Manya – The Princeton Review’s Raipur Center’s GMAT coaching offers Guaranteed Score Improvement to aspiring study abroad aspirants. 62.5% of Manya students have scored 700+ in GMAT in the last 24 months.
Our GMAT coaching is preferred by thousands of students in India and abroad owing to its highly acknowledged preparation material, well organized courses, and highly qualified & certified GMAT instructors.
Our course material is the outcome of the rigorous research by our R&D team based in the United States. With the standardized material, a plethora of practice questions on the student portal, adaptive drills, Drill-Builder, full-length practice tests, customized study plans and booster sessions, you can be assured of top GMAT scores. You can practice with 3500+ practice questions, 470+ online drills, 10 adaptive tests, and video based lessons which can help in getting a 700+ GMAT score.
A unique component of our GMAT course is BOOSTER sessions for eligible students. If you are aiming for top scores, booster sessions will help you. It includes personalized small group sessions and one-on-one sessions by the most experienced trainers to help you with the right guidance and mentoring in the final stages of your GMAT preparation for the GMAT exam.
We’re committed to provide 100% satisfaction and help you achieve your target scores.
Manya – The Princeton Review also offers online & offline modes of delivery with customized preparation options so that you can learn as per your convenience. You may opt for live online sessions or classroom sessions.
We compare the score you received on the official test after you completed your program with us for the same test to your baseline starting score on the same test, which can be either:
The score guarantee maps from the minimum score in the diagnostic test obtained to the maximum score improvement possibility in the improved range. In the diagnostic test, the student should have scored a minimum of 35 in Math and 15 in verbal.
|Diagnostic test score
(Timed Full-length test including Essays & IR)
|Better Score Guarantee from Diagnostic to Actual test|
Terms & Conditions Apply
|Section||Number of Questions||Duration||Question Types||Score Range|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31 questions||62 minutes||Data Sufficiency
(on a scale of
0 – 60)
|Verbal Reasoning||36 questions||65 minutes||Reading Comprehension
(in 1-point increments)
|Integrated Reasoning||12 items||30 minutes||Multi-Source Reasoning
|1 – 8
(in 1-point increments)
|Analytical Writing Assessment||1 topic||30 minutes||Analysis of Argument||0 – 6
(in 0.5-point increments)
A 72-hour, scientifically designed, a top-quality program for young professionals who are hard-pressed for time, and are out of touch with studies.
It is a self-paced program designed for young professionals who are self-reliant, self-driven and single minded with a goal to excel in their career.
A 69-hour progressive program designed for ambitious and competitive college-goers who want excellence.
A 50-hour Assured Score Guarantee program with additional 10-hours of guided practice for the High Achievers.
A 20-hour 1-on-1 personalized, customized, and flexible program designed for anyone who is looking for individual attention.
Whenever a person wants to pursue his/her Career forward after doing their bachelor’s for post-graduation or ... Read More >
The GMAT Quantitative section tests Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, and ...
Read More >
In order to be successful in business studies, a ...
Read More >
No doubt that The Princeton Review strategies to approach ...
Read More >
IELTS is a standardized test that only to judge one’s ability to speak the English language in native English speaker countries. Whereas the GMAT is a common MBA entrance test that required pursuit and specialization in one particular subject.
Well, if someone wants to study abroad for MBA then might be required to give IELTS exam, But generally, the GMAT is a lot harder than IELTS.
Well This on the highest stage for any business graduate student, this gives high-paying jobs and status, and in an estimated data annually student more tend to opt for MBA courses and which makes the GMAT costly.
There are consists of 4 sections those are Analytical Writing, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, and Verbal and Reasoning Section in the syllabus of the GMAT.
It is recommended to start studying at least three months before you take the exam. The sooner you start the better are your chances of scoring well on the GMAT. Rest depends on the student as each student is different and thus, requires different time and approach.
In your GMAT score, you will have an overall score, a subscore in your Verbal section, a subscore in your Quantitative section, and scores in your Analytical Writing Assessment and Integrated Reasoning sections. The overall GMAT score will vary from 200 to 800 and your subscores will be measured on a scale of 0 to 60.
- GMAT : 750
- Shrisha A Kashyap
- Manya ID: JNR171806E00104"My overall experience at Manya - The Princeton Review was great. The highly competent teachers guided me throughout my journey. The personalised attention through the booster sessions, along with regular elevator sessions made a significant difference to my score. The realistic tests and drills on the online portal helped me achieve the desired score. I would certainly recomme...Read more
- GMAT 740/800
- Keshav Parimalarangan
- Manya ID: TNR171807E0122“Achieving the desired score would have been improbable had it not been for Manya - The Princeton Review. The drills and practice tests available on the online portal were of immense help, not to forget the constant encouragement from the teaching staff. Additionally, the booster sessions performed the crucial task of smoothing over the student's rough edges and ensuring that...Read more
- GMAT : 730
- Jahnavi Gummadi
- Manya ID: MDP161701E00040"I’m glad that I chose Manya - The Princeton Review for my GMAT preparation. I was comparatively weak in verbal, but the concepts taught in classes proved to be beneficial. I scored 27 in verbal in my first Princeton review test and went on to achieve a 39 in the GMAT. The faculty was quite helpful and cooperative, and I could reach them even after the course duration. The sp...Read more
- GMAT 730/800
- Adithya Gundapuneni
- Manya ID: JNR171805E00012"I’m extremely thankful to the exceptional trainers at Manya - The Princeton Review for their constant support and encouragement. My mentors were approachable even outside the class and ensured that all my doubts were clarified. I scored 730 on the GMAT, and it would’ve been impossible with the guidance from my teachers."
- GMAT 730/800
- Udhav Goyal
- Manya ID: NDA0002
- GMAT : 720
- Sai Vishal Tadiboyina
- Manya ID: ADR161712E00056"I'm thankful to the extremely helpful and amply qualified faculty, who helped me improve my score from 540 to 720. Their patience and hard work in analysing my strengths and weaknesses in various sections of my GMAT were invaluable. Manya - The Princeton Review online portal contains subject-wise drills and a set of 10 mock tests which helped strengthen the basic concepts requ...Read more
It was an amazing experience, I get to learn a lot at manya – the princeton review. The teachers were very good. Also, The study material was helpful for the GMAT preparation..
Manya-Princeton Review is an amazing institution filled with highly knowledgeable and well-trained faculties. The strategies and concepts they teach are very useful for practice assignments and tests. Moreover, the teachers themselves are very friendly & approachable and help you with your doubts very swiftly. Even though, I attended the online GMAT course, the teachers still ... read more >
This is my best experience with Manya and I felt very great in investing my money in a valuable institute and I was benighted with the service provided by the institute. I took GMAT coaching from this institute and each professors are great insight in there own field and each one are super friendly and ... read more >