The Princeton Review TOEFL Course
What our TOEFL iBT Preparation Courses Will Teach You
Manya’s TOEFL coaching classes will help you learn how to master all concepts tested on the exam by following our proven test-taking strategies and sharpening the reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. Manya’s test preparation services provide the best guidance in TOEFL preparation. Manya’s TOEFL test prep program for TOEFL iBT offer the course in two structures:
- Regular Structure: Seven weeks program with two 2.5 hours classes every week.
- Intensive/ Fast Track Structure: Two weeks program with 2.5 hours class everyday.
What You’ll Get
- Manya’s TOEFL test prep program provides extensive interactive classrooms sessions filled with power-packed strategies and focused content coverage designed to ensure a good score.
- Instructors who are experts on the TOEFL.
- Free extra help from your instructor.
- TOEFL preparation materials that work. Our research and development team studies the test year round to stay on top of TOEFL trends and to make sure you learn what you need to get your best score.
- Courseware that includes The Princeton Review TOEFL Manual along with a CD; Longman Test CD in which you will get 8 mini and 2 full length tests.
Our TOEFL Training Teachers
Manya’s TOEFL coaching classes instructors are exceptional TOEFL test takers who have demonstrated a command of their subject and have been certified by a The Princeton Review master trainer. Not only are our TOEFL preparation teachers the best that you would find in the industry they also double up as mentors and guides. You will find that at The Princeton Review, TOEFL coaching instructors take pride in your performance and give you the best possible guidance and personalized help to ensure that you meet your targets. Teachers review test performance with students and progressively hand out practice material relevant to the student’s needs.
To enroll for our TOEFL preparation and TOEFL coaching classes, give us a call at 1800 – 102 – 4646.
TOEFL is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product.