Studying an MBA abroad is a dream for study abroad aspirants. Pursuing MBA, Master in Business Administration abroad is preferred by many. After completing the course you will be eligible for a higher level managerial job and will have more chances of getting advanced salary packages and better career opportunities. You can learn the practical skills required to run a business organization successfully by taking GMAT.
It is no hidden fact that GMAT is the most widely accepted exam amongst the FT Top 100 Global MBA Programs. This is what you always keep in mind when you are shortlisting your location to study.
Here is the list of best places to study MBA for a successful career in the future:
- Australia – After completing your graduation, you can stay in Australia for a period ranging from 18 months to 4 years, depending on your educational qualification and the nature of the job you would like to take up. Be sure to contact the Australian consulate or embassy before your visit if you want to live, work or study in Australia.
- US – the US as a market, has seen particular growth, which makes it an ideal destination for students to choose. Hence, you can select from various universities in the USA depending on your current education plan. For instance, you could finish your current program and pursue a post-graduate degree in the United States.
- The UK – In the present scenario of education abroad, the UK has become one of the most sought after country to study abroad by students from America, be it a full degree or related programs. This is because of the high return on investment, such as the low opportunity cost of not working during the duration of the program.
- France – If you choose France as a country to pursue and complete your masters, you will have the benefit of obtaining an APS (temporary residence authorization) which will allow you to seek a job or even start a company in France.
- Germany – While courses offered in the German University are primarily offered in English; however, classes in German are also available. To apply for the courses offered in the German language, you need to complete a language course.
- Canada – Post-graduation work permit (PGWP) may be issued for the length of the study program, up to a maximum of 3 years. Canadian universities are known for being high quality and for offering internationally accepted degrees and credentials.
Hope this information helps you to plan and choose your country abroad for your GMAT preparation. As discussed above, studying GMAT helps you grow professionally as an individual and enhances your chances of better career opportunities.
Liked this article? We would love to see you spread some love by sharing this article, as it may help many who are looking to study in other countries.
Book your Free Counselling Session now!