Manya – The Princeton Review’s Kolkata Center’s GMAT coaching offers Guaranteed Score Improvement to aspiring study abroad aspirants. 62.5% of Manya students have scored 700+ in GMAT in the last 24 months.
Our GMAT coaching is preferred by thousands of students in India and abroad owing to its highly acknowledged preparation material, well organized courses, and highly qualified & certified GMAT instructors.
Our course material is the outcome of the rigorous research by our R&D team based in the United States. With the standardized material, a plethora of practice questions on the student portal, adaptive drills, Drill-Builder, full-length practice tests, customized study plans and booster sessions, you can be assured of top GMAT scores. You can practice with 3500+ practice questions, 470+ online drills, 10 adaptive tests, and video based lessons which can help in getting a 700+ GMAT score.
A unique component of our GMAT course is BOOSTER sessions for eligible students. If you are aiming for top scores, booster sessions will help you. It includes personalized small group sessions and one-on-one sessions by the most experienced trainers to help you with the right guidance and mentoring in the final stages of your GMAT preparation for the GMAT exam.
We’re committed to provide 100% satisfaction and help you achieve your target scores.
Manya – The Princeton Review also offers online & offline modes of delivery with customized preparation options so that you can learn as per your convenience. You may opt for live online sessions or classroom sessions.
We compare the score you received on the official test after you completed your program with us for the same test to your baseline starting score on the same test, which can be either:
The score guarantee maps from the minimum score in the diagnostic test obtained to the maximum score improvement possibility in the improved range. In the diagnostic test, the student should have scored a minimum of 35 in Math and 15 in verbal.
|Diagnostic test score
(Timed Full-length test including Essays & IR)
|Better Score Guarantee from Diagnostic to Actual test|
Terms & Conditions Apply
|Section||Number of Questions||Duration||Question Types||Score Range|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31 questions||62 minutes||Data Sufficiency
(on a scale of
0 – 60)
|Verbal Reasoning||36 questions||65 minutes||Reading Comprehension
(in 1-point increments)
|Integrated Reasoning||12 items||30 minutes||Multi-Source Reasoning
|1 – 8
(in 1-point increments)
|Analytical Writing Assessment||1 topic||30 minutes||Analysis of Argument||0 – 6
(in 0.5-point increments)
A 72-hour, scientifically designed, a top-quality program for young professionals who are hard-pressed for time, and are out of touch with studies.
It is a self-paced program designed for young professionals who are self-reliant, self-driven and single minded with a goal to excel in their career.
A 15-hour 1-on-1 personalized, customized, and flexible program designed for anyone who is looking for individual attention.
For international students pursuing MBA at the top business schools in UK is often a dream ... Read More >
The GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is a standardized ...
Read More >
The Indian School of Business (ISB) holds a strong ...
Read More >
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) has introduced significant ...
Read More >
Many students desire for the chance to pursue an overseas education. There is one critical question for those considering studying abroad: where is the ideal place to study as an international student? The answer is contingent on your specific requirements for a study abroad destination. The highlights of popular study destinations are covered in our list of the best places to Study Abroad.
IELTS is a standardized test that only to judge one’s ability to speak the English language in native English speaker countries. Whereas the GMAT is a common MBA entrance test that required pursuit and specialization in one particular subject.
Well, if someone wants to study abroad for MBA then might be required to give IELTS exam, But generally, the GMAT is a lot harder than IELTS.
Well This on the highest stage for any business graduate student, this gives high-paying jobs and status, and in an estimated data annually student more tend to opt for MBA courses and which makes the GMAT costly.
There are consists of 4 sections those are Analytical Writing, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, and Verbal and Reasoning Section in the syllabus of the GMAT.
It is recommended to start studying at least three months before you take the exam. The sooner you start the better are your chances of scoring well on the GMAT. Rest depends on the student as each student is different and thus, requires different time and approach.
In your GMAT score , you will have an overall score, a subscore in your Verbal section, a subscore in your Quantitative section, and scores in your Analytical Writing Assessment and Integrated Reasoning sections. The overall GMAT score will vary from 200 to 800 and your subscores will be measured on a scale of 0 to 60.
Manya – The Princeton Review is your top choice for GMAT coaching in Kolkata due to our proven success, personalized approach, rich resources, and flexible course options.
The approximate fee for Manya – The Princeton Review GMAT Coaching in Kolkata is ₹39,998.00, which includes access to our advanced smart portal, provided by The Princeton Review, USA, known for its record of helping students achieve top scores. Join us to excel in your GMAT preparation at an affordable cost!
Enroll in a reputed GMAT coaching such as Manya – The Princeton Review and start your right preparation. And to improve your score, target your weaknesses. Devote study time to every section, but you should spend the highest number of prep hours on the areas which you find challenging to deal with.
Well, to know when you should be taking the GMAT, you need to research what is the application deadline for the course you are planning to take. Each course will have its own deadline and it will vary from course to course. Also, many schools accept applications in “rounds” that end in September for many competitive programs and others have application rounds in April or May. Be sure that you have enough time before taking the GMAT, this will help you to send your scores to the universities as per their application deadline.
You can retake the GMAT up to 5 times in a rolling 12-month period and not more than 8 times in a lifetime. However, if you want to take it more than that then you can submit an application to GMAC. You must also understand that you should give a concrete reason; otherwise, your request will be cancelled. Also, if you score an 800 on the exam, you will not be allowed to retake the test for another 5 years!
- GMAT 760
- Rudra Mishra
- Manya ID: GD4192004E0084My journey started with knowing little to nothing about the GMAT but ended with me scoring a 760 in the first attempt. During this time, the staff at Manya – The Princeton Review helped me understand what the GMAT actually was, how it was different from other standardized tests & the approach one needed to take to score well. Like everyone, I too wanted to have an idea of...Read more
- GMAT 730
- Keshav Maheshwari
- Manya ID: TPRGD4BTR 50Manya - Princeton Review provided me with the knowledge necessary to achieve my target score & I am grateful that I chose it. The teachers were extremely approachable throughout my preparation period. They frequently inquired about my progress & which helped me stay motivated. Besides that, they were always available on call or text, ready to clear any doubts I had.
- GMAT 740
- Shivreet Majitha
- Manya ID: CHD202111E00016Manya - The Princeton Review has helped me reach my goal. It was in Dec 2020 that I decided to join Manya – The Princeton Review & realised that there were so many tips & tricks that I had no idea about & I got 740. The online 1:1 classes & the additional booster sessions helped me strengthen my basics. Additionally, the mock-up review helped me understand my ...Read more
- GMAT 740
- Sachet GargMy experience with GMAT preparation at Manya - The Princeton Review was great. The teachers are very experienced, the online portal contains 10 practice tests & a lot of topic-wise drills for practice, which makes it easy to customize our preparation according to our preferences. The classes taught us a lot of techniques & the booster sessions were especially helpful as...Read more
- GMAT 770
- Bhushan BendigeriThe course has a lot of practical content and productive weekly interactive classes, & the tutors are very supportive. They were extremely helpful in assisting me in developing strategies & I saw a significant increase in my score as a result. The student portal includes 10 full-length practice tests as well as carefully curated materials. This aided me in achieving my ...Read more