In Manya we believe that there is no standardised understanding level for learners; every student is different and comes with one’s own set of strengths and weaknesses. Hence, the English Experts of Manya have conceived the well-ideated Self-Paced Programme to enable students to make progress at a pace that suits them the best. Not just that, students would also get to choose their learning environment as per their congeniality. Thus, the English Empower Self Study Program is tailor-made according to student needs. Now learn English at your own flexible pace with our insouciant English Empower Self Study Program.
The English Empower Self Study Program has the following features:
• An innovative assessment learning portal, which is valid for 1 year from the activation date
• Engaging texts and images to ensure learner engagement
• Provision to students for giving a personal response, thus making the learning process interactive, relevant and memorable
• Communication is given utmost significance; the communicative curriculum of the program is infused with pronunciation elucidation, accent training, functional language and enhanced techniques to make effective and confident conversation
• Post completion of every unit, the students need to take an online unit progress test, which helps them identify their areas of improvement
• Based on their areas of improvement, the students are given personalized practice sessions focused on their skill development and language presentation capacity
• Mid and End of Course Competency Tests of the program posit learners on a CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) scale for accurate demonstration of all the four skills they possess such as listening, speaking, reading and writing
The Course Fee for the program is Rs. 3500 (+ applicable taxes)
As study material, students will receive the following;
– An Empower B-1 Student book
– 1 year student portal for extensive practice
What will the Student Portal include?
1. 12 Unit Tests- There will be a test at the end of each unit to check your progress.
2. 12 Speaking Tests- 12 speaking tests to ensure that your improvement in the Speaking section
3. Mid and End of Course Competency Test- These skills test place will place you on a CEFR scale to accurately demonstrate your progress in each of the four skills (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening).
4. Skills Building Exercises- There are a total of 12 units and each unit will have skill-building exercises for Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening, Grammar and Pronunciation.
On successful completion of the course, the learners will be awarded certificates from the Cambridge University Press and the Cambridge University English Language Assessment.
By Purna Ghosh, Senior Editor