IELTS is the most popular test for people who want to move to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom. It is recognized by over 11,000 employers, universities, schools, and immigration bodies worldwide, including 3,400 institutions in the United States.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is intended to assist you in working, studying, or relocating to a country where English is the primary language. This includes Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
During the test, your ability to listen, read, write, and speak in English will be evaluated. The IELTS exam is graded on a band of 0-9.
If you are looking for the best IELTS institute in Madurai, your search has come to an end! Manya – The Princeton Review IELTS course provides you with a student-centered curriculum that is tailored to your specific strengths and weaknesses.
All IELTS scores range from 0 to 9, with the possibility of receiving a.5 in each skill. For example, a test taker may receive a 6 in speaking but a 6.5 in reading. Each skill is scored on a scale of 0 to 9, with an overall score in the same range. The overall band score is calculated by averaging the band scores of all four skills. For ex:
|Writing||Speaking||Reading||Listening||Overall Band score|
IELTS is an acronym that stands for International English Language Testing System. Manya – For nearly two decades, The Princeton Review Private Limited has been the most trusted name in the test preparation industry. Manya IELTS programs are designed with IELTS expert content and are, without a doubt, the most structured, tried, and tested method for achieving the desired IELTS band score.
Manya – The Princeton Review employs a team of IELTS Master Trainers who work with students to ensure that they achieve the highest level of exam proficiency possible during the course of the program. Manya IELTS combines world-class content with knowledgeable and dedicated instructors.
Manya – With live online IELTS classes in Madurai, The Princeton Review provides our students with maximum flexibility in IELTS preparation, allowing each IELTS aspirant to choose the IELTS study plan that best suits their learning needs and goals. Our IELTS program includes comprehensive course materials, one-of-a-kind teaching methods, and the most qualified IELTS instructors. Complex problems can be learned in an understandable manner.
By including practice tests that are similar to the IELTS, our IELTS study plan will help you improve your thinking skills. To achieve the best test score results for our students, our IELTS coaching in Madurai employs engaging methods of instruction and a well-developed course syllabus. Begin taking IELTS online coaching in Madurai right away and get the score you desire with the assistance of our master trainers. Call 1800 102 4646 for more information on the IELTS institute in Madurai and its fees.
- IELTS : 7.5/9
- Rajat R
- Manya ID: CHD181901E0049I greatly appreciate my teachers at Manya-The Princeton Review for their teaching methods which helped me in the most practical way. I used to listen to podcasts while commuting which helped me attain a perfect 9 in Listening. The plethora of tips I got from my teachers was of great help in acing my IELTS exam.I got to learn numerous different words that really helped me in t...
- IELTS : 7.5/9
- Mehak Chopra
- Manya ID: CHD192004E0026Being a student at Manya-The Princeton Review has been a great privilege for me and I am really grateful for the support of the faculty members. The faculty at Manya was always there for me and mentored my success in IELTS Exam. I would like to thank my teachers for being supportive throughout and helping me to bring out the best in me!
- IELTS : 7.5/9
- Anmoldeep Kaur
- Manya ID: CHD192005E0033I had joined Manya- The Princeton Review for my GRE and IELTS preparation. I had a great learning experience here. The environment is conducive to learning. The online portal for practice tests and drills proved to be a great help in my preparation journey. The faculty is adept and supportive and I would like to express my sincere gratitude towards them for providing me every p...
- IELTS : 8.5/9
- Esha Hooda
- Manya ID: CHD192005E0060I got 8.5/9 in IELTS. I owe my success to my teachers at Manya Institute and my parents. My dreams have turned into reality due to the unbeatable combo of my hard work, endless guidance, and support. They directed me to the most efficient approach for every question in every section of the test. They are very considerate and welcoming; I never felt inhibited while asking the mo...
- IELTS : 8.5/9
- Achinth Babu
- Manya ID: TNR171812E0046"I hardly had 9 classes in hand to prepare for my IELTS exam, and I did not expect the classes to be that interactive. My diagnostic tests resulted in a 32/40 in Reading and 36/40 in Listening. With the subsequent tests during the coaching and faculty’s guidance on how to approach my point of errors, I achieved a perfect score in the actual test. Not only did I exceed the exp...
Many students desire for the chance to pursue an overseas education. There is one critical question for those considering studying abroad: where is the ideal place to study as an international student? The answer is contingent on your specific requirements for a study abroad destination. The highlights of popular study destinations are covered in our list of the best places to Study Abroad.
An expert and proficient coach is absolutely required for a focused approach to IELTS. IELTS trainers are certified by the IELTS co-owners, the British Council or IDP Australia.
To prepare for IELTS you must understand the IELTS test pattern first. Then, take a sample test to know where you stand. It is highly recommended that you consider a coaching class to catalyse IELTS preparation. Further, you can buy a few authentic practice books and tests to enhance skills tested in the IELTS.
Develop your English capabilities and IELTS strategies, Multitask when listening in English, Develop a wide range of reading skills, Use appropriate and assertive English terms when writing, have a speaking partner to practice the IELTS speaking focusing on fluency, vocabulary, and intonation.
Read and read a variety of formats from authentic sources like newspapers, magazines, and journals. Longer forms of literature such as novels or non-fiction books.
Learn the structure of the section, question types and practice using authentic resources.
Yes, Manya provides IELTS coaching. IELTS exam coaching fees would vary depending on the course and the centre you choose.