GERMANY, one of the top preferred destinations to study in Europe is backed by great educational infrastructure and beautiful cities. From a studious campus life to the dazzling nightlife, Germany is a perfect place to study and socialize. A student’s life in Germany is quite exciting and offers a number of promising courses that can help them to boost their careers. One of the economically strong countries of Europe, Germany is a place where one can get a number of career opportunities to grow.
If you are a student planning to study in Germany then you should plan well before leaving your own place. Planning a student’s visa is a task wherein one needs to fill and submit the visa application at least three months before the visit. Usually, a visa application process takes around eight to twelve weeks, therefore; it is advised to submit the visa application process form before so that there is no delay in the trip.
Things to consider before applying for a Student Visa in Germany:
Start planning your trip to Germany and submit the Visa Application Form as early as possible to avoid any delay in receiving the visa.
● It is suggested to check the Student Visa requirements with the German Embassy (students can check their official website).
● Avoid submission of forged documents or incomplete forms as they can reject the application.
Documents required for the visa application are:
1. A complete visa application form, filled by the applicant.
2. A valid passport
3. Two photographs
4. Letter of Acceptance from the German University
5. Transcript of your Academic records
6. A certificate of German Language proficiency or a proof stating that the applicant will be attending a language course in Germany.
7. Proof of your funds, stating you have sufficient funds to support your living in Germany.
8. Certificate showing your purchase of Health Insurance