GERMANY, one of the top preferred destinations to study in Europe is backed by great educational infrastructure and beautiful cities. From a studious campus life to the dazzling nightlife, Germany is a perfect place to study and socialize. A student’s life in Germany is quite exciting and offers a number of promising courses that can help them to boost their careers. One of the economically strong countries of Europe, Germany is a place where one can get a number of career opportunities to grow.
If you are a student planning to study in Germany then you should plan well before leaving your own place. Planning a student’s visa is a task wherein one needs to fill and submit the visa application at least three months before the visit. Usually, a visa application process takes around eight to twelve weeks, therefore; it is advised to submit the visa application process form before so that there is no delay in the trip.
Start planning your trip to Germany and submit the Visa Application Form as early as possible to avoid any delay in receiving the visa.
● It is suggested to check the Student Visa requirements with the German Embassy (students can check their official website).
● Avoid submission of forged documents or incomplete forms as they can reject the application.
1. A complete visa application form, filled by the applicant.
2. A valid passport
3. Two photographs
4. Letter of Acceptance from the German University
5. Transcript of your Academic records
6. A certificate of German Language proficiency or a proof stating that the applicant will be attending a language course in Germany.
7. Proof of your funds, stating you have sufficient funds to support your living in Germany.
8. Certificate showing your purchase of Health Insurance