- Free College Education for International Students: There are no tuition fees for the students pursuing bachelor’s degrees in some public universities. Paying fees for higher education was found ‘socially unjust’ and thus was abolished in the year 2014.
- The employment rate is high – As per the previous year’s data; nearly 50% of the people of age group 15 to 64 have a paid job. Thus, the unemployment rate is also very low in Germany as compared to the other countries.
- Producers of best-selling cars– Germany is known to produce elite Car Brands like Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes and BMW and has sold approximately 6million cars in 2015.
- World’s Leading Publishers– International Frankfurt Book Fair, an important international book fair is found here. Every year approximately 94000 titles are published here and it is the creator of the revolutionary Gutenberg press.
- The Land of Poets and Thinkers– Many famous poets and thinkers belongs to this beautiful land. Beethoven and Goethe were German, alongside composers, Schumann, Mendelssohn, Brahms, Wagner and R. Strauss also belongs to this country. Some of the world’s greatest German philosophers include Kant, Hegel, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, and Heidegger.
The benefits of pursuing higher education in Germany are endless! If you are a student planning to study in abroad then Germany is surely one of the best places to plan your studies.
Plan your study in Germany and jumpstart your global career! Get free expert advice now!