There are a number of public and private universities in Japan. Japan offers high-quality education as well as an attractive lifestyle and culture to its national and international students. Over 2,50,000 international students enroll admission in Japan universities every year. The educational system of Japan is very strict making it very competitive for getting admission in Japanese universities. The population of Japan is one of the highly educated and skilled populations in the world. As the majority population of Japan is of aged people, Japan is now interested in gaining the attention of talented international students to pursue their studies in Japan in order to replenish the declining workforce of Japan.
A candidate may have to prove their proficiency in both English and Japanese in order to get admission in Japan University (depending upon the requirements of the specific university)
For English Proficiency
For proving proficiency in the English language a candidate can give any of the following English proficiency exams.
For Japanese Proficiency
For proving proficiency in the Japanese language a candidate can give the following Japanese proficiency exam.
The universities of Japan have different application deadlines. Candidates would have to check the deadline of the course they want to pursue on the official website of the university to which they want admission. Generally the application deadline for getting admission in Japanese University are as follows:
Universities with 2 Intakes
Universities with 3 Intakes
Candidates who are applying to the universities of Japan must know that there are a number of scholarships offered to them. Following are some of the best scholarships in Japan for international students:
The documents required for getting admission to Japan University may vary from the university to university or course to course and the public/private factor of the university. However, following are the generally required documents for getting admission to Japan universities.
1. Decide the Course and choose the university: A candidate must spend good amount of time choosing the university and deciding the course they want to pursue.
2. Find out where to submit your application for admission in Japan university: Remember that there is no official platform for submitting online applications it means that a candidate is required to submit their application form on the official website of the University for getting admission in Japan University.
3. Go through the admission criteria and submit your application wisely: You should thoroughly look at the admission criteria after choosing the university and course of your choice. Pay a good attention on the admission requirements. A candidate is recommended to contact the university itself for more details on the admission requirements.
For getting admission in Japan University preparing your documents correctly can play a major role in getting admission in your desired university. Make sure you are submitting the documents in the proper order and sequence as required by the university you are applying to.
4. The entrance exam for Japanese university: Many universities of Japan use EJU (Examination for Japanese University) to decide whether an international student possess the required academic and language skills to be an eligible candidate for getting admission in their universities. Following are the 4 subjects that EJU evaluates:
5. Final Steps: After receiving the acceptance letter from the university confirm your enrolment. And apply for the Japanese Student Visa.
There are a number of best universities in Japan. Japanese university offers several courses in each subject however, If you are planning to study in Japan you should know that some of the top universities in Japan are the following:
There are certain factors that are observed for getting a work visa in Japan like your educational background and the occupation you want to work in. International students who want to work in Japan after completing their education must have either a Senmon Gakko Diploma or an undergraduate degree from a University in Japan or abroad.
Yes, it is very safe to study in Japan. Japan offers an extremely safe and exceptionally comfortable environment to its national and international students. Japan has the lowest crime rates in the world.
In order to apply for a student visa for Japan, you have to contact a Japanese embassy or consulate near you. After contacting the Japanese embassy you would have to collect the required documents that you have to submit with your application at the embassy. You can either submit the application at the embassy or through a travel or visa application agency.
The cost of the tuition fees will vary from the university to university or course to course and it depends on the public/private factor of the university too. However, the average tuition fees of Japanese universities are mentioned below:
Average tuition fees of UG Courses- 12,40,000 YEN- 28,30,000 YEN
Average tuition fees of Postgraduate Courses- 12,50,000 YEN – 44,00,000 YEN
If you are planning to study abroad and searching to match your profile with the best suited university, Experts at Manya Education have gathered important information of top Universities from abroad. Surely, this information will help you narrow down your quest for universities.
You can access accurate & authentic information related to rankings, application fees, average tuition fees, cost of living, scholarships, latest updates, and much more from more than 1000+ universities. You may also search for universities by name, country, or courses in common specializations, such as Physics, Finance, Business, Language and Culture, Agriculture, Environmental Science, Computer and IT, Media and Communication Marketing.
Manya Education offers end-to-end study abroad services encompassing admissions consulting services, test preparation, English language training, career assessment, and international internship opportunities to study abroad aspirants.
For more information, call our Study Abroad Helpline 1800 102 4646.Book your Free Counselling Session now!