Manya – The Princeton Review’s Mumbai Center’s GMAT coaching offers Guaranteed Score Improvement to aspiring study abroad aspirants. 62.5% of Manya students have scored 700+ in GMAT in the last 24 months.Our GMAT coaching is preferred by thousands of students in India and abroad owing to its highly acknowledged preparation material, well organized courses, and highly qualified & certified GMAT instructors.
Our course material is the outcome of the rigorous research by our R&D team based in the United States. With the standardized material, a plethora of practice questions on the student portal, adaptive drills, Drill-Builder, full-length practice tests, customized study plans and booster sessions, you can be assured of top GMAT scores. You can practice with 3500+ practice questions, 470+ online drills, 10 adaptive tests, and video based lessons which can help in getting a 700+ GMAT score.
A unique component of our GMAT course is BOOSTER sessions for eligible students. If you are aiming for top scores, booster sessions will help you. It includes personalized small group sessions and one-on-one sessions by the most experienced trainers to help you with the right guidance and mentoring in the final stages of your GMAT preparation for the GMAT exam.
We’re committed to provide 100% satisfaction and help you achieve your target scores.
Manya – The Princeton Review also offers online & offline modes of delivery with customized preparation options so that you can learn as per your convenience. You may opt for live online sessions or classroom sessions.
We compare the score you received on the official test after you completed your program with us for the same test to your baseline starting score on the same test, which can be either:
The score guarantee maps from the minimum score in the diagnostic test obtained to the maximum score improvement possibility in the improved range. In the diagnostic test, the student should have scored a minimum of 35 in Math and 15 in verbal.
|Diagnostic test score
(Timed Full-length test including Essays & IR)
|Better Score Guarantee from Diagnostic to Actual test|
Terms & Conditions Apply
|Section||Number of Questions||Duration||Question Types||Score Range|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31 questions||62 minutes||Data Sufficiency
(on a scale of
0 – 60)
|Verbal Reasoning||36 questions||65 minutes||Reading Comprehension
(in 1-point increments)
|Integrated Reasoning||12 items||30 minutes||Multi-Source Reasoning
|1 – 8
(in 1-point increments)
|Analytical Writing Assessment||1 topic||30 minutes||Analysis of Argument||0 – 6
(in 0.5-point increments)
This is my best experience with Manya and I felt very great in investing my money in a valuable institute and I was benighted with the service provided by the institute. I took GMAT coaching from this institute and each professor has a great insight into their own field and each one are super friendly ... read more >
The strategies and techniques offered in the preparation of GMAT are unique and generally much easier compared to the strategies found on the internet and I think the comprehensive learning experience is worth the money you pay them.
They provide good coaching and the staff is supportive when it comes to doubt clearing then and there. My GMAT coaching class was satisfactory. The shortcut techniques and strategies to be used according to the question types helped a lot to get a decent score. One of the best coaching centers for GMAT as well ... read more >
- GMAT : 750
- Shrisha A Kashyap
- Manya ID: JNR171806E00104"My overall experience at Manya - The Princeton Review was great. The highly competent teachers guided me throughout my journey. The personalised attention through the booster sessions, along with regular elevator sessions made a significant difference to my score. The realistic tests and drills on the online portal helped me achieve the desired score. I would certainly recomme...Read more
- GMAT : 740
- Keshav Parimalarangan
- Manya ID: TNR171807E0122"Achieving the desired score would have been improbable had it not been for Manya - The Princeton Review classes. The drills and practice tests available on the online portal were of immense help, not to forget the constant encouragement from the teaching staff. Additionally, the booster sessions performed the crucial task of smoothing over the student's rough edges and ensurin...Read more
- GMAT : 730
- Jahnavi Gummadi
- Manya ID: MDP161701E00040"I’m glad that I chose Manya - The Princeton Review for my GMAT preparation. I was comparatively weak in verbal, but the concepts taught in classes proved to be beneficial. I scored 27 in verbal in my first Princeton review test and went on to achieve a 39 in the GMAT. The faculty was quite helpful and cooperative, and I could reach them even after the course duration. The sp...Read more
- GMAT : 730
- Adithya Gundapuneni
- Manya ID: JNR171805E00012"I’m extremely thankful to the exceptional trainers at Manya - The Princeton Review for their constant support and encouragement. My mentors were approachable even outside the class and ensured that all my doubts were clarified. I scored 730 on the GMAT, and it would’ve been impossible with the guidance from my teachers.
- GMAT : 730
- Udhav Goyal
- Manya ID: NDA0002"It was a great experience. The faculty is great and I would recommend it for GMAT exam. Also the material they provide is really good and the mocks are pretty close to the real exam."
- GMAT : 720
- Sai Vishal Tadiboyina
- Manya ID: ADR161712E00056"I'm thankful to the extremely helpful and amply qualified faculty, who helped me improve my score from 540 to 720. Their patience and hard work in analysing my strengths and weaknesses in various sections of my GMAT were invaluable. Manya - The Princeton Review online portal contains subject-wise drills and a set of 10 mock tests which helped strengthen the basic concepts requ...Read more
700+ on the GMAT is an esteemed score that every MBA pursuant would want to target and achieve! Well… what’s all about 700+ that’s ...Read More >>
If this is the question in your mind, I am sure that you have already started your GMAT Prep. I hope, as a part of ...Read More >>
Many students desire for the chance to pursue an overseas education. There is one critical question for those considering studying abroad: where is the ideal place to study as an international student? The answer is contingent on your specific requirements for a study abroad destination. The highlights of popular study destinations are covered in our list of the best places to Study Abroad.
In your GMAT score , you will have an overall score, a subscore in your Verbal section, a subscore in your Quantitative section, and scores in your Analytical Writing Assessment and Integrated Reasoning sections. The overall GMAT score will vary from 200 to 800 and your subscores will be measured on a scale of 0 to 60.
Enroll in a reputed GMAT coaching such as Manya – The Princeton Review and start your right preparation. And to improve your score, target your weaknesses. Devote study time to every section, but you should spend the highest number of prep hours on the areas which you find challenging to deal with.
It is recommended to start studying at least three months before you take the exam. The sooner you start the better are your chances of scoring well on the GMAT. Rest depends on the student as each student is different and thus, requires different time and approach.
Well, to know when you should be taking the GMAT, you need to research what is the application deadline for the course you are planning to take. Each course will have its own deadline and it will vary from course to course. Also, many schools accept applications in “rounds” that end in September for many competitive programs and others have application rounds in April or May. Be sure that you have enough time before taking the GMAT, this will help you to send your scores to the universities as per their application deadline.
You can retake the GMAT up to 5 times in a rolling 12-month period and not more than 8 times in a lifetime. However, if you want to take it more than that then you can submit an application to GMAC. You must also understand that you should give a concrete reason; otherwise, your request will be cancelled. Also, if you score an 800 on the exam, you will not be allowed to retake the test for another 5 years!
Manya – The Princeton Review is your best choice for GMAT coaching in Mumbai due to our proven success, personalized approach, rich resources, and flexible course options.
The approximate fee for Manya – The Princeton Review GMAT Coaching in Mumbai is ₹39,998.00, which includes access to our advanced smart portal, provided by The Princeton Review, USA, known for its record of helping students achieve top scores. Join us to excel in your GMAT preparation at an affordable cost!
More webinars/events are coming soon...