Get your best SAT Score in record time with our course that understands your need to find a balance among school work, tuition, examinations, assignments, extracurricular activities, and your SAT Prep. Become Manya’s ACE Achiever and tackle all your challenges with the help of experts who have successfully guided students to their dream scores.
Prep Efficiently: Progress from the basics to advanced with a well-defined course curriculum. Beat your time crunch through in-class instructor-led Guided Practice Sessions that ensure you get your right dose of practice to ace the SAT.
Get your Best Score: Learn the unique Princeton Review strategies that teach you the right approaches to crack any score plateau. Aim for and achieve your Guaranteed Score Improvement of 250 Points* through intensive test analysis, reviews, and refreshers.
Superior Expertise: Prepare with the best SAT Experts! Our trainers are Princeton Review Certified – an Industry Benchmark for Test Prep training. They have years of experience and expertise in setting students like you on their journey to their dream university.
|Tutoring||Materials||AI-Driven The Princeton Review Student Portal||Other Features|
|50 hours of instructor-led holistic Coaching by The Princeton Review certified SAT expert trainers: 9 Math and 11 Verbal classes ( 2.5 hours each), Orientation (2 hours)||TPR Manual for the SAT v6.0||– 240 online drills.
– 2000+ online practice questions.
– 30 Full-length Tests mirroring the official SAT Test.
– 8 Single Section Test
|Guaranteed Score Improvement of 250*|
|Test proctoring: 26 hours – 4 tests during the course and 4 tests before the actual test @ 3 hours 15 mins each||TPR 10 practice tests for the SAT||Recommendation Engine that personalizes a lesson plan based on your practice tests, and drills.||– Instructions from senior trainers
– Guided Practice: Homework is now In-class instructor-led practice
|12 Hours of Dedicated Test Reviews||5 test booklets and bubble sheets||Detailed Interactive score reports allow you to review and analyze your performance by time, difficulty, subject, and category.||Unlimited Doubt Clarification|
|5 Hours of Additional Refresher Sessions before the actual Test||24 Additional topic-wise Handouts||SAT Advantage Live Online sessions: Expert instruction on crucial topics with The Princeton Review USA Faculty.||Parent Connect, Progress Tracking Emails, and Course update Emails|
- SAT : 1540/1600
- JwalikaMy journey at Manya started when I took the diagnostic test and got a score of 1260. A score improvement of at-least a 100 points was promised and I ended up bettering my score by a massive 280 points! This is due to the wonderful training given by Manya. Teachers who are always ready to help, staff who are always ready to make you feel comfortable, facilities that make you w...
- SAT : 1540/1600
- Valli VikramEnrolling in Princeton review set the right preparation path for me.. From the very beginning, Hemanathan sir and Usha mam knew exactly what my weak points were and helped me improve them. They taught me all the content needed to take the SAT, as well as tips, tricks, and shortcuts to use on exam day. The supplementary Princeton review text books were extremely useful as wel...
- SAT : 1520/1600
- Varsha SenthilFirst and foremost, I'd like to thank you for all the support you've provided me with, Thank you so much to Raji Ma'am, Priya Ma'am, and Siddarth Sir, for all their help with verbal. A huge thank you for all the support they have given me to improve my verbal score. I found the online portal to be extremely useful and the feedback provided after each test (of which there was...
- SAT : 1520/1600
- AnahitaThank you Princeton Review. The coaches were extremely helpful, and their guidance made it possible for me to achieve such a good score. I am immensely grateful for their endless support and dedication. The classes were extremely helpful. I received a lot of meaningful suggestions and advice from the coaches. The material provided was also very useful in preparing for the test...
- SAT : 1460/1600
- Subhrajyoti PradhanIt will be an understatement if I said that Princeton Review is just an institute where I took SAT classes. Really I had never explored the possibility of studying abroad and considered it merely as a dream. However at Princeton Review I saw the possibility of that dream becoming a reality. My teachers not only gave me the very vital tips and tricks that helped me through my S...
- SAT : 1560/1600
- Anuron Chakraborty
- Manya ID: SBR181903E0013The faculty at Manya helped me exceedingly in the reading and verbal section of the SAT, especially in using the process of elimination and taught me time-saving techniques. I remember getting only 1480 in the diagnostic test which eventually increased to 1560 in the actual test, aII thanks to rigorous practice and regular doubt clearing sessions. In Reading, I was particularly...