The Technical University of Munich has been operating under restrictions ever since the outbreak of Covid-19. As per the latest updates mentioned on their website, here are some of the key points pertaining to teaching, studies, and exams. However, the updates are subject to change, considering the present dynamic situation.
Lecture Period and Deadlines:
- The summer semester 2020’s lecture period is extended until August 7, 2020
- For students who are not on leave of absence, the Academic Progress Monitoring will be deferred by one semester in the summer semester of 2020
- Winter semester 2020/21’s application deadlines extended; for Master’s programs: until June 30, 2020; bachelor’s programs- until July 31, 2020
Course Delivery and Exams
Book your Free Counselling Session now!
- Online delivery for Summer Semester 2020 courses
- Since working in working groups is important this semester, students are advised to use electronic tools for the same
- Any material used in digital teaching is copyrighted work. Passing around such material is more than a trivial offense
- The University is planning on how to make up for the missed examinations. Taking exams on campus may be a possibility but under certain conditions
- Ensure you are enrolled to register for courses