At Manya, we teach you exactly what you need to know to excel on the SAT. Our SAT study material and pedagogy are designed based on the core concepts tested on the exam.
Do you wish to score high on the SAT but you’re packed with school activities, tuitions, extra circular, etc and leave you with no time to breathe? If yes, then you must stick to your SAT self preparation and just seek help for clarification of doubts. Our SAT Blend Lite program is the most suitable option for students to do self study and clear their critical doubts related to the SAT exam, complex topics, course curriculum, etc. With our SAT Blend lite program, we provide students the complete learning portal which has all the required preparation material for both SAT Quant and Verbal. Students can prepare at their own pacing, collect the doubts and get it cleared from expert SAT instructors.
|2 hours of structured doubt clearing sessions||• 20+ Full length practice tests
• Interactive score reports
• Answers with explanations
• 8 single section test
• Essay grading at no extra cost
|6-month access to the Student Portal||140+ hours of videos based lesson by our experienced, engaging instructors and drills|
|12 months of SAT course validity||Unlimited access to SAT Advantage Live Online sessions|
|• Online Proctoring tool
• Progress tracking – anytime, anywhere
- SAT : 1540/1600
- JwalikaMy journey at Manya started when I took the diagnostic test and got a score of 1260. A score improvement of at-least a 100 points was promised and I ended up bettering my score by a massive 280 points! This is due to the wonderful training given by Manya. Teachers who are always ready to help, staff who are always ready to make you feel comfortable, facilities that make you w...
- SAT : 1540/1600
- Valli VikramEnrolling in Princeton review set the right preparation path for me.. From the very beginning, Hemanathan sir and Usha mam knew exactly what my weak points were and helped me improve them. They taught me all the content needed to take the SAT, as well as tips, tricks, and shortcuts to use on exam day. The supplementary Princeton review text books were extremely useful as wel...
- SAT : 1520/1600
- Varsha SenthilFirst and foremost, I'd like to thank you for all the support you've provided me with, Thank you so much to Raji Ma'am, Priya Ma'am, and Siddarth Sir, for all their help with verbal. A huge thank you for all the support they have given me to improve my verbal score. I found the online portal to be extremely useful and the feedback provided after each test (of which there was...
- SAT : 1520/1600
- AnahitaThank you Princeton Review. The coaches were extremely helpful, and their guidance made it possible for me to achieve such a good score. I am immensely grateful for their endless support and dedication. The classes were extremely helpful. I received a lot of meaningful suggestions and advice from the coaches. The material provided was also very useful in preparing for the test...
- SAT : 1460/1600
- Subhrajyoti PradhanIt will be an understatement if I said that Princeton Review is just an institute where I took SAT classes. Really I had never explored the possibility of studying abroad and considered it merely as a dream. However at Princeton Review I saw the possibility of that dream becoming a reality. My teachers not only gave me the very vital tips and tricks that helped me through my S...
- SAT : 1560/1600
- Anuron Chakraborty
- Manya ID: SBR181903E0013The faculty at Manya helped me exceedingly in the reading and verbal section of the SAT, especially in using the process of elimination and taught me time-saving techniques. I remember getting only 1480 in the diagnostic test which eventually increased to 1560 in the actual test, aII thanks to rigorous practice and regular doubt clearing sessions. In Reading, I was particularly...