Classroom Training and tackle all your challenges with the help of experts who have been successfully guiding students for over 20 years.
Prep Efficiently: Progress from the basics to advanced with a well-defined course curriculum. Beat all your prep challenges through unique strategies devised to master the new Digital SAT questions and practice that ensures you ace the Digital SAT.
Experience the New Testing Environment: Master the new Digital SAT tools like the in-built graphing calculator, flag, annotate, highlight, testing timer, and reference sheets to gain mastery over the new test-taking experience.
Superior Expertise: Prepare with the best Digital SAT Experts! Our trainers are Princeton Review Certified – an Industry Benchmark for Test Prep training. They have years of experience and expertise in developing international quality content and helping students like you achieve their dream scores.
|79+ hours of instructor-led Course (including strategy sessions, Test Proctoring, Test Reviews, and Refresher Sessions)
|Digital SAT Topicwise Strategy Manuals with Strategies, Drills, and Homework Questions||– 7 full-length practice tests including 4 College Board practice tests
– 1100 + practice questions
– Score reports for focused test review with trainers
– Answers with explanations for all the questions
|– Unlimited Doubt Clarification
– Parent Connect, Progress Tracking Emails, and Course update Emails
- SAT : 1540
- JwalikaMy journey at Manya started when I took the diagnostic test and got a score of 1260. A score improvement of at-least a 100 points was promised and I ended up bettering my score by a massive 280 points! This is due to the wonderful training given by Manya. Teachers who are always ready to help, staff who are always ready to make you feel comfortable, facilities that make you w...
- SAT : 1540
- Valli VikramEnrolling in Princeton review set the right preparation path for me.. From the very beginning, Hemanathan sir and Usha mam knew exactly what my weak points were and helped me improve them. They taught me all the content needed to take the SAT, as well as tips, tricks, and shortcuts to use on exam day. The supplementary Princeton review text books were extremely useful as wel...
- SAT : 1520
- Varsha SenthilFirst and foremost, I'd like to thank you for all the support you've provided me with, Thank you so much to Raji Ma'am, Priya Ma'am, and Siddarth Sir, for all their help with verbal. A huge thank you for all the support they have given me to improve my verbal score. I found the online portal to be extremely useful and the feedback provided after each test (of which there was...
- SAT : 1520
- AnahitaThank you Princeton Review. The coaches were extremely helpful, and their guidance made it possible for me to achieve such a good score. I am immensely grateful for their endless support and dedication. The classes were extremely helpful. I received a lot of meaningful suggestions and advice from the coaches. The material provided was also very useful in preparing for the test...
- SAT : 1460
- Subhrajyoti PradhanIt will be an understatement if I said that Princeton Review is just an institute where I took SAT classes. Really I had never explored the possibility of studying abroad and considered it merely as a dream. However at Princeton Review I saw the possibility of that dream becoming a reality. My teachers not only gave me the very vital tips and tricks that helped me through my S...
- SAT : 1560/1600
- Anuron Chakraborty
- Manya ID: SBR181903E0013The faculty at Manya helped me exceedingly in the reading and verbal section of the SAT, especially in using the process of elimination and taught me time-saving techniques. I remember getting only 1480 in the diagnostic test which eventually increased to 1560 in the actual test, aII thanks to rigorous practice and regular doubt clearing sessions. In Reading, I was particularly...