Do you wish to score above 1500 on the SAT? Manya – The Princeton Review’s SAT preparation focuses on helping you get a SAT score of 1500+. Our SAT coaching comprehensively covers all concepts tested in the SAT. These courses provide you with the kind of SAT test prep that will enable you to enhance not just the theoretical knowledge – from basics to advanced concepts – but also your application of the concepts with adequate practice to excel in the SAT.
Manya’s SAT Regular Live Online course is a power-packed instructor-led SAT prep course. Our SAT online training is presented by our Master Trainers, who are experienced in test prep, and are dedicated to identify and meet your needs for online SAT preparation at the click of a mouse! During online coaching, students are provided access to our SAT study materials, practice tests, and other coursework. The SAT Online preparation classes are offered via live webcast through an exclusive TPR Online Platform. The course is a unique, student-friendly, and trustworthy live online program that enables students to study from the comfort of their home. Doubt clearing sessions, customized study plans, and full-length SAT practice tests ensure that you score the best.
|Tutoring||Study Material||Student Portal||Other Features|
|37.5 hours of instructions from SAT Certified Trainers||The Princeton Review Manual for the SAT||• 31 Full length practice tests
• Interactive score reports
• Answers with explanations
• 8 single section test
• Essay grading at no extra cost
|Live Online classes through TPR Exclusive Online Platform|
|12 hours of test proctoring during the course||The Princeton Review 10 Practice tests for the SAT||140+ hours of videos based lesson by our experienced, engaging instructors and drills||• Parents Connect to discuss the student’s progress
• E-mail series to update the parents on the course
|5 hours of Refresher sessions||5 SAT Test Practice test booklets and bubble sheets||Unlimited access to SAT Advantage Live Online sessions||• Unlimited Doubt clearing sessions
• Satisfaction Guarantee
|Four proctored mock test series in test environment before the actual test – 16 hours||SAT Ultimate Student portal – exclusive online tool||• Online Proctoring tool
• Progress tracking – anytime, anywhere
|12 months of SAT course validity with a 6-month access to the Student Portal|
- SAT : 1540/1600
- JwalikaMy journey at Manya started when I took the diagnostic test and got a score of 1260. A score improvement of at-least a 100 points was promised and I ended up bettering my score by a massive 280 points! This is due to the wonderful training given by Manya. Teachers who are always ready to help, staff who are always ready to make you feel comfortable, facilities that make you w...
- SAT : 1540/1600
- Valli VikramEnrolling in Princeton review set the right preparation path for me.. From the very beginning, Hemanathan sir and Usha mam knew exactly what my weak points were and helped me improve them. They taught me all the content needed to take the SAT, as well as tips, tricks, and shortcuts to use on exam day. The supplementary Princeton review text books were extremely useful as wel...
- SAT : 1520/1600
- Varsha SenthilFirst and foremost, I'd like to thank you for all the support you've provided me with, Thank you so much to Raji Ma'am, Priya Ma'am, and Siddarth Sir, for all their help with verbal. A huge thank you for all the support they have given me to improve my verbal score. I found the online portal to be extremely useful and the feedback provided after each test (of which there was...
- SAT : 1520/1600
- AnahitaThank you Princeton Review. The coaches were extremely helpful, and their guidance made it possible for me to achieve such a good score. I am immensely grateful for their endless support and dedication. The classes were extremely helpful. I received a lot of meaningful suggestions and advice from the coaches. The material provided was also very useful in preparing for the test...
- SAT : 1460/1600
- Subhrajyoti PradhanIt will be an understatement if I said that Princeton Review is just an institute where I took SAT classes. Really I had never explored the possibility of studying abroad and considered it merely as a dream. However at Princeton Review I saw the possibility of that dream becoming a reality. My teachers not only gave me the very vital tips and tricks that helped me through my S...
- SAT : 1560/1600
- Anuron Chakraborty
- Manya ID: SBR181903E0013The faculty at Manya helped me exceedingly in the reading and verbal section of the SAT, especially in using the process of elimination and taught me time-saving techniques. I remember getting only 1480 in the diagnostic test which eventually increased to 1560 in the actual test, aII thanks to rigorous practice and regular doubt clearing sessions. In Reading, I was particularly...