From the essential basics to the advanced concepts, Manya – The Princeton Review’s SAT program has a structured program to help you reach your dream score. Accelerate your SAT preparation with intensive instruction from certified trainers, full-length practice tests, engaging video lessons by our experienced instructors, adaptive drills, quick review lessons, and much more. The drills and practice tests not only have answers with explanations but also have interactive score reports to help you analyze your performance.
Manya – The Princeton Review’s SAT Regular classroom course is a power-packed, instructor-led SAT prep course available in both online and classroom modes. The instructors of SAT Regular Classroom program teach you techniques, strategies, tips, and tricks to ace the SAT. The simplified teaching methodology is customized to help students maximize their SAT scores. Our SAT classroom training course brings you a smart way to learn and score higher on the SAT. It is an exclusive blend of techniques and content designed to meet the unique needs of SAT test-takers.
|Tutoring||Study Material||Student Portal||Other Features|
|37.5 hours of instructions from SAT Certified Trainers||The Princeton Review Manual for the SAT||• 31 Full length practice tests
• Interactive score reports
• Answers with explanations
• 8 single section test
• Essay grading at no extra cost
|Parents Connect to discuss the student’s progress|
|12 hours of test proctoring during the course||The Princeton Review 10 Practice tests for the SAT||140+ hours of videos based lesson by our experienced, engaging instructors and drills||E-mail series to update the parents on the course|
|5 hours of Refresher sessions||5 SAT Practice test booklets and bubble sheets||Unlimited access to SAT Advantage Live Online sessions||• Unlimited Doubt clearing sessions
• Satisfaction Guarantee
|Four proctored mock test series in test environment before the actual test – 16 hours||SAT Ultimate Student portal – exclusive online tool||• Online Proctoring tool
• Progress tracking – anytime, anywhere
|12 months of SAT course validity with a 6-month access to the Student Portal|
- SAT : 1540
- JwalikaMy journey at Manya started when I took the diagnostic test and got a score of 1260. A score improvement of at-least a 100 points was promised and I ended up bettering my score by a massive 280 points! This is due to the wonderful training given by Manya. Teachers who are always ready to help, staff who are always ready to make you feel comfortable, facilities that make you w...
- SAT : 1540
- Valli VikramEnrolling in Princeton review set the right preparation path for me.. From the very beginning, Hemanathan sir and Usha mam knew exactly what my weak points were and helped me improve them. They taught me all the content needed to take the SAT, as well as tips, tricks, and shortcuts to use on exam day. The supplementary Princeton review text books were extremely useful as wel...
- SAT : 1520
- Varsha SenthilFirst and foremost, I'd like to thank you for all the support you've provided me with, Thank you so much to Raji Ma'am, Priya Ma'am, and Siddarth Sir, for all their help with verbal. A huge thank you for all the support they have given me to improve my verbal score. I found the online portal to be extremely useful and the feedback provided after each test (of which there was...
- SAT : 1520
- AnahitaThank you Princeton Review. The coaches were extremely helpful, and their guidance made it possible for me to achieve such a good score. I am immensely grateful for their endless support and dedication. The classes were extremely helpful. I received a lot of meaningful suggestions and advice from the coaches. The material provided was also very useful in preparing for the test...
- SAT : 1460
- Subhrajyoti PradhanIt will be an understatement if I said that Princeton Review is just an institute where I took SAT classes. Really I had never explored the possibility of studying abroad and considered it merely as a dream. However at Princeton Review I saw the possibility of that dream becoming a reality. My teachers not only gave me the very vital tips and tricks that helped me through my S...
- SAT : 1560/1600
- Anuron Chakraborty
- Manya ID: SBR181903E0013The faculty at Manya helped me exceedingly in the reading and verbal section of the SAT, especially in using the process of elimination and taught me time-saving techniques. I remember getting only 1480 in the diagnostic test which eventually increased to 1560 in the actual test, aII thanks to rigorous practice and regular doubt clearing sessions. In Reading, I was particularly...
More webinars/events are coming soon...