So, you are preparing for the SAT? But where should you start? Which coaching institute to join? The demands of preparing for the SAT can be overwhelming, but if you know where to begin, success is just a step away. Manya – The Princeton Review SAT course is the best SAT prep program available. Check out our various SAT preparation programs available and just pick one that suits your needs.
Manya’s SAT 1 ON 1 Classroom program is designed to make the best use of a student’s time. The course is a personalized SAT training and can be customized as per students’ need and performance in Manya’s SAT diagnostic tests. Like SAT personalized coaching, every lesson and question in this course is expertly designed to match the needs of the student. This course is recommended for students who require focused and individual attention. During this course, students get one-on-one time with expert SAT instructors who will work with you step-by-step on concept-building and problem-solving techniques. The course is available both as a classroom and online modes.
|Tutoring||Study Material||Student Portal||Other Features|
|Minimum 20 hours of instructions from SAT Certified Trainers||The Princeton Review Manual for the SAT||• 31 Full length practice tests
• Interactive score reports
• Answers with explanations
• 8 single section test
• Essay grading at no extra cost
|• Customized Study Plan
• Flexible Schedule
|5 hours of Refresher sessions||The Princeton Review 10 Practice tests for the SAT||140+ hours of videos based lesson by our experienced, engaging instructors and drills||Parents Connect to discuss the student’s progress|
|Four proctored mock test series in test environment before the actual test – 16 hours||5 SAT Practice test booklets and bubble sheets||Unlimited access to SAT Advantage Live Online sessions||E-mail series to update the parents on the course|
|SAT Ultimate Student portal – exclusive online tool||• Online Proctoring tool
• Progress tracking – anytime, anywhere
|12 months of SAT course validity with a 6-month access to the Student Portal|
*Based on eligibility
- SAT : 1540/1600
- JwalikaMy journey at Manya started when I took the diagnostic test and got a score of 1260. A score improvement of at-least a 100 points was promised and I ended up bettering my score by a massive 280 points! This is due to the wonderful training given by Manya. Teachers who are always ready to help, staff who are always ready to make you feel comfortable, facilities that make you w...
- SAT : 1540/1600
- Valli VikramEnrolling in Princeton review set the right preparation path for me.. From the very beginning, Hemanathan sir and Usha mam knew exactly what my weak points were and helped me improve them. They taught me all the content needed to take the SAT, as well as tips, tricks, and shortcuts to use on exam day. The supplementary Princeton review text books were extremely useful as wel...
- SAT : 1520/1600
- Varsha SenthilFirst and foremost, I'd like to thank you for all the support you've provided me with, Thank you so much to Raji Ma'am, Priya Ma'am, and Siddarth Sir, for all their help with verbal. A huge thank you for all the support they have given me to improve my verbal score. I found the online portal to be extremely useful and the feedback provided after each test (of which there was...
- SAT : 1520/1600
- AnahitaThank you Princeton Review. The coaches were extremely helpful, and their guidance made it possible for me to achieve such a good score. I am immensely grateful for their endless support and dedication. The classes were extremely helpful. I received a lot of meaningful suggestions and advice from the coaches. The material provided was also very useful in preparing for the test...
- SAT : 1460/1600
- Subhrajyoti PradhanIt will be an understatement if I said that Princeton Review is just an institute where I took SAT classes. Really I had never explored the possibility of studying abroad and considered it merely as a dream. However at Princeton Review I saw the possibility of that dream becoming a reality. My teachers not only gave me the very vital tips and tricks that helped me through my S...
- SAT : 1560/1600
- Anuron Chakraborty
- Manya ID: SBR181903E0013The faculty at Manya helped me exceedingly in the reading and verbal section of the SAT, especially in using the process of elimination and taught me time-saving techniques. I remember getting only 1480 in the diagnostic test which eventually increased to 1560 in the actual test, aII thanks to rigorous practice and regular doubt clearing sessions. In Reading, I was particularly...