Apart from above TOEFL Scholarship Program, a total of Rs. 600,000/- is up for grabs for students enrolled at MEPL:
I. TEST PREP AWARDs:
- GMAT: 2 cash awards of Rs. 25, 000/- each to students who take a full GMAT test preparation package with MEPL and score above 750.
- GRE: 2 cash awards of Rs. 25,000/- each to students who take a GRE test preparation program with us and score over 1530 (equated to the New GRE scale).
- SAT: 1 cash award of Rs. 25,000/- to the top scorer of the year 2012-13 (May 2012- Jan 2013).
II. TEST PREP + ACS AWARDS:
- GMAT/ACS: 1 cash award of Rs. 50,000/- to a student who has taken a GMAT test preparation and has availed the Premium ACS package and has scored above 750 and obtained an admit into at least 1 of the shortlisted schools.
- GRE/ACS: 1 cash award of Rs. 50,000/- to a student who has taken a GRE test preparation and has availed the Premium ACS package and scored above 1530 (equated to new GRE scale) and obtained admit into at least 1 of the shortlisted schools.
- SAT/ACS: 1 cash award of Rs. 50,000/- to a student who has taken a SAT test preparation (Full classroom coaching or 20 hour of tutoring) and has availed the Premium ACS package and scored above 2300 and obtained an admit into at least 1 of the shortlisted schools.
III. The MANYA-ISB AWARDS.
The Indian School of Business Hyderabad (ISB) one year Full Time Post Graduate Programme in Management (www.isb.edu/pgp) has emerged as an inspirational choice for MBA aspirants in our country. It has gained eminence worldwide & is ranked # 15 by the Financial Times 2009 (moving up 5 places from last year’s ranking).
ISB follows a very stringent admissions procedure. It demands a high GMAT score & quality application. Applicants have to demonstrate why they may be a good choice for ISB to recruit. Several ISB aspirants choose The Princeton Review’s class leading GMAT test preparation & admissions counselling services to leverage their chances of gaining admission.
MEPL, for the second consecutive year, is launching scholarship awards for its test preparation & admissions counselling students who are successful in receiving admission into ISB in order to support their academic pursuits. Those privileged enough to study at ISB have distinguished themselves as corporate leaders in India. MEPL wishes to support the academic endeavours of such high potential individuals who have subscribed to its services in order to realise their dream.
In order to receive these awards, beneficiaries must meet the following criteria:
1. Be a GMAT/GRE/SAT test preparation student (of a full classroom coaching program or at least 20 hours tutoring program) at a TPR centre operated by MEPL in Chandigarh, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai or Bangalore or MEPL partner centers (required for Awards in categories I, II and II).
2. Be a Premium Admissions Counselling Service/ ISB admissions counselling student (required for Awards in categories II & III (1)).
3. Produce in original the receipt for purchase of TPR GMAT test prep/admissions counselling service.
4. Produce in original an ISB admission letter for its one year Full Time Post Graduate Programme in Management. (For awards in category III)
5. Provide a written testimonial with passport sized photograph describing in detail how they benefitted from the GMAT test preparation &/or admissions counselling service (as applicable).
6. Provide a written declaration that the above photograph & testimonial may be used by MEPL for marketing purposes for an indefinitely long time.
Meeting each of the above criteria does not automatically qualify the candidate for the award.
For awards in categories I and II, MEPL’s senior Management’s decision will be binding. In case of more than 2 eligibilities in each category, the awards will be declared by a draw of lots.
The final recipients for awards in category III will be decided jointly by the ISB Admissions Office in conjunction with the MEPL senior management team. In the case of a tie between two (or more) equally qualified applicants, the award may be shared between them
The award winners will be announced by 15th May 2013.