A pioneer and undisputed leader in the domain of study abroad educational services in India, Manya – The Princeton Review Private Limited (MEPL) offers the best SAT preparation possible. The Indian partner of The Princeton Review (TPR), MEPL, often referred to as Manya, provides SAT preparation with right mix of content and strategies to help you get a top score on the SAT.
Need a sneak peek into our results? Have a look at the following stats:
We don’t offer one but multiple reasons for you to join Manya:
1. Be up to date with the latest SAT Content
Get access to the most updated SAT course material, which is the outcome of rigorous research of our R&D team based in New York. Your Princeton Review books give you questions based on the latest question patterns. Trends & changes are tracked and the study material is constantly updated. These books also introduce you to techniques and strategies that you need to ace the SAT!
Don’t forget that the SAT is an American test, and you need effective SAT strategies that Princeton Review is best known for. Get these strategies from the specially trained teachers who guide you through the maze of standardized tests. Manya teachers know both the strategies needed for the SAT and the unique requirements of Indian students to crack the SAT.
2. Prepare for the test with our expert content and test taking tips
The TPR Course Workbooks not only focus on the key contents that you need to master the SAT — for example, various aspects of grammar and various concepts in math, but also trains students to be smart test-takers.
3. Effective and In-depth Practice and Review
Effective SAT test preparation is not just about coming to a class – you need to review your performance on the tests that you take. Our detailed score reports will help you to understand your strengths, and areas that you need to work on. Your teachers will give you feedback after each test to help you strategize for subsequent tests.
At Manya – TPR, we believe that a right combination of content and strategy is important to succeed on the SAT. The Princeton Review SAT Course Workbook, the Math and Verbal Workbooks, and the 500+ Practice Questions Book provide authentic practice material. Apart from these books, you will receive access to our unique online resource called the Student Portal (SP). Review the concepts learnt in class by viewing the strategies once again and practice on the drills on the SP.
4. Libraries with loads of practice material for you
Need more? – If you still crave for more practice then feel free to use our library where we have carefully selected the right SAT practice material for you. Our teachers are also willing to go the extra mile and give you extra help to hone your prep even further.
5. We offer you a unique Satisfaction Guarantee
We are so confident that our techniques work and work well on the SAT that we guarantee that if you don’t get an SAT Score to your satisfaction and want to take the SAT again, we will work with you free of cost within a period of one year, provided you have attended all the classes as per schedule, done all the homework, taken the practice tests when specified and taken the actual SAT on the date closest to your course completion. This is the Unique Satisfaction Guarantee we give students who attend courses in a batch.
6. Our commitment to value driven education
For us the most important thing is to see you satisfied with your preparation and help you achieve the scores that you are aiming for. Your teachers will be firm about your commitment to your course and score, and will not encourage sloppiness in work. Even before you start the course, you need to take a diagnostic test so that the teachers know where you stand in terms of performance, and can advise you on your approach for the next test. Ensure that you take advantage of this opportunity.
7. Our Success Stories speak for themselves
The SAT test preparation programs at Manya-Princeton Review boasts of the best average score improvement in SAT. Many students scored in top percentile of 2000+. The highest score reported in India last year was by a TPR student – 2390 who enrolled for our SAT coaching.
To enroll for our SAT coaching classes, give us a call at 1800–102–4646 or click here .
Our SAT prep provides extensive interactive classroom sessions filled with power-packed strategies and focused content coverage designed to generate immediate score improvement. Here is what all you get if you enroll for our course.
SAT is a trademark registered and owned by the College Board, which is not affiliated with and does not endorse this product or site.
- SAT : 1540
- JwalikaMy journey at Manya started when I took the diagnostic test and got a score of 1260. A score improvement of at-least a 100 points was promised and I ended up bettering my score by a massive 280 points! This is due to the wonderful training given by Manya. Teachers who are always ready to help, staff who are always ready to make you feel comfortable, facilities that make you w...
- SAT : 1540
- Valli VikramEnrolling in Princeton review set the right preparation path for me.. From the very beginning, Hemanathan sir and Usha mam knew exactly what my weak points were and helped me improve them. They taught me all the content needed to take the SAT, as well as tips, tricks, and shortcuts to use on exam day. The supplementary Princeton review text books were extremely useful as wel...
- SAT : 1520
- Varsha SenthilFirst and foremost, I'd like to thank you for all the support you've provided me with, Thank you so much to Raji Ma'am, Priya Ma'am, and Siddarth Sir, for all their help with verbal. A huge thank you for all the support they have given me to improve my verbal score. I found the online portal to be extremely useful and the feedback provided after each test (of which there was...
- SAT : 1520
- AnahitaThank you Princeton Review. The coaches were extremely helpful, and their guidance made it possible for me to achieve such a good score. I am immensely grateful for their endless support and dedication. The classes were extremely helpful. I received a lot of meaningful suggestions and advice from the coaches. The material provided was also very useful in preparing for the test...
- SAT : 1460
- Subhrajyoti PradhanIt will be an understatement if I said that Princeton Review is just an institute where I took SAT classes. Really I had never explored the possibility of studying abroad and considered it merely as a dream. However at Princeton Review I saw the possibility of that dream becoming a reality. My teachers not only gave me the very vital tips and tricks that helped me through my S...
- SAT : 1560/1600
- Anuron Chakraborty
- Manya ID: SBR181903E0013The faculty at Manya helped me exceedingly in the reading and verbal section of the SAT, especially in using the process of elimination and taught me time-saving techniques. I remember getting only 1480 in the diagnostic test which eventually increased to 1560 in the actual test, aII thanks to rigorous practice and regular doubt clearing sessions. In Reading, I was particularly...