Every year, 2.5 million candidates worldwide take the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), with India taking account for 13% of the total. The GMAC owns and administers the GMAT® exam, the first and only standardized test designed specifically for management programs. The GMAT is a standardized test that most business school applicants must take in order to get admission to an accredited MBA program in international universities.
While admissions committees look at a number of factors (including your college grades, transcripts, essays, resume, work experience, and interview), a high GMAT score is essential if you want to get into a competitive business school. Your scores are used by B-schools to compare you with other applicants. High GMAT scores can help you truly stand out in the application process. Taking the GMAT opens the gateway to a variety of top-tier business schools in the United States, Canada, Singapore, and many other countries, including India.
|Section||Number of Questions||Duration||Question Types||Score Range|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31 questions||62 minutes||Data Sufficiency
(on a scale of
0 – 60)
|Verbal Reasoning||36 questions||65 minutes||Reading Comprehension
(on a scale of
0 – 60)
|Integrated Reasoning||12 items||30 minutes||Multi-Source Reasoning
|1 – 8|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||1 topic||30 minutes||Analysis of Argument||0 – 6|
Thousands of students in India and other countries choose Manya’s GMAT coaching because of our well-known preparation materials, well-organized courses, and highly trained and accredited GMAT trainers.
Our course material is the outcome of the rigorous research by our R&D team based in the United States. With the standardized material, a plethora of practice questions on the student portal, adaptive drills, DrillBuilder, full-length practice tests, customized study plan, and booster sessions you can rest assured that you are at the right place with the right people to guide you. We’re committed to provide 100% satisfaction and help you achieve your target scores.
Students will practise with over 3500 drills, 10 adaptive tests, and video-based lessons to help them achieve a 700+ score. Students get the most out of their training with advanced level GMAT questions, self-paced courses, doubt clarification sessions, and unlimited extra support.
If you are looking for GMAT preparation in Jamnagar then, your search ends here! Manya Education GMAT course offers you a student-centered curriculum, designed to focus on your individual strengths and weaknesses.
With live online GMAT classes in Jamnagar, Manya Education offers our students maximum flexibility in GMAT preparation, allowing each GMAT aspirant to choose the GMAT study plan that best suits their learning needs and goals. Our GMAT program features comprehensive course materials, original methods of instruction, and the most qualified GMAT trainers. You can learn the complex problems in an easy to understand way. Our GMAT study plan helps you to improve your thinking capabilities as it includes practice tests that are similar to GMAT. To get the best test score results for our students, our GMAT coaching in Jamnagar uses engaging methods of instruction and a highly developed course syllabus. Start taking the GMAT online coaching in Jamnagar right now and get your desired score with the help of our master trainers.
This is my best experience with Manya and I felt very great in investing my money in a valuable institute and I was benighted with the service provided by the institute. I took GMAT coaching from this institute and each professor has a great insight into their own field and each one are super friendly ... read more >
The strategies and techniques offered in the preparation of GMAT are unique and generally much easier compared to the strategies found on the internet and I think the comprehensive learning experience is worth the money you pay them.
They provide good coaching and the staff is supportive when it comes to doubt clearing then and there. My GMAT coaching class was satisfactory. The shortcut techniques and strategies to be used according to the question types helped a lot to get a decent score. One of the best coaching centers for GMAT as well ... read more >
- GMAT : 750
- Shrisha A Kashyap
- Manya ID: JNR171806E00104"My overall experience at Manya Education was great. The highly competent teachers guided me throughout my journey. The personalised attention through the booster sessions, along with regular elevator sessions made a significant difference to my score. The realistic tests and drills on the online portal helped me achieve the desired score. I would certainly recommend Manya to a...Read more
- GMAT : 740
- Keshav Parimalarangan
- Manya ID: TNR171807E0122"Achieving the desired score would have been improbable had it not been for Manya Education classes. The drills and practice tests available on the online portal were of immense help, not to forget the constant encouragement from the teaching staff. Additionally, the booster sessions performed the crucial task of smoothing over the student's rough edges and ensuring that all po...Read more
- GMAT : 730
- Jahnavi Gummadi
- Manya ID: MDP161701E00040"I’m glad that I chose Manya Education for my GMAT preparation. I was comparatively weak in verbal, but the concepts taught in classes proved to be beneficial. I scored 27 in verbal in my first Princeton review test and went on to achieve a 39 in the GMAT. The faculty was quite helpful and cooperative, and I could reach them even after the course duration. The special techniq...Read more
- GMAT : 730
- Adithya Gundapuneni
- Manya ID: JNR171805E00012"I’m extremely thankful to the exceptional trainers at Manya Education for their constant support and encouragement. My mentors were approachable even outside the class and ensured that all my doubts were clarified. I scored 730 on the GMAT, and it would’ve been impossible with the guidance from my teachers.
- GMAT : 720
- Sai Vishal Tadiboyina
- Manya ID: ADR161712E00056"I'm thankful to the extremely helpful and amply qualified faculty, who helped me improve my score from 540 to 720. Their patience and hard work in analysing my strengths and weaknesses in various sections of my GMAT were invaluable. Manya Education online portal contains subject-wise drills and a set of 10 mock tests which helped strengthen the basic concepts required to ace t...Read more
Each person has unique abilities. So, the time for GMAT preparation varies from person to person. If you are well proficient in the basic ...Read More >>
700+ on the GMAT is an esteemed score that every MBA pursuant would want to target and achieve! Well… what’s all about 700+ that’s ...Read More >>
If this is the question in your mind, I am sure that you have already started your GMAT Prep. I hope, as a part of ...Read More >>
In your GMAT score, you will have an overall score, a subscore in your Verbal section, a subscore in your Quantitative section, and scores in your Analytical Writing Assessment and Integrated Reasoning sections. The overall GMAT score will vary from 200 to 800 and your subscores will be measured on a scale of 0 to 60.
Enroll in a reputed test prep such as Manya Education and start your right preparation. And to improve your score, target your weaknesses. Devote study time to every section, but you should spend the highest number of prep hours on the areas which you find challenging to deal with.
It is recommended to start studying at least three months before you take the exam. The sooner you start the better are your chances of scoring well on the GMAT. Rest depends on the student as each student is different and thus, requires different time and approach.
Well, to know when you should be taking the GMAT, you need to research what is the application deadline for the course you are planning to take. Each course will have its own deadline and it will vary from course to course. Also, many schools accept applications in “rounds” that end in September for many competitive programs and others have application rounds in April or May. Be sure that you have enough time before taking the GMAT, this will help you to send your scores to the universities as per their application deadline.
You can retake the GMAT up to 5 times in a rolling 12-month period and not more than 8 times in a lifetime. However, if you want to take it more than that then you can submit an application to GMAC. You must also understand that you should give a concrete reason; otherwise, your request will be cancelled. Also, if you score an 800 on the exam, you will not be allowed to retake the test for another 5 years!