Terms & Conditions:
1. Minimum qualifying score for being eligible for Scholarship is 1100.
2. Rankings are based on the performance of the students in the Undergrad Study Abroad Talent Hunt`17.
3. Existing students of Manya-The Princeton Review can`t apply.
4. One student can sit for the Undergrad Study Abroad Talent Hunt`17 only once.
5. All students above 14 years of age can apply.
6. By participating in the event all the participating students and schools consent to be bound by the decisions of Manya-The Princeton Review.
7. Where it comes to the notice of the Manya-The Princeton Review that participating students have violated rule(s) thus gaining unfair advantage in the event or have won using fraudulent means, such participants shall forthwith be disqualified.
There is no Registration fee.
8. Where the outcome of the event is the result of human error, intentional or otherwise or the result of a faulty mechanical device or the result of failures of any kind beyond the control of the Manya-The Princeton Review, the latter reserves the right to terminate this contest or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as deemed appropriate.
9. Prizes/scholarships are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives for non-cash prizes.
10. Only those students, who enroll with us and satisfy the scholarship requirement, will be eligible for scholarship by way of getting waiver on the coaching fees.
11. Manya - The Princeton Review reserves the right to alter these terms & conditions in exceptional circumstances.
12. If any student has not provided the complete details in the answer sheet then application will be cancelled.
SAT is a trademark registered and owned by the College Board, which is not affiliated with and does not endorse this product.