GMAT Exam Dates
• Conducted at 39 test centres spread across 34 cities in India
• Can be taken five times in a year; can be re-attempted after 16 calendar days
• The total number of attempts for GMAT in a lifetime is eight
While booking the test, please keep your university deadlines in mind because these scores need to reach before or by the application deadline. Hence, while deciding on your test date, please keep in mind this time frame and leave enough window for the process to be completed before the deadlines.
Before you register for the GMAT, you need to check the availability of seats at your preferred test centre.
How to Register for the Exam
You must register for the exam at least two to three months prior to your preferred test date. You can register a maximum of 6 months in advance. You can register for the exam in any of the following three ways:
• Online: Create your mba.com account to register and finish the registration process
• Phone: Make a call to the GMAT Customer Service for your region (Note: You may be charged an additional service fee of US$10.)
• Postal mail: Fill out and send in the GMAT Appointment Scheduling Form. Please ensure that your details & documents reach at least 10 days before your preferred test date
Points to Remember
1. Make sure your name mentioned at the time of registration matches with your name mentioned in your proof of identity.
2. Please ensure that the GMAT date & test centre you have mentioned are correct
3. Pay for your exam by credit card or debit card, check or money order